Thread: knitting a bear or soft toy

Default knitting a bear or soft toy

Hi, I'm just wondering whether anyone would have a pattern or an idea of where to look.
    I made a blankie when I was pg with dd, now I want to make something for ds before he comes.
    Thanks
    Lara

Smile

"Knitted Toys" by Zoe Mellor has gorgeous knitted toys in it (I'm currently knitting the monkey, about to move onto the mice!). Also there are books by Debbie Bliss that have knitted toys suitable for babies.
    Happy knitting!

Hi,

What do you want to knit, have you got something in mind. I have got a few gorgeous toy knitting patterns, including some abc and playschool charachters. Also have lots of cute clothes and some blankets and things. I would probably have to photocopy what you were after and post it though because they are all in books.

I knitted a blanket for my first born, I started it before I was pregnant and finished it only a few months before he arrived If I want to do it for the next one I'd have to start now, give me about 2 years

If there is something in particular you are after you can PM or email me and I'll see if I have one.

Hi Rebecca,
    Um, what's PM?
    I don't know what I want to knit, really (hadn't thought that far ). Just feel like I should do something, you know? A cow? A monkey? A bear or lion? Anything not too girlie.
    If you usee something kind of cool that doesn't look like it might make my head implode, that'll do!
    Lara

Hi
    PM - Private Message.

You can email me if you like (my address is listed in my profile). If you give me an email addres or something I can send you a couple of different patterns for basic animal shapes. I have some slightly harder ones you might want to try as well, including big ted from play school.

Let me know

Legend. Thanks, I will