Thread: Finishing IVF

vd74 Guest

Default Finishing IVF

Hi all,
    Sad to say that after 1.5years of trying naturally, 8 clomid cycles, 16 IVF attempts and numerous surgeries we are calling it quits on trying to have a baby . It's been a hell of a rollercoaster ride but my partner and I have been together 10 years with 8 of those focussed on trying to have a baby and its time for us to find a different focus if we are going to survive this.
    I recently was admitted into emergency with unexplained massive bleeding which they suspected was a uterine haemorrhage and was told I would need a hysterectomy... I was devastated but they then discovered something else and fixed that instead and now I am still having further problems so it's time to let go.
    Am now focused on our wedding (which we post-poned for IVF) and looking forward to a honeymoon. Starting to cope with the loss... but do wish they wouldn't put so many baby ads on TV!
    Thanks for the space to vent over the last few years,
    V

Default Re: Finishing IVF

Im sorry that you have had to make your decision, but you sound like it's been a really rough trot, so I'm glad you have some other things to look forward to and enjoy xoxox