Thread: What colour are your fly screens?

Default What colour are your fly screens?

Just ordering fly screens for our extension and need to know what colour we want.

To be honest, I haven't gotten too involved in all the planning and am struggling to picture the end result in my head, just wondering what colour fly screens people have today.

The only ones I can picture are brown ones from my mums house that was built in the 70s, our house is 60s with yellow brick (!) and I think the extension will end up being white, so I guess white will be best, all out other fly screens are old wooden ones.

Default Re: What colour are your fly screens?

They need to match your internal wall colours.... So white is probably the best colour... Otherwise you may also choose cream.. Just depends on what colours you're likely to paint inside....

Ours are all cream in our new house. As they were done with the external frames - the windows are all aluminium and sliding... But our last place we did them white to match inside, the were the old wooden windows with the winding contraption thing inside....

Default Re: What colour are your fly screens?

Thanks, that's the info I was after, had to make a snap decision so we were right.