Thread: New to belly belly but not new to ivf

Default New to belly belly but not new to ivf

Hi everyone,
    Just some background info...my husband & I have been TTC (including ivf) for almost 3 years & have unexplained fertility although our fertilisation rates aren't great so probably egg prob. I have undergone 4 stimulus cycles with city fertility melbourne & had a total of 9 transfers all negative. We did CGH genetic testing where I had 2 egg retrievals & from that 6 blastocysts were biopsied from that 1 normal, 2 abnormal & 3 did not get a result which was extremely frustrating but can still transfer them its like we never tested them.
    We have now swapped clinics to Monash & I am seeing Luk Rombauts & doing a FET this month so feeling hopeful with a fresh start.
    I am a nurse & work with babies every day so finding it increasingly hard to cope & a friend suggested I come on here to get some support so would love to hear from others out there going through this.

Hi Lizzy, welcome to bb! Im sorry to her about your struggles to get pg. Your friend is right, you will be a magnitude of support here from women wh unfortunately are/have experienced simular journies. Wishing you the best of luck for your tf! Lts of sticky vibes!!

Hi lizzyg85 and welcome

Im sorry to hear your TTC journey isn't an easy one but Im pleased to hear your friend has pointed you here So many people to hold your hand on your journey from here on in. Best of luck!

Thanks so much TT40 & Lily dust I already feel very welcome!