Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: IVF with PGD # 10

Alison you have been through a lot too :-( you don't realise how common the IF struggles are- i guess because it is such a private matter. Fingers crossed for you!

I have been feeling mild nausea on and off these last few days- not complaining! Hope it's a good sign as I'm terrified for my scan!

Hi munchkin, thank you and yes how right you are sadly. Goodie for the nAusea though, that sounds weird but you know what I mean hee hee. Good luck for your scan xx

Elarwood - what a traumatic day for you, I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one... You take all the time you need to mourn your little love, it's such a devastating time. You asked the other day about the grading of my embryos and I did ask the embryologist but she told me they don't grade them after day 3! The embryo they transferred wasn't quite at blast stage but was a few he's off it so I'm doubtful it would have been graded highly! And the one that's frozen was only a compacted morula so again it would've been low! Rest up my love and hopefully the next few wks go quickly so you can start fresh again xxx sending lots of love xxx

Munchkin - not long now til ur scan!

Saffy!!! Hello lovely lady!!!! I'm so excited to see ur name and even more excited to see you have a baby girl!!!! Omg!!!!! So so thrilled for you, it was a hell of a long road for you and I have a smile from ear to ear to read ur good news! how are you enjoying motherhood?

Minniemouse - yes I tested everyday! Li e was very dark! is there anything you can do to help ur iron levels?

Joe - that totally sux you have to wait that long to start especially when ur all ready to rock! Out clinic was a 2mth wait and it was so frustrating!!

Afm - got my beta results today and im officially pregnant! hcg was 190 and prog 54, nurse said it was a great resumt but i e requested repeat bloods for Wednesday just for piece of mind!Thank you so much for all the lovely msgs, means a lot!!! I have booked in my scan for 17th sept.. Hoping to see that beautiful beating heart!!!

Elarwood - what a traumatic day for you, I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one... You take all the time you need to mourn your little love, it's such a devastating time. You asked the other day about the grading of my embryos and I did ask the embryologist but she told me they don't grade them after day 3! The embryo they transferred wasn't quite at blast stage but was a few he's off it so I'm doubtful it would have been graded highly! And the one that's frozen was only a compacted morula so again it would've been low! Rest up my love and hopefully the next few wks go quickly so you can start fresh again xxx sending lots of love xxx

Munchkin - not long now til ur scan!

Saffy!!! Hello lovely lady!!!! I'm so excited to see ur name and even more excited to see you have a baby girl!!!! Omg!!!!! So so thrilled for you, it was a hell of a long road for you and I have a smile from ear to ear to read ur good news! how are you enjoying motherhood?

Minniemouse - yes I tested everyday! Li e was very dark! is there anything you can do to help ur iron levels?

Joe - that totally sux you have to wait that long to start especially when ur all ready to rock! Out clinic was a 2mth wait and it was so frustrating!!

Afm - got my beta results today and im officially pregnant! hcg was 190 and prog 54, nurse said it was a great resumt but i e requested repeat bloods for Wednesday just for piece of mind!Thank you so much for all the lovely msgs, means a lot!!! I have booked in my scan for 17th sept.. Hoping to see that beautiful beating heart!!!

oh congrats T-Hopes that's such brilliant news, envious but very very happy for you - YAYYYYYYY! xx

T hopes that's great news congratulations !!
    I'm just taking iron tablets for now, hope that helps !

Elarwood: hope you are physically ok

T Hopes...a huge congratulations!!! Bring on that scan...hearing the hb is just magical

Fantastic news t hopes!! :-) wishing you all the best for your scan!!

Munchkin: what day is your scan ?

Minnie it's on Friday afternoon.. Hoping the week flies

Hi ladies! Just a little update, 2nd beta test yesterday and my levels have more than teipled, went from 190 to 611 in 48 so I'm feeling a little more at ease knowing its rising well! 12 days till my scan and counting!

Munchkin- good luck for ur scan tomorrow! Looking forward to reading your happy news did you have one or two embryos transferred?

Elarwood - how you feeling? Thinking of you xxxxxx

T-hopes, that's great! Some nice reassurance for you before your scan. So how far along will you be at your san? I only had the one transferred. Praying we see a strong heart beat tomorrow! Xx

Ill be 6wk3d at my scan... It's compulsory to have the scan between 6wk2d and 6wk5d at my clinic! Hopefully we see that heart beating too!

Lots of luck for tomorrow my love! xxx

Thanks :-) I wish my clinic would do the scan that early! I'm not sure why they make us wait till 8 weeks! Although isn't it closer to 12 weeks when you conceive naturally?

Yeh I think it just depends on the OB... For naturally pregnancy my OB scans at 8 wks... All so different !

T hopes: great news on the fast increasing levels

Munchkin: good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you, what time is the scan (I know you said afternoon), I hate afternoon ones, too stressful for me !

Elarwood: how are you ?

Thanks Minnie, 4pm- could it be any later!! Will update you with hopefully good news...then I can graduate to my ob apt next week! Xx

Time for a new thread - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...d-11-a-193911/

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718