thread: Last minute Xmas pressie ideas for DH

Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley

Last minute Xmas pressie ideas for DH

I'm a terrible wife...I still haven't got anything for DH for Xmas.... Having a baby sort of over shadows everything else... And yes, he got another daughter, but I need to have something for him to open...
    So please spam me with last minute ideas!!

BellyBelly Member

May 2010
    Land of Dreams

Re: Last minute Xmas pressie ideas for DH

Cd, DVD, garden tools, clothes, gift vouchers, chocolate, watch, stuff for his car

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2011
    Perth

Wine, whisky, movie voucher, dinner or some sort of thing to do or see voucher, music, a tommohawk or some kind of giant meat, a vintage bar cart or bar accessories, books, man perfume, nice notebooks or journals and/or a fancy pen, ipad or tablet, kindle, jimjams, a smart phone photo projector, framed photos of family or framed nice photos of landscape etc from cherished places or trips away, a baby (and toddler!) moon...

Administrator
    Add Rouge on Facebook

Jun 2003
    Ubiquity

What is he into?

Jun 2010
    Tiny Town

If he likes sentimental things and you have time (with a newborn and a toddler, ha!) I saw an idea where you get a jar and little note pad, and you write 365 little love notes in there. This one was on three different colours, and one had things he loved about his wife, another had memories or moments, and the last had quotes or song lyrics. The idea was that every day for the next year his wife would pick a note and would have a good start to the day. I was thinking about it for my DH because he has a tendency to be negative and I liked the idea of him starting his day positively.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Aug 2009
    Melbourne

Last year, with a newborn and a toddler, I got them both in nappies only, put them on a big white blanket and took some photos of them.
    I printed the best 3 in black & white and put them in a frame for him.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2011
    Perth

How did you go TT40?

I should add that I have a toddler and nine month 'newborn' and I managed to order a Christmas gift for DH but not in time for Christmas. And I haven't even sorted his anniversary present from November 😳

Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley

Thanks for the suggestions. I finally had a good idea and went to get it xmas eve but was too late, they sold out. =( so he got an iou, and a 1kg bucket of peanut m&ms. He seemed happy though