Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

Default Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #1

I'm sorry you're not getting the result you want Pholi. FX it's a bit early x

Good luck pholi FX for BT on 06 Jan.

Sorry not to do with ivf but I am wondering, I use my smartphone to view this site and I am unsure how to add the little bits of personal info like others have done on their own. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks ladies. Xo.

Still crossing everything for you Pholi

Hopeful mum if you go to the settings tab at yhe very top of the page (near log out) then you can click on the link to edit signature (on left hand side about half wsy down the page)

Pholi Good Luck with the blood test tomorrow FX

Hopeful mum hope you found the settings tab cause it took me a while to figure it out xx

CatyO and Miss B hope you are both ok, thinking of you both xxx

Pholi - FX for your BT tomorrow. Hopefully you get to post some good news.

For those that are still going through, or about to start another ivf journey, good luck. May this be our 'positive' year xo

Just a quick question, has anyone had any success with royal jelly and or acupuncture for improving their egg quality or becoming pregnant? ? Read some old posts about this, but there wasn't that much really. Low gi wad also an idea?? Thanks ladies for providing an opportunity for me to vent/ask questions.

Pholi hope you have good news today xxx

hopeful mum yes I have had success with acupuncture and have heard good things about taking royal jelly for egg quality. There is
    something else I was taking for egg quality as well but for the life of me I cant remember but as soon as I do I will get back to you xxx

Thank you 1 more please, you're an angel to think of me. I'm going ok, leading up to xmas it was really hard, I was floating in this constant fog. Then when the new year ticked over, I felt a bit better, but then today I was down again. I think I need to see someone as I really think I'm heading for depression

Hopeful mum, I've been taking royal jelly (2 tablets a day) and other tablets for a long time now. I'm really not sure if it has helped my egg quality, but my AMH level went up from 7 or 8 to 17. Still, even with those good AMH levels, which I am told are great for a 44 year old, they haven't been able to fish out that 'good ' egg. Sigh. Hope it works for you hun, it wouldn't hurt to try. Even though we are finished with ivf, I'm still taking the royal jelly, the melatonin and COQ10, not sure why, but in case we conceive naturally, which is next to impossible, I am taking stuff. Hope that makes sense.

Thank you both miss B and 1 more please.

I'm going to start on the royal jelly soon. I'm guessing that it doesn't affect the ivf drugs? ?

I've still to find an acupuncturist in townsville. Thought I had found one, but they are in Brisbane
    :-(

I'm nearly 44 miss B and I'm stressing out that any future cycles won't work due to my age.

It breaks my heart to see and hear about all the women that experience problems with getting pregnant and having a child. I always thought that there was something wrong with me because I never got pregnant in my younger years :-(

I am blessed with a beautiful little boy (through ivf), so I feel that shouldn't be selfish to want more. It's just that being a mother completes me.

Anyway, I really hope that pholi has good news to tell. Unsure if she would be doing a post with news this soon.

Miss B you are an amazing woman and I truly wish for you to achieve your heart's desire for another child /children. There is no shame in seeking help with coping through what you have gone through in your ivf journey. Big hugs going out to you.

Thanks Miss B you reminded me of what I was trying to tell hopeful mum COQ10 was what I was told as well

Thank you hopeful mum. I, like you, am so grateful for my DS but it breaks my heart that he's unlikely to get a baby brother or sister in the future. He never used to ask, but now he does, and it breaks my heart when I tell him that mummy has tried but it's just not possible. I knew that I had the odds stacked against me big time, my FS was giving me a 10% odds of achieving a pg, but only 2% odds of 'take home baby' (so the other 8% would be a m/c). Naturally, we can't conceive, OH has had vesectomy done many years ago, and when the urologist reversed it, the count came back at zero, so it didn't work. He's only got one testicle, as he lost one when he had testicular cancer 10 years ago, so again, were're only working with 50% of his bits lol. So we were very fortunate to conceive DS, but I was only 38, and my eggs were of pretty good quality then, so it was a lot easier. I think if we had unexplained fertility, or low sperm count, or low egg reserve, there would still be some sort of a chance of achieving a natural pg. But with no 'live' swimmers coming down the you know what, it's pretty much impossible. Or 1 in a trillion chances if it's possible at all. I was so desperate last night, I actually thought of sperm donation, but then I don't think OH would go for that. Can you do that anyway? Sigh...what desperate thoughts I'm having these days

Miss B. I'm so sorry. I am not sure infertility ever gets any easier but I hold hope that somehow we alll find a way to cope with the loss. I hope you find a way forward that feels right for tou and OH. Donor sperm is an option at some clinics (both from a known 3rd party and an unknown 3rd party). I have a frw friends doing that option but they have said it is very expensive.

AFM. I am struggling. Think I'm still grieving. Hoping I start to feel less sad and come out of the haze soon.

Thanks Jane, I most probably wouldn't go through the option of sperm donation, if anything, I would need a younger egg! I think when I'm desperate I think of all these things, but then I am brought down to earth for a reality check lol.

I'm sorry you're struggling hun. Take one day at a time, it does get easier. Grieving takes time. You'll know when you feel ready to go again. Big hugs xxx

Bfn.

AF arrived on Monday, 2 days before the BT was scheduled. CD5 today. I was sad, angry, feeling a bit more accepting of it now.

But doing another FET this cycle, with the last of our frosties.

I felt strongly that none of the three day 5 embryos from that collection cycle were going to take, and so far it's panning out that way. I'm still doing everything right. I hope in wrong about this last one.

I'm so sorry, Pholi.
    Good luck for this cycle. Hopefully this one will stick xx

Pholi - sorry to hear your results weren't positive :'( Good luck with the next round, FX for a positive result. It's a struggle, but please stay positive and stress free for this next embryo. When do you start the cycle?

Thank ladies.

Hopeful mum, cd1 was Monday, now it's just a matter of monitoring my bloods until the surge, then a trigger injection for ovulation, and the transfer will be booked for 5 days post ovulation.

So sorry Pholi xxx Hoping this cycle you get your bfp xxx

Saturday 10 January 2015

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - taking a break
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    1 More Please - taking a break (March 2015)

Juniper76 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    TubbyPuff -
    saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Jane - ???
    Pholi - CD6

Spoons - CD11

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here...
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)

Got their BFP in January

M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Amy_jellybean, Chellico, Emma09

If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast