Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show off your handmade craft

Default Show off your handmade craft

Ok after see a few craft that others have made I thought that I would make a thread where we can show off our crafts...

so it doesnt matter what it is if you made it I want to see it...

I bet after all the hard work and effort that you put into it you want to show it off a bit too...

So whenever you have finished or still a work in progress post it in here....

If you have any tips to help others out then post that too

Here are a few of mine some I did a while ago ( like 10 yrs lol ) but others I have only just learnt....

this is the link to My handmade crafts

Oh wow Tali, they are beautiful. What patience you must have.

LOL no more like so board at night so like to keep my hands busy while watching the box

You have wonderful attention to detail! They're terrific! I'm rather jealous actually, I don't think I could finish one of those.

Wow Tali, they're absolutely stunning, I especially love Zayden's birth notice!!

Thanks girls but I really want to see everyones elses craft I know I am not the only one who does it... so come on show me what you make...

Last edited by Trillian; April 27th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.

Thank you Trillian, thay are wonderful... I love the one for Alister its so cute... will have to find one like that if I am lucky enought to have another boy....

I want to show the wall hangings I made. They're not cross stitch though. How do I do it?

I cant find the gallery anymore dont know where its gone but if you click on mine or Trillians links to our craft then it will take you to the gallery and form there you should be able to click on upload photos and you will be able to upload your own photo if that makes any sence...

They look great Tali and Sherie

Tinkerbell you can upload to the gallery http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/gallery/index.php

Tinkerbell, you can upload them to the BB gallery here www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/gallery and then post a link to it here or if you have your own photo sharing site you can post a link to that too.

I made this for my friends DD.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...hp?photo=13179

I want to make another one now for Ruby but this took so long I'm procrastinating on it! It took over 3 years and by the time I got around to getting it framed and giving it to her she was 4

Just checked out your cross stitch birth samplers Trillian: You are a very committed cross stitcher!!!! I can soooo appreciate the hours gone into those samplers! Well done!

Thanks Bath

ROFL Sam, I only just got Lindsay's framed a few weeks ago and he's 8. But in my defence I didn't really get into doing it till about 5years ago.

Trillian they are great!!! You give me hope that I can get mine done... I keep getting side projects and my poor DS only has about 5% of his done... But I will get there one day.

Sam - I just love your gumnuts! Too cute!

I used to do my cross stitching in the common room of the pub where i lived when I was at uni at age 18... everyone thought it was a bit strange.... I think I did my first actual cross stitch when i was about 15... I think my nana might have given me a kit... it was flowers on a doilie LOL who uses doilies these days hey? (me ) and I still have it. It was such a hard one to do for a beginner... onto linen. I don't think I had heard of aida cloth until I was well into my 20's.

Has anyone actually stitched onto linen?

I still use doilies too ROFL - Mum does crochet so I have millions of them in the glory box. I haven't attempted linen yet because I don't have a good enough frame to keep it evenly taught. One day I will have the $$ to get one (she sighs wistfully...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast