Thread: The Toy Society

Default The Toy Society

Something I have been looking at lately is the Toy Society, it's a worldwide non-profit group that make toys & leave them in public places for people to find, with a note explaining the toy society, etc.

Just thought some of you may be interested. I don't know if I can post the link but if you google toy society you should find it.

That is such a lovely idea!

What a great idea, hmmm if only i could make toys!

I live near where the bush fires were last yr and it would be nice to leave something to be found by a child that possibly lost so much!

There are some really simple sewing patterns around, that are just animal shapes with stuffing in them. you could draw on eyes with a fabric pen

DP found a kids bike frame on the footpath, restored it to working condition and left it outside the YMCA with a note saying it was free for someone who needed it. Someone did take it - I hope they got lots of enjoyment!

Quote Originally Posted by Nai View Post
    DP found a kids bike frame on the footpath, restored it to working condition and left it outside the YMCA with a note saying it was free for someone who needed it. Someone did take it - I hope they got lots of enjoyment!
    what a wonderful thing to do.. most ppl these days would sell it.... to your DP!

What a lovely idea!

What a great idea. A friend of mine used to participate in something similar but it was with books.