Thread: 2ww third attempt just wanting to know success stories

Default 2ww third attempt just wanting to know success stories

Hello all, this is my third cycle and I'm waiting to find out next week if I'm preg or not. I only have one last chance if this doesn't work. I'm preying that it works.
    This year I have had a miscarriage and been through ivf twice and failed. They are all icsi I have had all the test done n nothing wrong with my husband or I. I'm going thru repromed and I'm not sure what else I can do to make this work for me. I'm resting a lot now. Hope someone is going thru their 2ww now or about to. Thanks for looking

Default Re: 2ww third attempt just wanting to know success stories

Hi Sera,
    I am currently in my 2ww also. Had my first Ivf with ICSI in September. They collected 12 eggs but only 3 embryos fertilised and were frozen at Day 3 - I overstimulated so cycle was cancelled. We tried a natural FET in November but it was cancelled as a result of the lining not being right or something?? Anyway, we tried artificial cycle and FS gave us the all clear for FET this month. My testing is 31st Dec so I'm hoping that we get some good news for the new year.

Tbh all of this just seems scary. First, drugs before EP. Then drugs before ET. Now drugs during PUPO.

When is your test due? Did you have any period-like cramps? I'm freaking out about every twinge!

Default Re: 2ww third attempt just wanting to know success stories

Ladies,
    Wishing you both all the best.
    We have a whole chatter thread for those enduring the 2ww, as it can be so stressful and crazy.

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...14-5-a-197228/