Thread: What is the recommendation on eggs these days??

Exclamation What is the recommendation on eggs these days??

Hi All!
    I'm so confused with all the new information out there regarding solids and the introduction of certain foods! So I'm wondering what the current thought on eggs is? I'm just reading through Baby & Toddler Meals by Robin Barker looking for a new lunch idea and the recommendation in there is egg YOLK only from 9 months and egg WHITES from 12 months.

DS is going to be 11 months old tomorrow - can I give him egg white now or should I wait that extra month and stick to yolk for now? I actually haven't even given him egg yolk yet but thought it might be something nice to try for lunch today!

Thoughts and comments would be appreciated (soon if possible) as I need ideas for TODAY!!

I started with egg yolk (can't remember when but it was before 11 months) and I was waiting for egg whites but my MCHN said seeing he hadn't had a reaction to the egg yolk we could go onto the egg white.

Thanks meow for the quick reply... my other thought was to give him baked beans and see what he thinks of those!