Thread: My "I Love BellyBelly" thread with pictures!

Default My "I Love BellyBelly" thread with pictures!

This could be an ongoing gush... so pop back for updates LOL

To start off with I'd just like to share two of my favourite things in life which just happen to be BB items: my BB coffee mug and Lanyard. These are not available at the current time so please don't flood BB with requests!

I'm pretty sure i have posted a "How I Discovered BB" story somewhere... off to look and post a link when i find it!

I so desperately wanted one of those BB mugs....I ordered one but it got broken before it got to me...and there were no more. I am still devastated...and this post, and the picture of your mug has just reminded me of the true depth of my pain.

kirsty_lee Guest

yeah I am with marlene, I desperately wanted one of them too lol for you marlene we'll wallow in sorrow together

Wow Bath its even like - complete with coffee.. LOL

i lurve my bb mug - it gets used most mornings for my cuppa. and i have the lanyard attached to my work id, so i use it all the time when i'm working... might change that for another lanyard now and use the bb one for my normal keys now that E is here...

Ooh, thats a good size mug isn't it? I didn't get one cos I have my treasured daily tea mug from Sushee.

BUT it wasn't that long ago I was lost in Narre on my way to meeting up with BG and noticed the car in front had a BB lanyard hanging from the rear vision mirror so I followed it and it was Raven! Also on her way to meet BG!

Lulu - i can't believe you could see the BB lanyard! but yay! at least you found your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    BUT it wasn't that long ago I was lost in Narre on my way to meeting up with BG and noticed the car in front had a BB lanyard hanging from the rear vision mirror so I followed it and it was Raven! Also on her way to meet BG!
    PMSL. That's a classic! Lucky it wasn't some random person that a BB member had given away their lanyard to, LOL.

PML Lulu! You have one set of eagle eyes my girl!

Oh but on the BB mug front: the words are starting to wear off! Oh no! so now I don't use it every day... just 'for special'.

I'm still waiting for my red personalised "Bathsheba" mug from Continental Cup of Soup! Grrr... it must be 28 days now (since i ordered it).

SugarDust Guest

Loving the look of the cup and Lanyard! Would definately get/use both if they were to be reproduced!

Bath - I have 1 on order as well still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Arimeh View Post
    Wow Bath its even like - complete with coffee.. LOL
    LOL yep, that would be Moccona Dark Roast, milk & cream but no sugar Just so you have the complete picture.

Sugar: Yep, I'm getting very twitchy about my Continental cup!