Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #3

keen
    glad to see you back on the wagon... lets hope and pray that this time will bring you a ....
    SuziQ
    Keep learning the native tongue, just never know when you might really need it... Are you heading down to Anzac Cove???
    :wave: to everyone else....
    Me
    Not long now and the bag will be gone... i think i am going to miss it.. it has been kind of fun... peeing on the lemon tree everynight!!!

love leis xx

Hi, haven't had a chance to catch up on personals yet so hope everyone's doing well. :flower:

Had my hysteroscopy on Thu in Ballarat, got home late Fri and I'll I've done since then is sleep - can't beleive how tired I've been! Thankfully all went well and the gynea found no major problems. The existing fibroids are out of the way, there are no new ones at this stage and he found no adhesions from my previous surgery. So it's all go ahead for another round of IVF.

Only catch is that the timings work out that I'll be due to have my injections/procedure over Easter - and I've planned to go away! Typical of my luck! LOL! They did say they could keep me on the pill for an extra week or so to push my dates after Easter - or I just skip this month and start next month. After all the waiting so far this year I really want to get started to so will have to wait and see what happens. Things are never simple!

Marg

Glad to see it all went well Marg.... all the best for your IVF and i am sure you will get what you are after...

I had my anaesthetic on the 23rd Feb and i am still really tired from it... I was under for 2 hours and 35 mins... yuk.... i think my body thinks it was 25 hours under...

love leis xx

ann Guest

Keen,
    it is so good to hear from you again. I too have been MIA, needed a break from BB for a while, just to get my head around things, and to see where we were heading.

Any way it is good to see you back, and good luck with your up and coming FET.

All you ladies out there, I hope you (and I) are all getting closer to that big, huge humungus BFP.

O

Good morning to you all
    Nola, yah for starting up again. When I start IVF it means I haven't injected for 9 months, it'll feel like doing it for the first time again.

Keen, welcome back to you. But yes, hope it's only a short stay. I did enjoy my short stay on the 'other side'. It was nice to just say that I'd been there. Hope your cycle goes well, what kind is it?

Chele, ooo exciting with transfer finally coming up soon.

Sue, enjoy the language study, and I've heard Dubai is really, really good for shopping. Keep the countdown coming.

Leis, yah for bag freedom. I just keep thinking of your story & giggling away to myself.

Marg, take your time getting going again, I'm not that flash after GA either, mind you when I was talking to my friend about them the other day, I was saying I have never had a 'basic' lap anyway. Bummer on the timing thing, enjoy easter before being pg??

Trish, I'm sure we would like to fill the PALTTTC forum. It is quite strange how it does seem to happen in waves.

Bee, hope your cycle is going well

Heather, are you posing your questions for the DR, and remembering them, lol

Vicki, I hope you are taking care of yourself

whew, I think we do need a clean out, it takes a mega post to get to everyone, lol. Take care, I'm enjoying a public holiday (isn't it great Janee) & great weather again. I can watch DD do swimming lessons (DH usually goes).

Leis - so glad to hear the bag is almost gone! Hope you're well and truly on the road to recovery and getting closer to your goal every day. xo

Tam - just wanted to say that you are so inspirational - you really help keep me going and staying positive. xo

SuziQ - I think I'M getting excited watching your holiday count down! LOL!

Ann, Keen, Chele, Trish, Heather, Bee, Vicki, Nola, Janee, Shazey, Mel, Sushee - a big hello & hug and hope you are all doing well. :flower:

As for GA, it just doesn't agree with me at all! When I had my fibroids removed the surgery went for 4 hours and I felt like it took 6 months to start feeling 'normal' again - not to mention how sick I felt straight afterwards! And even though the hysteroscopy was fairly quick it's still taken me a few days to feel like it's out of my system.

I am starting to think of my holiday over Easter as a chance to have some fun before getting back on the IVF rollercoaster! Then I'll have some good memories to think about if I'm hopefully throwing up from morning sickness (I wish!!!) LOL! I'm only off to Sydney but haven't been there in a while so it will be fun to catch up with friends and play tourist for a few days.

Marg

Well ladies i am off for the cystogram in about an hour up at my work... then once that is done, i will drop the wonder dog off to the kennels and head on down to sydney for my appointment with Dr Cooper tomorrow. I have a huge amounts of questions writtern down for him... then hopefully the bag will be out tomorrw..

I was so p*ssed off last night i woke at about 1 am and thought 'Godness me i am sweating heaps on my leg" turned the light on and the stupid bloomin' bag had come away from the tubing and there was pee all through the bed.... Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh i was so angry and the bag was hurting me, i think the balloon in the cathetor is starting to deflate of its saline and is sitting funny on the neck of my bladder... anyway the pee had gone through the sheet and mattress protector onto the mattress.... oh was so annoyed we have only had the bed new for about 6 months and it wasn't a cheap one either..... I hope there is a company that cleans pee from mattresses out there....

hi to everyone

love leis xx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Goodluck Leis for today - hope you lose your awful accessory - not nice it is hurting you now.

The pee on wheel story was funny - you have kept your humour through this.

:fuming: at the pee bag and the pee in your bed. We had a visitor boy (9) who WTB was supposed to put his nighttime (pullup) pants on - but didn't and his mum (my friend a nurse) neglected to tell me they were in his bag or he still WTB. Or to still put draw sheet - he overflowed.

I found DS bed (bottom bunk) innerspring mattress the next day - :shock: soaked & awful smell/covered with wet blankets/sheets - but we sponged the top and dried it out thoroughly in sun for a few days and there was no residual odour .

The next night I reminded him a dozen times poor kid - to take his back pack into bathroom get changed - even after his shower.He was like pretending nothing happened and we were trying to be discrete in front of DS.

An upholstery cleaning company /carpet might help you out - as you know urine is 97% water.

I hope it all goes well for you

Marg- hope your recovery is swift - GA do knock you around for afew days.Hope it is good news for you. Enjoy Sydney !

Hi Ladies,

Marg - hope you enjoy your upcoming holiday. I know what you mean about GA ... I've only had it that once but it seemed to take a while to get rid of the residual tiredness. Hope you are feeling up to speed soon.

Leisa - dang, that's annoying. Trish has a good idea though with the cleaning company. I hope the appointment goes well for you.

Hope everyone is chugging along nicely. We're keeping those seats warm for you.

Love,

Mel

Blue Sky Guest

Good evening girls!

Keen – Good to see you again – I too have my fingers crossed it will be a short stay! Sending you truckloads of luck petal!

Leis – eeek! The perils of catheters! Hope your cystogram went well and that your appointment tomorrow goes well too. What kind of pooch is wonder dog?

Marg – Glad your op went well. Hope the timing for you starting IVF works out for you and that you get to kick up your heels over Easter in sin city.

Tam – I know what you mean about the injections – sadly it will all come back to you after the first couple of jabs. No – I blanked out on the questions for the doctor again. But he kinda answered some questions I had without him having to ask. Bonus! I agree about the clean out too! Need to take to this forum with a big pg broom!

Ann – Hi, how are you?

Chele – How are the BTs going? Have you got a date for transfer as yet?

Nola – hope the jabbing is going well.

Sue – I found a great translator on line once, will see if I can find it again! I love seeing your ticker counting down.

Hi to everyone else I may have forgotten.

Take care,

kirsty Guest

Keen it is so lovely to see you back & with such good news & a great outlook. Here's hoping that everything works out for you (& that you can clear the decks in here a bit with you)

lotsalove
    Kirsty

Good morning all you lovely ladies!!

Just a quick post today..

Leis- you always make me smile! I hope all goes well today and you are finally free of the bag
    Nola, Keen, Chele, Marg- Sending you all much babydust and hoping you get that BFP you all deserve.
    Tam- Totally lost where you are up to? Hope you are keeping well.

And everyone I have not mentioned hope you are all doing well.

I have been so busy of late. I think that is why I have ended up with a huge headache. It is boarderline migraine at the moment. Just wont go at all. Then this morning I have woken up with the beginnings of a cold.! Cant win! So forgive me if I go MIA over the next week. Thinking of you all and hoping that all is going well.

OOOOoohhh Sue - Dubai & Greece....very nice! I bet you will have an absolute ball!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome back! (Even though I wish I had come back to an empty thread! IYKWIM)

Ann - Great news that you are back in BB land too. Whats happening with you at the moment?

Marg - Its amazing how much a general can really knock you around isnt it? Everytime Ive had one (and thats been a lot!) I always take like a week to recover. Glad to hear all was clear and ready to go again.

Leis - Bet the lemon tree will be happy soon, too then :smt016

Tam - that probably would seem like your very first time after 9 months, I bet!

H - Hey sweetheart, how are things going for you? I have so much to catch up on... Are you in the midst of a stim cycle?

Nola - Great news on you being back on the ride again... everything crossed for you matey

Chele - wishing you all the best for this transfer sweetie. :bluestick:

Im sure I have missed many people... still got to get back in the hang of doing personals again.... Have my appt with RE on Monday so should have some dates soon. Yaye!

](*,) Well guess what ladies after having another BT on Monday and another scan today NOTHING has changed. Still haven't ovulated and it don't look like am about to anytime soon. Not good. They didn't even bother with a BT today no point but they saw a 9mm fibroid today not sure what that is or means but hey said it was very tiny and it was on the outside so who knows. They are going to discuss with Dr either they give me some help now to get me to ovulate for transfer or/and we wait until I ovulate and then have some assistance after transfer. Well HELLOOOO haven't I asked for that the last 2 transfers and have been told no your levels are fab you don't need it. Well levels this month have gone belly up back to before fresh cycle end of 2004 so :fuming: Find out more this arvo so shall see hey. Going away this long weekend so knowing my body everything will be trucked for that. What a great Wedding Anniversary Present today.
    Why is this happening this month of all months is March gonna be crap forever even with Anniversary and Birthday next week then ~Angel's~ Anniversary I think I shall just have 11 months in every year and skip MArch from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to take 50mg of Clomid for 5 days and then another BT on Tues
    Clomid never worked for me before even taking 2 tablets so we shall see

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chele
    I knew your angel's 1st birthday/anniversary was coming up - awful when our bodies disappoint us by not playing by the rules -

Hope Clomid does the trick for you - have a nice weekend away !

Chele, sorry to hear things still arent coming along for you - how frustrating for you! Here's hoping the clomid does the trick and stops the March curse in its tracks.

Chele, bugger, bugger, bugger. I hope the Clomid does something for you this time & gets things moving.

BT today shows everything back to normal for me. So it's a PGD meeting next week, then a CD 21 tests the week after, then maybe starting the week after that. It actually seems close to me this time. I think I'm hoping to get some answers from the PGD. I just hope I don't expect too much & get disappointed.

Take care

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast