Asalaam'o'Alikum sisters,

Hope you all are doing well Insha'Allah. I visited this forum i guess a year ago or months ago as i remember... I wanted to register but hmmm... I don't know why I didn't lolz... I am in the same boat as other sisters are.. I have been married for 2 and half years, alhamdulillah for all these years that i have spent very peacefully alhamdulillah.. but as the time is passing I am getting frustrated.. and I cant control it... I started reading about pregnancy like every SINGLE thing I could find I read about it... from the beginning coz i wanted a child so badly but alhamdulillah Allah blessed me with so many other things that i survived but now.. it seems like i can't control myself any more.. so i need you sisters to help me... chare your stress and how you control it while ttc. i haven't had all my tests done because i don't have any status right now in US. Please.. I would like all the sisters to remember me in their duas and if please any of you have conceived please post your story... let us know... seems like I am looking for hope hmm alhamdulillah...
now it's your turn