Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Long Term AC chat thread #3

O Andie! It's a hard road isn't it? I'm unexplained too. I had endo (no symptoms, just discovered when they did a lap to check things out) but they think it's all gone now and I should have no problems. Everyone is very positive about our chances, which actually makes it worse in a way. There's nothing I can point to and blame or try to fix.

Our first cycle was a downregulated cycle and the next will be a stim- which apparently will be easier. I'm a total wimp when it comes to sticking needles into myself though...maybe I'll be tougher this time.

Saffy tomorrow! How are you feeling? Fingers are crossed for you

Joeve I just started reading your blog. Thank you for writing it. It makes me feel better to know so many of my thoughts are what you thought, which, unless we're both weird, makes us closer to normal- Hurray! But I'm barely breathing with the sadness of where you're at now. It's horrible and it sucks and I'm very sad for you. I'm sending you lots of love and support. Be good to yourself over the weekend

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Josiejo thanks sweetie x

josiejo - i did a down-reg first too, i found the shorter stim cycle easier & a lot quicker. most women tend to get more eggs with the shorter antagonist cycle too, so thats a bonus. i still get my dh to do my jabs... i just cant suck it up enough and do it myself yet... even after 4 stim cycles.

joeve - more of these for you

Default feeling lost

Gday guys not sure where to post I am in the tww been trying for baby number two pretty much straight away after DD was born 1 1/2 years ago this was our third round (2nd fresh round) we had a MC at 5 weeks just before xmas with a FET and this round is fresh I have been having super super strong pregnancy symptoms and then I started spotting yesterday morning its a real black looking clumpy stuff (I am on progesterone gel) its heavy enough that i need to wear a liner but its not heavy enough that I need a pad its not red either its more like dirty blood weird but am hoping someone may be able to shed some light I have had a headache since the bleeding started and I am due for AF on sunday. I thought it might have been an implantation bleed as I had something similar with our last round but cant remember if it was this heavy or not which also makes me scared that this is going to have the same result. I have low down cramping like af but not in a way I nrrmally have bad cramps and backpain but this feel like cramps but like my muscles are holding something its odd to describe also my cervix has gone from hard and low to high and soft and my temp is still up. Sorry for the info overload I am just feeleng a little lost confused and anxious DD was a result of a third FET after two failed and one failed fresh. This TWW is really doing my head in because I am so scared of having another MC it was so horrible last time and emotionally am still recovering.

Default Re: Long Term AC chat thread #3

Hi everyone...

Me and my husband have been trying for 10+ years.... I recently found out that i have 2 uterus... Left side is no good but right side is about 80% grown. We have tried IUI. IVF cycle 2 years ago.. 14 eggs 12 fertilized. 8 frozen... Good news. On the IVF they couldn't transfer any embryos.... We tried FET with no success... However after the failed FET i was able to get pregnant on my own.. Sadly at 6 weeks i miscarried... Its been a struggle... This was all last year.... So this year on March 12th we did another FET... This time one 5day and a 3day... I took a week off from work to actually relax... Its now day 5 from the transfer and i started to bleed... I started to cry... I was really hoping this was our cycle... I just dont understand why i cant get pregnant... My blood test is on the 25th.. Im so lost.... Please help. Any advise..

Hopefulbaby.

Default Re: Long Term AC chat thread #3

Oh beauty! I'm so sad and a sorry for you. I truly know that ache, I really do. If it gives you hope, we finally succeeded after 10 years. I dont know why some babies decide on a time so far away from the one we want. Be kind, patient and loving with yourself. Treat yourself to a bath, snuggle on the couch, allow yourself to grieve. Best of luck. X xx

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910