Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term AC chat thread #3

Good luck today Melissa!!!

Looking forward to hearing great news from you tonight

Just found this thread! N2L - just been reading with a sad face at the start and now I have a happy face for you! Blood tinged EWCM is highly fertile, so get to it love! Best of luck to you.

GL too Melissa x

Girls- I am FREAKING out about my scan today, last night at work I realised I was STILL spotting with AF ( on CD8 for god's sake), how will I have a good lining tomorrow if I my ****ing AF hasn't even finished yet????
    I just had that old familiar sinking feeling - cancelled cycle, or cycle that has no hope of working and wasting an embie- why the hell is my body doing this to me????
    I can't wait 6 months for my body to get back to normal from a m/c, and i don't want to do a HRT cycle but maybe I'll have to. I'd rather just get on with another stim cycle if it comes to that. FAAAARKK!
    I woke up at 3 am crying my eyes out, I know its the drugs making me super stressed but i really want this cycle to go ahead.

Really quickly Saff...I was still spotting day nine this cycle so don't give up!

Saffy none of this journey is easy. FX for a normal lining.

OK, mental breakdown averted.....god, these drugs

Scan was actually good, lining 1cm! and lots of follies, one was already 18mm so they offered me to trigger or just have daily BTs, I chose to let nature take its course and do Bts, should get surge Thursday or thereabouts. The nurse was a bit concerned about my continued bleeding, she said if it keeps going I have to let them know, its basically now ewcm with tiny amounts of brown in it so hopefully AF is all over .
    N2L- the reason I was stressed is cos I O so early (cd 12), thanks for the reassurance though!

OK... breathe... and get through the next week til transfer......thanks girls xx

ps N2L how much clexane are you going to be on? I was shocked to get a script for 80mg, I'm only used ot giving people 20mg or 40mg at work. Good luck for transfer tomorrow!!

Melissa- thinking of you hope your epu went well x

Sneaking in to wish you lots of sticky luck for tomorrow N2L.

Saffy big hugs to you, this LT TTC is enough to make the most sane a lil kooky at times(ok most of it).

Wishing you all a BFP very soon.

Take care ladies I'll sneak out now

Thank Bex hope all is well with you x

Saff, I am on 20mg clexane plus progesterone pessaries. I don't have any evidence of immune issues. And my FS doesn't believe in nk cells being an issue. She just threw clexane into the mix because "it won't hurt".....I am hoping it will do a lot more than 'not hurt'!!!

Melissa- how did you go???

Ugh, I am just a little basketcase at the moment. I have come away from my little overnighter and epu as bruised as buggery as it took three go's to get a line in me and each one has come up with a stonking great bruise plus something dodgy with a nerve in my hand. We got 7 eggs which is fine but the phonecall this morning wasn't quite so flash cos only two fertilised. I had really crap cellphone reception so don't know anything more except two. Finger, toes, eyes, legs etc etc are all crossed for them to make it through to Thursday for a 3 day transfer. Plus another big needle for a few more bags of blood. DH and I are pretty gutted as we have always had bad fert rates but this time we did EVERYTHING to the letter that our FS said to try and help the situation and it did a big fat nothing. I feel absolutely and totally defeated and deflated as there is nothing more we could've done to increase our chances this cycle. I am off to see my counsellor again tomorrow morning - poor DH cos he has crappy old ivf to deal with as well as contending with his wife who has turned into a right little sad sack who can't cope with even tying her shoelaces atm. Sigh.

Saffy - phew, so glad your crisis has been averted! Yay, bring on FET! And you are totally allowed to have little sooks from time to time - hope that this lil embie will be the one and there won't need to be any thoughts of another stim cycle.

N2L - I am so impressed at your FS trying stuff just cos it can't hurt. I do have immune tendencies and I actually had to approach my FS to do Colorado as she pretty much dissed my bloods to begin with. FX it does the trick this time.

Rhi - big big hugs hun - read on the other thread that your cycle has been cancelled. Totally agree with N2L that the first cycle should be free or at least subsidised a bit more cos noone knows how you body will respond to anything.

Moderator Message
    Just a reminder that this thread is for the battle-weary veterans of LT TTC with AC. Long Term AC is a challenge that most of us never have to face. Whilst I'm sure they appreciate all the love and support from the whole BB community, can we please leave the thread for them to chat and debrief together. This thread as a place for these especially strong ladies to come and feel comfortable knowing they are sharing with others in a similar place who can really understand and sympathise.

Melissa- sorry you didn't get a better fertilisation results, how disappointing after a good haul of eggs, lets hope your 2 little ones are going strong and ready for transfer soon. Poor DH, it is hard on them, I'm sure he doesn't think you are a sad sack. Will you transfer 1 or 2?? Hugs for you xx

N2L- how did the transfer go??

afm- no surge yet so another BT tomorrow, I feel like tomorrow will be it cos I have heaps of ewcm today. Work has been HELL for the last few days, now 4 days off to rest and recover.

OK so got the phonecall from our embryologist this morning who freely admitted that she was terrified at the prospect of checking to see how our embies are going but pleased to say that they are absolutely beautiful. To the point where she thinks if they are still such good quality tomorrow, our FS will only transfer one and freeze the other. I don't know how much we can push to get the two transferred - depends how tough we feel tomorrow. We are pretty relieved, I hate hate hate that horrible sinking feeling wondering if there will be anything to transfer.

Hope you are travelling well and hanging in there, lovelies

great news!!! Funny about the embryologist, she would have been dreading making that 'other' phone call....
    good for you, I hope it makes you feel a bit better xxxx

Great news Melissa!! You must be so relieved!! I really hope at least one of them is the one you have been waiting for Would you prefer to transfer them both now? Or freeze one?

I had my transfer this morning. I was pleasantly surprised. The embie was great. Ten cells, even sized, no fragmentation. My FS was thrilled. I am scared to get my hopes up though, of course I will

Been getting twinges all afternoon so let the phantom symptoms begin.

Saff, can't remember if I answered you but I am on 20ml clexane. I really hope you surge tomorrow!!

Saff - we must've posted at the same time but bring on your LH surge, hope it is just around the corner , funny to think that all three of us should be in the 2ww together. Surely it's about time one of us had a great result

N2L - woohoo for your awesome little embie!! You go girl Do you ever wish you could take some kickarse awesome pregnancy-safe tranquilliser that would last for say, two weeks so that the tww would be spent on a state of total oblivion? Lmfao!!

Yup transfer tomorrow. We would rather have two transferred but our clinic is a bit funny about transferring more than one. Plus we don't know how much my disorder will be a factor as well as embies need lots of fibrinogen to implant properly, which I don't have, hence the transfusions. And an extra emby will be more strain on me, I guess. But we will try and push for two though I think of quality is still really good, there will be no swaying our FS. Must be patient

Saff, just letting you know clexane stings a bit - more than any of the others just did my first one.

I know I give it to patients every day and they tell me..... eeeekkk... looked at mine today and it is a LOT!
    It better work!

Yay two perfect little embies on board :-)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast