... 89101112 ...

thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

May 2009
    Brisbane

Kerbear, I have a friend (on fertility friend) who went down the donor embryo path and she spoke highly of a book recommended by her therapist (Adopting: Sound Choices, Strong Families by Patricia Irwin Johnston). She had a series of blog posts written about it, but unfortunately she has made the blog private now, so I can't share those with you. She said it helped her come to terms with the loss of a biological connection to the child they were TTC. The did have success with the donor embryos. That said, I hope the appt goes better than you're anticipating. I have to admit though, I've been too scared to phone my FS's office to find out my AMH results for much the same reasons.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Sneaking in to with myturn all the very best for tomorrow. Fx for a great, good quality haul xxx

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Sneaking in to with myturn all the very best for tomorrow. Fx for a great, good quality haul xxx

awwww... thanks Vic.... miss your face in here.... (even though I'm happy you're not!!) xxxx

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Monday 16th July 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!

Kerbear - CD6
    Emma - CD11 (FET July, 1st US 16/7/12)
    Juniper - CD12 (just tracking O for now)
    N2L – CD15
    myturn – CD16 EPU Tomorrow!!!!17/7/12
    Super_lost_mumma_of_one – CD34?
    Me4ever – CD39

Waiting for Transfer
    PlanetSasha – CD28 ET Tomorrow!!!! 17/7/12

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ek-Wait-2012-4)
    Andie – CD30
    Mrs Mac - CD31 7 dpt 1 x day 5 embryo BT 19.07.12

Got Their BFP in July
    ReeRee 2/7/12
    Jane 2/7/12
    Rach82 13/7/12
    Last edited by myturn; July 17th, 2012 at 07:17 AM. : Just to point out.... THIS is my 1000th post!!!!

May 2009
    Brisbane

myturn, yay for your 1000th post! I have some catching up to do. (I have way too many posts on FF though... )

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

Myturn good luck for EPU tomorrow gorgeous, hope you get lots of good eggies ;-)

Went to FS today, she is very happy with me for my weight loss, wants me to continue till we start a cycle later this year. She said she wants me to not be training hard and not be eating diet food on cycle, food won't change for me as I am just doing a normal healthy eating plan. Want to find out if I can at least do a little excercise during my cycle cause I am used to it now. Figured I will worry about that when the time comes.
    She said we will address what protocol we will use for cycle when we start our next one, but definately we all want to see how my eggs are and if meds have helped their quality. So wish I could do a cycle now, my gorgeous husband even said if we get a good tax return, he can sell his motorbike to do a cycle now....he loves his bike it makes me sad to think of what we may have to give up to try again but I also know if it worked we would never regret it. Nothing good seems to come in our lives without sacrifice.

Hope everyone else is doing good and had a great Monday :-))))

Oct 2011
    Sydney

PS woohoo for ET tomorrow, can't wait for you to join me in the TWW. Good luck hun.

Myturn I hope EPU goes really well for you with a heap of fantastic looking eggs. Here's hoping this lots a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

seems good news kerbear before you know it you will be back on the IVF wagon

I usually DO exercise during a cycle... but have been debating whether I will when PUPO this time... need to make a decision by saturday as I have PT, and I don't really want to jinx myself by telling him I'm PUPO..... hmmm... not sure....

thanks Mrs Mac xx

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

GL myturn and PS for tomorrow, hope all goes well for you ladies xox

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Just a very quick one....

Kerbear - yay for great appt!!! And even better on the weight loss

PS - good luck for your transfer tomorrow! Hoping it is the last one you ever have to do

Myturn - looking forward to reading about your good haul tomorrow night!!! I may need to borrow some of your optimism - been down far too long... Best of luck tomorrow xxx

hi to everyone else!

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Thanks ladies!

Good luck tomorrow Myturn!

Hi everyone else

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Myturn - looking forward to reading about your good haul tomorrow night!!! I may need to borrow some of your optimism - been down far too long... Best of luck tomorrow xxx
    I have plenty to go around (this week!), and am happy to share with you anytime N2L xxx

FX for both of us PS xx

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Good luck tomorrow ladies

Had my first US today, went to an external clinic instead of the main one.
    Much closer to home, but the nurse couldn't answer any of my questions!
    She was lovely though

I've come down with the flu and am feeling quite sorry for myself

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Before you know it Emma you will be trying to survive another TWW!

I go to a suburban clinc as well.... so much nicer as it's closer to home and nice to have the same nurse every time.....

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2012 July

Thanks n2l, hope u r ok, don't forget we are here for u when u r feeling down do

PS good luck for your transfer tomorrow.

Myturn - I think you should do what you feel comfortable with in regards to pt, maybe just ask to do some toning work, arms and stuff instead of hard core cardio so your body temp stays I little lower if you do want to still do something. I look at it that if your body is used to it then it should be ok but I don't think I would run a marathon lol.
    Good luck hun will be thinking of you.

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Ahhhhh- are we both with MIVF?

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

yep I go to Mt Waverley..... but assuming you went to the Epping clinic...?

Thanks kerbear..... I do try to keep it light with PUPO.... but then I have to tell the trainer I am PUPO... or come up with some lame excuse...... and I'm not a very good liar... but am scared of jinxing myself

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

You're clever

... 89101112 ...