Thread: Crochet Amigurumi Dolls

Default Crochet Amigurumi Dolls

I have just discovered Amigurumi and I am hooked hooked hoooooked!

1st Doll

2nd Doll

3rd Doll

previously I have only crocheted rugs....

My Rug

Baby Rug

Rug I am making currently for my mum

These are great!!!!! I love how the dress skirt is part of the actual doll, do they take you long?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
    These are great!!!!! I love how the dress skirt is part of the actual doll, do they take you long?
    The girl took me 1.5 days on and off (kids, lol) but that was doing as much as I could as I was enjoying how she came together, lol

The dolls as so cute and I love your rugs as well. I started crocheting last winter. I taught myself from watching you-tube clips. I have made quite a few rugs since. It's so relaxing and much more enjoyable, for me, than knitting. I don't think I'm talented enough to make the dolls because I can't read patterns etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiegirl777 View Post
    The dolls as so cute and I love your rugs as well. I started crocheting last winter. I taught myself from watching you-tube clips. I have made quite a few rugs since. It's so relaxing and much more enjoyable, for me, than knitting. I don't think I'm talented enough to make the dolls because I can't read patterns etc.
    I am sure you could! untill 2wks ago I couldn't read a pattern either, lol...but thanks to Youtube and the internet for abbreviations etc, I did it! also the crochet is just double crochet (pattern says Singles, but it's USA pattern which is different to ours)

The most I could do a few weeks ago was the granny squares (which I have been doing for about a year, the total of my crochet experience)...

there are so many patterns out there for Amigurumi and are very simple but look fantastic!

Hey hun, are you able to link me the pattern for your dolls? Would like to make one for DS, he's such a cuddler!

Anyone still doing Amigurami? Whaddya do with it once it's done? They're all so cute!