Thread: Accupuncture in Perth?

Default Accupuncture in Perth?

Can anyone recommend a good place to go for accupuncture to assist/support IVF in Perth?
    Thanks

Marie at Metrohealth in Maylands does it. Your clinic may also be able to recommend someone?
    Good luck

I can't remember the name, but I went to a fab one on the corner of Albany Hwy and Kent St, in Vic Park.

East Meets West, corner of Wanneroo Road and Morley Drive in Tuart Hill.

I double Lady_Neon - awesome acupuncture place!

Geoff Brothers at Remede Wellness near Cottesloe. Helped me with IVF and both pregnancies.

Fur babies I went to a brilliant acupuncturist in Northbridge who specializes in fertility issues and the support of IVF. His name is Art - PM me if you want his phone number etc. I fell pregnant with identical twins after having a single embryo put back as a FET - I went to have acupuncture 3 times a week prior to my FET and I have no doubt this significantly increased my chances of falling pregnant first cycle. I had OHSS so couldn't have a fresh transfer. Art is straigh out of Beijing and specializes in womans fertility issues - I think it's called Northbridge Chinese medicine or some something similar - I have had several friends who have had success with the same guy. It's 40 dollars per half hour session - covered by your PHI.

As I said PM if you want the phone number .

Acupuncture is definitely worth the time and effort! I did a session pre transfer and a session immediately post transfer all i can say is it worked for me!

Xx

I also went to East Meets West, and saw Michelle there, who specializes in conception/pregnancy. I went for pre-delivery/ prep for induction by acupuncture, but went into labour before the final session.

I went to East Meets West too for 'prep for labour' with DD2. They were fantastic.

Thankyou everyone for the replies! You've been really helpful!

Thirdtimelucky77 - does the guy in Northbridge also prescribe chinese herbs? I'd like to do both accupuncture and chinese herbs as I"ve heard really good things result wise! I can't find the clinic online, what street is it on?

I live SOR so would really like somewhere close to home but there doesn't seem to be anything. Has anyone been to Ping Ming Health in Subi? Its quite close to my clinic which might not be so bad but can't find any feedback on her...

Furbabies - Geoff Brothers who I mentioned above does Chinese herbs too. He's actually in Mosman park so that is somewhat south ha ha!

Hi Furbabies, I'm SOR as well, but choose to go to east meets west, they do acupuncture and chinese herbs as well. I definitely think it's worth the drive, it only takes me about 30 mins to drive there.