Thread: Anyone thought of getting a boob job?

Question Anyone thought of getting a boob job?

Not sure if this is where this should be,
    But I have never really been blessed with boobies (except when breast feeding). I'm thinking about getting a boob job to give me something my genes never did another reason I want one is because one boob is a full cup size smaller then the other I have a firend who has had one and they look great. Just wondering how popular it is and whether people would recommend it

Of couse i have...

After BF 2 kids and with weight loss and gain i now have horrible saggy boobs. I never had nice bobs. I have large nipples and Did have Big boobs but since BF the kids have sucked the life out of them... LOL...

Once i finished having kids maybe... Its always one of those things where you think... "Yeah i'd like to " but weather i would is a different story...

I would like a lift and a bigger cup size...

Oh yessss!!

I have huge boobs and they are just horrid....get in the way more then anything. They are good for nothing.

DH said once we have had all our kids then my gift from him is a boob job....ill be holding it to him!

Im forever watching the surgery shows on tv and the more i watch, the more i know i want it done to me too

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Since losing a bit of weight, my boobs don't look terrible, in fact they look half decent for having BFed 4 kids, but they have gone from a ample 16DD to a 12D, and they seem rather like they're 'empty'.

So yes I did consider having implants put in at the same time as I'm doing my other plastic surgery next month, just to get them perky and 'full' again. But in the end, they're just not so bad that I'd spend that kind of money on them. On a body lift to get rid of all my excess skin? Sure, in a heartbeat! But I probably don't want or need a boob job nearly enough - the cost of a boob job isn't worth the benefit to me.

once I get to my ultimate weight, I'm seriously considering getting all my excess skin taken away, coz much as the men in my life ADORE my body, I can see the flabby bits. My breasts have dropped some sizes, I don't fit a 38HH as well as I used to anymore I know I need to get re-fitted for some bras (desperately need a new sports bra for the gym). I am also considering a bit of a boob job, decision for that will be made next year when the decision of having a bub is made, if I have a bub then it will be put off until after I finish BF, if I don't have a bub then I'll get it done.

I never really thought about boob jobs until my friend started yacking on about how her partner wants her to get one (I don't see why, she has perfect boobs as far as I'm concerned, but then I know mine are absolute shocker when not stuffed into a padded, sculpted underwire with all the bits and bobs to get decent cleavage!). I never thought I'd need one, they're a decent size (in proportion to my body), but after having DD they're kind of... deflated. The skin etc is all there still, but there's not much *in* them anymore, and I would love to have back those perky pre-baby boobs where the nipples actually point *forwards* rather than looking at my knees!!

DH is happy enough with them the way they are, and they look great in fancy lingerie so my first priority personally is getting my pot belly and bingo wings fixed - if I was going to look at surgery (which, in all seriousness I am because no amount of exercise and healthy eating got rid of the bulge and jiggles after DD) I'd be getting that done before my boobs - purely because there's not a lot I can do to hide my upper arms or get rid of my muffin-top, whereas bras these days are amazing contraptions, and much comfier (ie easier to go to the toilet in) than squeezing into those Spanx undies!

Well I've always had next to nothing & even less after having my DD. SO yes I definately have fantasied about having a nice C cup lol. However I look at people like Pink & Paris Hilton, who dont have much happening either, & they are hot looking chicks, they are happy, so I think why would I bother?! However that being said I would not judge anyone who wanted to get it done, I say go for whatever makes you happy.

Most definately, I too however am I the "When my kids are done with them I'd love to put them back up where they belong " club but whether I ever get around to doing it another story.

after I have kids I would like to. If you are not sure or would like to hear the pros and cons and COST get a referral and go see a plastic surgeon.

I had a reduction, and that was the most beneficial thing I ever did for myself. Only thing is, bfing for me was a no-go, not sure if that was anything to do with the surgery or just the luck of my genes.

Quote Originally Posted by GothMum View Post
    I know mine are absolute shocker when not stuffed into a padded, sculpted underwire with all the bits and bobs to get decent cleavage!). I never thought I'd need one, they're a decent size (in proportion to my body), but after having DD they're kind of... deflated. The skin etc is all there still, but there's not much *in* them anymore, and I would love to have back those perky pre-baby boobs where the nipples actually point *forwards* rather than looking at my knees!!
    GothMum have you been spying on me

I would LOVE a boob job. Pre kids i was barely a 10B i went up to a 12E and am now a 10-12B-C. I am happy with the size in a decent padded bra but take it off and they resemble sand in a sock lol. Yes deflated and looking at the floor. If i had the money i would do it in a heart beat but at the same time if i had the money i would have lots of other things that would take priority over my boobs iykwim.

Hoody