Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sort of Christmas tree do you have?

Default Re: What sort of Christmas tree do you have?

We have a big bushy one too (that sounds rude ) I don't put the bottom row of branches on because we can't fit the presents under it, we take the girls into myer in the city every year and we all pick a new decoration, I hate tinsel on tress....

Real one all the way!! The most fun is going to the Christmas tree farm and choosing a tree together and pitting it up as a family I love the smell of the pine in the house as well

Aldi is selling potted Christmas trees next week

Well, we solved our Chrissy tree storage issue by buying a new shelving unit for the shed. But I think our tree's days are numbered. I'm going to be on the lookout for extreme tree discounts in the few days before & after Christmas. Colour scheme this year - cherry red, deep pink & silver plus or minus a few green accents. This will be out of our existing rainbow of baubles, except I need to upgrade on my silvers because I've got nasty cheap ones that aren't silvery enough.

I have 2 trees, like you I have a massive one that I love because it's tall wide and bushy but the house we moved into 4 years ago doesn't have the room for it so last year we got another one that is really tall and bushy but is skinny. I really should get rid of the other one but it really is my dream Christmas tree (for a bigger house) so I can't even dream of getting rid of it. The new one will do for now.

Ours is about 8 foot I think. We had a big bushy tree that we got our secind Christmas together and it was still going string but mum decided she couldn't out her tree up any more so we inherited it. It wasn't quite as tall as ours. But it is very nice anyway. And fuller than ours was. And our old one was donated to a local nursing home so the old dears will have a nice tree this year.

Well ours got a new lease of life this year after we bought a new storage shelf for the shed. Mind you, we have to totally rearrange all the furniture to make it fit!! But I've looked at other trees and I'm not sure we would find much slimmer for the same height

We brought our tree in yesterday and I can't believe how much it's grown in a year - it's really hitting its stride!! It's gone from a teeny sapling and is getting bushy enough to put the kids handmade decos on it and TWO sets of tinsel I love watching our tree evolve every year!

Wev got a fake one. White and really beautiful. Bright blue lights etc. We had a real one last year and it was ok just alot of messing. Xx

At home this year we have a small one we made from Duplo because we are away camping. At camp site we have fabric panel Christmas tree my sister made us. When home for Christmas we have just a cheap fake one, I don't do themes and it has to go on the balcony anyway as no other room. I don't mind tinsel on it although don't think we have any, but always had tinsel as a child.

We have a green fake tree. Less mess!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12