Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sisters trying for a baby

Salamu `alaikum dear sisters,

I hope you are doing well, and May Allah (subhana wa ta`ala) bless you all with righteous children.

Don't give up hope and keep on making du`a.

tkx ruwayda...

btw, do u have children??

AsalaamuAlaikum sisters,

inshAllah things will work out for you and I will keep you in my duas. It took me six months and a miscarriage to get my wish, but Alhamdulillah I now have a beautiful little daughter.

May Allah bless you with healthy and loving children.

Nafeesa x

salam eiliyah,
    'Thanks for your support. Did u have your mc after six months of trying? and then how long did it take u?
    and how old r you?
    lol, its a lot of question...but i get really curious when its abt getting pregnant...

Wink assalamualaikum dear sisters

inshallah everyone is in good health. also TTC #1, 25. As of current situation, might have to go on clomid if AF shows up next week. InshaAllah, make dua for each other and for those who are blessed with chidren, May they grow up to be righteous servants of Allah.

wassalam.

Quote Originally Posted by wantbaby View Post
    salam eiliyah,
    'Thanks for your support. Did u have your mc after six months of trying? and then how long did it take u?
    and how old r you?
    lol, its a lot of question...but i get really curious when its abt getting pregnant...
    Salaams Sis

I had my MC after four months of trying, and two months after that I was pregnant again Alhamdulillah I am 26 and had my baby in December. Feel free to ask as many questions, I'm more than happy to help, as I'm sure others here are too

SALAM SISTERS,

Just to tell you tat i found out i am PREGNANT yesterday,!!! Alhamdolilah.

I am so happy, Allah answered my prayers and those who prayed for me...Its a GREAT feeling.

MABROOK SISTER!!!

Alhamdulillah, fantastic news

May Allah give you a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy

thank u sister, I hope so too !!

Default Congratulations....

I am very happy for you sis... take very good care of yourself and spoil yourself rotten... ;-) .. thats your time to be spoilt!

Default tabarakAllah

Allahu Akbar. I found out last month I am pregnant too. Alhamdulillah for this gift. May Allah make our pregnancies easy and bless us with healthy and more imporatntly, babies that will grow up to be among His righteous servants. amin.

Assalamualaikum

Ameen !

thank you sisters for your duaas. I am just so happy alhamdolilah

Unhappy TTC

Salam to all sisters

i am new on forum i am ttc since november 2009 still waiting. Please is ther any dua which help.
    Jazak allha kahair

salam sami,

Yohave beeb trying fo rlike 5 months now? im a right? don?t worry it will come inshAllah and yes ther eare sone duaas u can read. U can find them at the beginning of this thread. I think on page one.
    And read Ya mujeeb ( the responsive) its a name of Allah and inshAllah he will answer your prayers.
    I conceived the 6th month Alhamdolilah and i did read this name. and have faith in Allah.
    i hope i helped you a little

salam

oops sorry for my spelling mistakes, i am in a hurry lol but i didnt want to ignore u either

Unhappy Thanks wantbaby

Salam

many many thanks for reply. Please remember me in your duas. I will too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12