Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive induction stories.

Default Re: Positive induction stories.

Just wanted to pop back in here and say a BIG thank you to all of you for your induction stories. They really helped me get over some of my fear of induction, accept what was happening and have my own positive birth!

Thanks again

I am going in tomorrow night at 41 weeks to be induced with gel due to GD. I am so happy to read these stories as I have been quite scared. I hope the gel kick starts things and little man makes an entrance before the drip <3

good luck jessekah! just remember that every induction is different and you don't have to consent to anything your not comfortable with. I was *lucky* that I had great care providers who listened to me and "let" me do my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jessekah83 View Post
    I am going in tomorrow night at 41 weeks to be induced with gel due to GD. I am so happy to read these stories as I have been quite scared. I hope the gel kick starts things and little man makes an entrance before the drip <3
    All the best Jessekah! I know the feeling of anticipation. Do you know if your cervix is ripe yet?

Hope it goes fantastic for you. I found the best thing for me was to move around and encourage your body to work how it's meant to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12