Thanks for the congrats everyone :) I'm still in disbelief. I'll lay low for awhile until I've had my scan. Good luck to you all. I hope we get a few more February BFPs xxx
Printable View
Thanks for the congrats everyone :) I'm still in disbelief. I'll lay low for awhile until I've had my scan. Good luck to you all. I hope we get a few more February BFPs xxx
Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I think im just super hormonal. Am wondering when to POAS. I thought to wait until Tues that would be 8dp 5dt. But maybe im tempted to do obe tomorrow. Id be 5dp 5dt. When is the earliest you can test and get BFP?
I'd do one at 6dpt :)
Hi ladies.
Found out today that I still have 7 developing embryos, with no further fragmentation. Et is booked for Sunday at 0815. Have acupuncture before and after booked. Hopefully there will be at least two good embryos to put back in.
Will post with more information on sun. Good luck everyone else.
That is fantastic hopeful mum. Good luck tomorrow.
Wonderful hopefulmum fingers crossed
Saturday 14th February 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 -taking a break
PositivelyGTC -taking a break
1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
Jo_white -saving for IVF
TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
Emma09 - ???
Bestrong - ???
Adgirl -CD??
Waiting for Transfer
Hopeful Mum - CD19
Hanging out in the TWW
Jane - CD26 5dp 5dt
Got their BFP in February
Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...
So AF has started for me 1 day before im due to come off hormone replacement therapy. Im worried something is wrong like low estrogen again. Not sure im I should not bother taking tablet tomorrow. Confused
Would you like me to put you down as CD-1 Adgrirl? Fx everything is fine :)
I just paged my fs. Awkward I cant call nursing staff at melb ivf as technically not on a cycle. But she had set exact dates and times for bt and scan as in:
16th feb stop pill
18the feb bt
23rd feb vg scan
And im worried this will stuff things up. Feel bad paging her as she is so so busy
Adgirl I wouldn't worry too much. Usually clinics are pretty flexible. Its pretty common for things to be moved forward or back a couple of days for a whole heap of reasons. My clinic counts Cd1 if your period has begun before 930am. So depending on timing and your clinic guidelines you could still be cd1 tomorrow. If not and you are cd1 today they might just bring all your bts and scans forward a day.
Ps ive decided to POAS tonight. Regardless of result ill test again tues/wed. Official bt not til Fri
Spoke to fs. Im cycle day 0 and cycle day 1 tomorrow ignore last pill and wait for scan
Also fingers crossed jane!!
Jane FX will keep checking for your post, good luck xxxxx
Only one line. So currently BFN for me. Could be too soon but will wait and see. Will try again Tues and hope for a different result. Although I suspect if it is a BFN that AF could come as early as Tues.
Jane, I got a squinter with DS at 6 dpt. It was really hard to see, so I would imagine if I tested at 5 dpt, there probably would not be a line. Still too early hun, FX there is a line soon xxx
Sunday 15th February 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 -taking a break
PositivelyGTC -taking a break
1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
Jo_white -saving for IVF
TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
Emma09 - ???
Bestrong - ???
Adgirl -CD1
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Jane - CD27 6dp 5dt
Hopeful Mum - CD20 0dp 5dt
Got their BFP in February
Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...
TubbyPuff thanks for updating me on the list. I can now be moved to the tww.
ET this morning went well. Have 2 onboard, hopefully sticking as i am typing lol. I had a 5d blastocyst, and a 5d moruli {nearly a blastocyst} put in.. I also have 3 more moruli to check up on tomorrow. FX that they keep developing. This will be the most productive cycle yet, if any of them can be frozen.
Now to rest and begin my tww. I struggle every time. I have never done a urine test before the blood test, but I am itching to do them now. Maybe after 5dp 5dt.
Good luck all :-)
Wonderful news hopeful mum sticky vibed your way x
Fingers crossed for you Hopeful Mum! Lots of :stickyvibesboy: :stickyvibesgirl: !!!
Hopeful mum I have everything crossed for you :crossfingers:
Good luck hopeful mum!
I'm not too bad 1 more please, you're so sweet to ask hun, thank you. I still feel like it's not fully sunk in yet that it's the end of the road for us. It's probably because I've got so much going on atm, DS's 4 yo kinder started, he's got speech and OT appointments fortnightly and a social skills group weekly, so a lot of things through the week, plus I work 2 and a half days during the week, very tired mum. And when DS is at kinder, I clean and clean, I find that this gives me some sort of outlet to get some of my frustration out, and also fixes my OCD lol. How are you going hun? When is the next cycle?
Jane, hope you're travelling OK, once you start testing it's torture! lol.
Resisting the urge to test today. I kind of feel resigned to the fact that today would just be the same as yesterday.
Good luck hopeful mum sending lots of sticky vibes.
Miss B, I just really wish it could have ended differently its not fair, totally agree keeping busy keeps your mind off things, thinking of you xxx
Jane haha im a poas addict so I say go for it, but I know a lot of people on here are not so your choice but good luck hope you get your bfp xxx
Monday 16th February 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 -taking a break
PositivelyGTC -taking a break
1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
Jo_white -saving for IVF
TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
Emma09 - ???
Bestrong - ???
Adgirl -CD2
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Jane - CD28 7dp 5dt
Hopeful Mum - CD21 1dp 5dt
Got their BFP in February
Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...
Another BFN for me tonight. I have become a POAS addict.
Jane, would it be better to test in the morning instead?
Maybe although the first response ones I'm using says it doesn't matter what time of you do them and says you can use them up to five days before AF. Which for me is due btw tomorrow and Thurs.
So think I am 90% out of the running but will still hold hope whilst AF is away.
Ah ok :) well fx she stays away and you get your bfp!!
Jane:-) FX that AF stays away and you get your BFP.
Thank you all for well wishes and loads of sticky baby dust :)
The 3 embryos that I was hoping would be frozen didn't progress or started to break down, so relying on the two transferred to stick {at least one}.
Have been feeling bloated and strange,and I realise that it's too soon to be pregnant, but feeling really positive about this transfer.
Off to acupuncturist on wed at midday, fx that it helps. Eating pineapple core, avocado and brazil nuts and drinking pomegranate juice in the desperate hope that they also help my little embies to stick and develop.
Looking at doing a test from 6dpo 5dt, which makes that this Friday. Can anyone recommend a good test to use? I haven't used any in the past, so am unsure. Ta.
Tuesday 17th February 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 -taking a break
PositivelyGTC -taking a break
1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
Jo_white -saving for IVF
TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
Emma09 - ???
Bestrong - ???
Adgirl -CD3
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Jane - CD29 8dp 5dt
Hopeful Mum - CD22 2dp 5dt
Got their BFP in February
Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...
How exciting Hopeful mum. First Response are pretty good in terms of early detection but they are not cheap particularly when you get addicted and start poas every 2nd day. Lol
Hi jane :-)
I hope that your test today is a bfp, or closer to it than it has been.
I think that I am going to have to get some first response ones. My partner doesn't want me to check so I will have to be stealthy about testing. I really need to know how I am going, whether bfp or bfn.
The only two positives I've had (both on same day lol) were with a brand I think was called prognosis, they're fairly cheap, well, they were when I used then about 5 years ago! :lol:
Wednesday 18th February 2015
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 -taking a break
PositivelyGTC -taking a break
1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
Jo_white -saving for IVF
TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
Emma09 - ???
Bestrong - ???
Adgirl -CD4
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW
Jane - CD30 9dp 5dt
Hopeful Mum - CD23 3dp 5dt
Got their BFP in February
Pholi - 1/2 +HPT @16dpo, 3/2 hCG 657 @18dpo!!
Spoons - 11/2 +HPT @15dpo!
If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...
How are we all today ladies?
Lovelies, I have been away for what feels like one hundred years and I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I need some advice.
I've been TTC for 10 years done loads of IVF inc PGD. Had 2 miscarriages which were both horrible but the worst was the one with twins at 12wks from one of our early IVF cycles. I don't know anyone who has been ttcing as long as me, all the others have given up or been successful but I don't know how to stop. How to say enough is enough. Where do I find people who can help in this area? Does anyone have ideas or leads for me? I'm so tired of being sad, I'd love to stop!
Thank you dear ones.
Much love and stickies to you all. X
Hey josiejo,
No advice but just welcome ive been ttc around 6 months but at 21 im in menopause so going through ivf etc. Best of luck x