Thread: Need help with my parents Xmas present

Question Need help with my parents Xmas present

My father retired this year so it will be the first Christmas with both my parents retired.

We often joke that as they are now part of the "blue rinse brigade" and enjoy caravanning, they should get matching outfits.

I want to create a little fun pack as a Christmas present with some matching travelling items (i.e. travel mugs, hats, torches etc).

I was thinking of getting the hats and t-shirts embroidered but I can't think of anything to put on them.

Any suggestions? Also, can you think of anything to add to the matching giftpack?

Sounds like a cool idea. The blue rinse brigade who enjoy caravaning are often called 'Grey Nomads', maybe you could have that embroidered on them.

There is actually a cookbook for meals made in a caravan or campfire. You could see if you could get one.
    Road maps.
    Sunscreen and aero guard
    Matching terry towelling caps
    Old Lleyland Brothers DVDs
    Caravan Park guide

The people down the road from us had a sticker that said "Adventure before Dementia" on their caravan.

My SIL's cousin's all have an awesome thick black hooded jacket that has their maiden name embroidered on back. Something like that maybe?

Onyx that is brilliant

I've seen "Loving our S.K.I. holidays" (SKI is spending kids inheritance, just incase you didn't know).

Great gift idea too
    Last edited by Liviam; October 6th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.

Was watching something on SBS earlier and saw an ad for a cookbook called The complete caravan chef - looks fabbo with recipes based on 30 ingredients as well as tips on storage and utensils etc!! Available on the SBS shop - Eva Stovern is the author.

Some fantastic ideas.

Christmas is going to be fun this year!!

Thanks