Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you get dressed everyday?

Kids get dressed after breakfast and I will have a shower mid morning and get dressed in comfy clothes if we are staying home, if we are going out in public then I will put on clothes that are fit to be seen outside the house.

If I happen to get dressed in my 'in public clothes' to spend a day at home then the kids get all excited as they think we are going out so even they already know the difference between say at home and out in public clothes.

I couldn't not get dressed everyday, I feel like I'm just not ready to tackle the day if I don't. Plus I never want to be caught in an emergency situation with one of the kids and still be unwashed and dressed IYKWIM.

Default Do you get dressed everyday?

I get dressed the moment I get up, and i decide what to wear the night before so that I'm not putting on leggings just because I don't know what to wear. DH watches DD while I dress and wash / moisturise my face (I usually shower at night to simplify my morning routine) then he goes to work and I give DD breakfast then do makeup etc while she's playing. Sometimes she 'helps' me by putting stuff in the toilet.

I usually stay in my PJs as long as I can unless its a warm day or I'm overheating!

Everyday After Morning Shower. Taking a shower and wearing clean clothes getting dressed and getting out of your P.Js makes me feel good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234