Thread: 6 IVF treatments then I fell pregnant nauturally at 43 yrs old!!

Default 6 IVF treatments then I fell pregnant nauturally at 43 yrs old!!

Hi I just want to to say to all those out there who want to get pregnant DON'T GIVE UP!! I had 6 failed IVF treatments and then miraculously fell pregnant NATURALLY at 43 (through cycle tracking). I will be 44 when I give birth (currently 18 1/2 weeks pregnant, due day Dec 17th).
    I tried all sorts, different clinics, different doctors, no caffeine, no alcohol, organic food etc...I ended up with a different partner bec the last one gave up. But now I am so happy and I just want to share my happiness with those struggling out there. I know how you feel. But please, please, if it's your dream, don't give up. Eat healthily, live a healthy lifestyle, find ways to not be anxious and fill your life with love and happiness and it will come :-) Lots of good wishes to you

Default Re: 6 IVF treatments then I fell pregnant nauturally at 43 yrs ol

Greatmum I couldn't agree more.

Thought I would add to your post and share another story like yours.

I always hated hearing people say never give up it will happen. After years of ivf we decided to give up and move on. 2 years later I am currently 24 1/2 weeks pregnant with a little girl. Like you conceived naturally but I had stopped tracking anything.

The only advice I have is don't beat yourself up and enjoy your life while trying as it will certainly help your body and mind get into the perfect place.

Default Re: 6 IVF treatments then I fell pregnant nauturally at 43 yrs ol

Thank you both for sharing your amazing stories. Its so nice to hear success stories when you're weighed down in all the frenzy of TTC. It's so important to give our bodies some rest from it all - and who knows, maybe like you, it will eventually happen.

Good things do happen X