Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to declutter? Help

Default Re: How to declutter? Help

Cool!

I think I would have hit 40 given away already, so same as MD I don't have that many left...maybe 2 or 3 left.
    I'm not, even bothering with the shed.. That's DHs he is the one that has to deal with it. Plus I know that he knows exactly where everything is in there, even if it is under something which is next to something else, or on top of something inside something else. He always knows exactly where to grab something.

I'm a bit the same. Though, I can often walk around the hours with a small bag and pick up little bits that needs to go in the rubbish (particularly from DD1's room lol). It certainly couldn't be 40 bags for me personally but I'm doing a bit of reorganisation each day as a substitute.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kim~ View Post
    I'm a bit the same. Though, I can often walk around the hours with a small bag and pick up little bits that needs to go in the rubbish (particularly from DD1's room lol). It certainly couldn't be 40 bags for me personally but I'm doing a bit of reorganisation each day as a substitute.
    Mmm. I can see how the 40-day part is the powerful part. I think Peter Walsh has a 31-day program online for organising, so you're getting 9 bonus days LOL. He says it's 10 mins per day, but I think that would be unrealistic, some days would take much longer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345