Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get nice laptop bag?

Question Where to get nice laptop bag?

Hi, hoping some of you savvy ladies can point me in the direction of some lovely laptop bags or even skins for my sexxxxay new lappy. It's a 12" so nothing big please.

It's rather beautiful and it just doesn't seem right to slap it into a black nylon cheap'n'nasty...

catch of the day had some funky ones which were cheap and looked good $10 lol

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Crumpler make nice ones!!

Have seen nice leather ones in strandbags

Quote Originally Posted by Mum2OneSweetBun View Post
    catch of the day had some funky ones which were cheap and looked good $10 lol
    How does catch of the day work...I can't find a search bar anywhere???

oh its one deal a day so you gotta wait for it to come on. Which isnt very good when you need something desperately I guess >.<

Google catch of the day and it should show up

ooo Society6 has some great skins, really funky and original designs. Should come up in a google search, otherwise you can pm me! xx

Yeah I understand it's a daily thing, I was asking because i can't find anything laptop baggy today and I can't find a search bar on the website, I can't believe you have to scroll through every single deal just to find what you're looking for. Totally craptastic website design

Feeb, I was looking at the crumpler website yesterday...kinda clash with my pink=based colour scheme tho LOL

Try janine king designs...either on etsy or google as I think she has her own website now as well.....I have had two bags from her excellent qaulity and features and she does diff sizes for diff sized laptops.

Or you could try Selkie Smith designs on facebook...she does custom laptop satchels.

I was going to suggest Etsy or Madeit - I was eyeing off a few nice bags the other day but don't have the spare funds atm to get one

a friend of mine makes and sells them, but they're pretty exxie...you get to pick the fabric though.

Google a nice brand called Toffee. I had the red sleeve and it was bewdiful.

Or Catherine Manuel Design. Also very pretty.

A bit more exxy at $60 but 'Mozi' has some in funky fabric in their accessories collection.

For bags I fell in love with the bag Bianca was carrying around in Home and away....sad I know....from what I could tell it was a felt bag. So when I googled this I found some goregous laptop or business bags....love them. As for a sleeve I've seen a funky one's in those new quirky office shops getting around, when I remember what they are called I'll get back to you - cool little shop with lots of funky office items, ahhh what is it called?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kim~ View Post
    a friend of mine makes and sells them, but they're pretty exxie...you get to pick the fabric though.
    Is she the one you got that gorgeous bag from the other day? If she is I checked out her stuff and it's very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    Is she the one you got that gorgeous bag from the other day? If she is I checked out her stuff and it's very nice!
    no, I don't know her but she does have some gorgeous stuff though!

I was going to say crumpler, I have a few of their bags and they are worth every cent, my laptop (well the second one) I have used the bag for 5 years (before mostly being at home) and it is still going strong and that included a lot of communting interstate, so so many options

Might be worth checking out Kikki-K too, I got my iPad case from there. But Etsy can be a winner for unique stuff, definitely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast