Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you get dressed everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge View Post
    If you want someone to visit you... schlep. Guaranteed every time I vow to having a sloth day and stay in my pj's I get an impromptu visit *facepalm.
    Yup! Same with ducking down the shops in the daggiest thing you own you are bound to bump into atleast one person you know!

Lulu used to have a tracksuit covered in old paint that she wore when schlepping. If she had to go out she'd put her hair in a bandana and pretend she was renovating. That's smart.

When the babies were little, no, I didn't get dressed everyday.
    Now, I do. We go out, we have neighbours the girls play with and it takes long enough to get them ready to leave the house as it is without having to add getting me dressed as well! LOL

I don't shower in the morning though, can't get one in peace, so I have to wait until they are all asleep.

I love my pjs and will stay in them as long as possible . Pjs and ugg boots, beautiful! I have been known to be wondering around the outside of my house in my pjs and bath robe chasing after my DS till late morning sometimes. With DS I get him dressed after brekky and in fact change his clothes up to 3 times a day because I can't stand any dirt on them. I don't know why I can't apply the same rule to myself, although I generally don't get dirty, just smelly lol. Before DS was born, I used to get dressed to work everyday and even on the weekends I used to put on clothes after a shower and brekky in the mornings. After DS was born, some days I was in pjs all day, only to have a shower and change into a fresh pair of pjs when DF came home from work, lol. The only days I get dressed first thing in the morning now is if I have to go out anywhere.

nope...im a slob.
    I sleep naked, so get up in the morning and put on my trackies and a singlet top and bra and undies and thats what i live in. If I go out I 'put some pants on' which involves changing the trackies to cargo pants. and then I get home the very first thing I do is put my trackies back on! without fail. sometimes I'll admit before I have even gotten Spock out of the car (because she is alseep in the carseat 99% of the time)

I have to get dressed. I just feel NQR if I don't and I get really grumpy. Can't stand seeing the kids in their PJs either.

It used to cause problems because it was hard for me to shower in the mornings (DP either sleeping off a late shift or already at work on an early shift). Now I generally have a bath with the girls at night so I can just chuck on some clothes in the morning.

Can't even bear to eat brekkie in my jarmies.

Nope, I'm a giant slob. I usually sleep in the nuddie too but have sometimes been known to put PJs on in the morning to lounge around in

I only get dressed if I'm going to leave the house, and even then I have degrees of tidiness. Going to the mailbox has happened with me in a bathrobe. I've gone braless to the park up the road. I hardly ever wear shoes fancier than thongs, even went to the bank barefoot last week...

We enjoy the odd PJ day here but generally I will jump in the shower when DD goes down for her first nap of the day. I don't really feel like the day has started unless I am showered and dressed

If we are sick we do and we have Jammie Day one day each school holidays and the kids love it, but by about 10am I feel grotty and jump in the shower and get dressed. I love having breaky then jumping in the shower but with the kids I find I have to get up, showered and dressed first or if I miss the getting ready boat I get them organised then get myself done last. Although for me its not really PJ's as most nights I sleep in the buff, so its my dressing gown I lounge around in

On Jammie days the kids always have a bath before bed and get clean pj's, but unless dirty I try and get them to wear the same PJ's 3-4 nights running.

In school holidays often have PJ days, otherwise get dressed so as to drop kids at school (have to take Fia into preschool and sign in so can't do that in pjs).

Our 3 year old Moo loves his pyjamas it can be a gigantic effort to get him dressed in the mornings! I have to bribe him with going outside, going out somewhere etc to get him to put clothes on. So if we have no plans I'm happy to let him have a pj day, it's usually once a week. He'll put on a fresh pair before bed.

I am always dressed but must admit I love my dressing gown! Always have it on over my clothes when I'm just sitting around, and put it on straight away when I get home from being out lol.

I was trying to get up and showered/dressed before the kids, because if I didn't I felt completely grotty and it was always a rush. Kids get dressed when we go out, which is most days. DD now likes to dress herself so she will take herself off after breakfast and get herself sorted.

Course now that #3 has arrived, all out the window

The only time I stay in my pjs all day is if I am sick.

During the week I am at work, but on the weekend, how do you do things outside if you're in your PJs all day? I'm always in and out of the house shifting the hose on the garden, etc and I have neighbours.

I shower every morning, I feel gross if I don't.

Almost everytime I put clothes on DS he asks if we're going on the bus if he spends all day in his pjs I'll change him into clean ones before bed.

I sleep nudey too. I put clean undies, trackies and a baggy shirt on it the morning, usually with a bra.

Showers usually happen at night after DS is in bed or in the morning if DF is home (we usually do stuff on those days though)

Default Do you get dressed everyday?

I have 'house clothes' which all double as pjs. And then I have 'going out in public clothes'.

I totally stay in my pjs or house clothes all day unless we go out. We all shower/bath before bed so we are fresh in the morning.
    The Boys will wear pjs all day most mondays as that is our house day where we play, clean and just hang out after our other full on 6 days.

I have had the post man/courier come and have had to run to put a bra on I'm a dag!

I showere at night after the kids go to bed, unless for ome reason I'm too tired. I only get properly dressed if I'm going out. If I'm just taking kids to school, or running to the shops for bread, then its trackies.

Today I was flat out spring cleaning, so the only thing i changed was my pj shorts into normal shorts & threw on a jumper at about 2 to check the mail & grab bread. No bra
    Tomorrow will probably be much the same.

When my house is in order, I do get up & get dressed, coz it makes me feel like getting my stuff done. When its a mess, it depresses me & I don't get dressed, so I'm not in the mood to sort through the mess

Just depends on the day & how I'm feeling.

Big kids get dressed every day, with school etc. DD3 usually gets UNdressed instead... & stays that way til I sneak a nappy on her in bed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast