Thread: The Wean Machine

Default The Wean Machine

Hi ladies
    I know I am still a while off introducing solids, but I was wondering whether anyone uses a Wean machine for solids for their little one?

If so, how do you find it?

Default The Wean Machine

Bump!!

I just want to listen in and see what people have to say. Found this on Amazon:
    Link Removed
    Last edited by MantaRay; June 12th, 2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Link removed - please read forum guidelines

Kellie, I haven't heard of it before. What do you use it for?

Have you heard of Baby Led Solids? Many mums find this to be a much easier way to start solids and it also helps kids to eat a better variety of foods earlier. We used it by accident with DS2 (by that time I was too busy to puree and he was happy to help himself to his brother's food ) and it was amazing. DS2 has always, always been a fantastic eater - even now at 3 he loves fruit and vegies and meats - he eats everything!! If you want to read more, check out the threads here on BellyBelly.

Default The Wean Machine

MR- it's a small device that mashes small quantities of food. I think the idea of it is that you just put a bit of whatever the family is eating in it and then squeeze it, kind of like a garlic press. I think it has different attachments depending on how old bub is.

I'll also check out the threads on BLS