Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

Default Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception 2015 #2

.....Sneaking in......

The list was short when we started it too. People have come and gone over the years for lots of reasons. People won't mind being taken off

Stalky stalking you all, excited to see you in here Amy

Sorry for the losses. They suck

I've got in my head to do a cycle with our two frosties in January, but just enjoying DD right now.

Good luck to you all!

Sneaking back out.......

Friday 20th March 2015

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    1 More Please -taking a break (March 2015)
    TubbyPuff -saving for IVF
    Jane -taking a break
    Hopeful mum - waiting for next cycle
    Adgirl - CD34
    Amy_jellybean - CD12

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

Hi gals. Apologies if this is tmi. Ive been waiting on af to start next fet cycle. Thought it was here on Mon but no, just been spotting since then. Now im all confused if af will come in a day or so or if this spotting is my bodya weird version of af this cycle. My body confuses me. On one hand I just want toget going but on another hand my nnervous. Fs said that if this cycle doesn't work then we need to more investigations which may include surgery. I think im also struggling a bit cos obe of my good friends is due around the same time my bub should have arrived. Its too hard seeing her so as bad as I feel im avoiding her for self preservation. Sorry for my long rant.

How is everyone else?

Hi ladies. Big rest up day after laparoscopy yesterday. In a bit of pain �� Haven't had a big cry yet, as I didn't want my 2yo to get upset. My partner hasn't said anything, which makes me wonder did he even want this baby?? A lot goes through the mind when loved ones don't react to something happening that devastates you... Ah well.

Good news is that I didn't have an ectopic, have to wait now for 01 Apr to see fs and get results from what he was having analyses. Will also be discussing future ivf cycle and a PGD test? For egg evaluation as to if good one or not. Apparently that will have to be in Brisbane as he can't do it in Townsville. Darn��

Quote Originally Posted by Jane :) View Post
    Hi gals. Apologies if this is tmi. Ive been waiting on af to start next fet cycle. Thought it was here on Mon but no, just been spotting since then. Now im all confused if af will come in a day or so or if this spotting is my bodya weird version of af this cycle. My body confuses me.
    My AF has been very weird lately too. Last cycle was a random 22 days. My cycles haven't been regular since about 2011 (they used to be!) but they've usually been between 28 and 40. That was the first time I've had a short one! And most my AFs have been more days spotting than bleeding, af just gone was only 2 days light-barely medium bleeding and like 4 days spotting. So confusing.

Saturday 21st March 2015

Jane -taking a break
    Adgirl - CD35
    Amy_jellybean - CD13

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

If I have forgot anyone, gotten some numbers wrong or you would like to be added to the list then please let me know...

Hi hopeful mum. Just checking in. Hope you are recovering from lap ok that you are getting the support you need. XO

Sunday 22nd March 2015

Jane -taking a break
    Adgirl - CD36
    Amy_jellybean - CD14

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

Monday 23rd March 2015

Jane -taking a break
    Adgirl - CD37
    Amy_jellybean - CD15

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

So AF finally arrived this afternoon. Hooray. I didn't think my body was ever going to sort itself out. So that means I'll be CD 1 tomorrow and can get this fet cycle going.

How is everyone else?

Hi jane:-) fantastic news that af arrived and you are counting down to a fet cycle Please don't beat yourself up about how your feeling re your pregnant friend and not talking with her. It's smart for your survival during this time :-)

I'm going ok. Returned to work today and found my lower wound from laparoscopy was oozing onto my skirt. Yuk. Only clear liquid so decided to leave work and head home. Hopefully it closes up. I don't know if I should be using a bandaid with it or see a dr to get it looked at. Isn't red or bleeding.

Started af on sat late arvo, so guessing that i am cd 2. Well I'm guessing that's what is happening now that there is no bub :'(

Having my moments of grief. When the ivf clinic called today to see how i was, after gs had told them that I had surgery, I was bawling on the phone. Not good when I'm at work with others walking nearby. He's also mentioned pgd testing so they are sending info my way. Unsure when I will be right to start another full cycle as I have to wait until 01 apr for fs appt :-(

Has anyone done pdg testing with positive results? As I'm 43, and having trouble with getting pregnant after 4 cycles and 1 failed prrgnancy, fs thinks it's something to look at. I'm worried that I won't have any good eggs after testing. I can't afford to buy eggs and partner isn't wanting to go donor eggs. I would, as bubs would still be mine just without my dna (still combination of my blood group).

Well ladies take care and good luck with your next cycles. Fx and truck loads of baby dust to all.

Hopeful mum. When I had my lap in 2011 I had it covered for a few days, possibly even a week. The dr said it didn't need to be covered that long but it made me feel better about the healing and any weeping. If your wound isnt red or angry looking then its probably fine. Our FS said only 1 cycle off after a lap is needed. And in terms of pgd, I haven't done it but know a few ladies that have. I guess its just one more bit of technology they can use to find the best possible embryo to give you the best possible outcome. But all that aside just want to send you a big hug. It sucks and it isnt fair. Cry. Scream. Do whatever you need. It is a huge loss which I can only imagine is made harder by all that we invest through the ivf process. Take care hun.

Tuesday 24th March 2015

Adgirl - CD38
    Amy_jellybean - CD16
    Jane - CD1

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

Wednesday 25th March 2015

Adgirl - CD39
    Amy_jellybean - CD17
    Jane - CD2

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

Hi girls,

I hope you are all well?! Im ok just plodding along and waiting for AF again just after easter so we can do our FET.

I caught up with a girlfriend of mine for breakfast this morning who is in the middle of her second sim cycle - I have told her to come and join us so she has some support

I saw a psychic this afternoon - WOW! She blew me away with things she knew. Things there is no way she could have guessed. Details about my pops death (I was with him when he dies) details about memories from when I was a little girl etc. She also said we will definitely have another baby, it will be a little girl. She said she could see a little girl with shoulder length curly hair that was about 2 years old playing with a little boy who is 5. If this cycle works then they will be exactly 3 years apart so the ages would be correct - Insane! She also had details about where my business is heading etc. She asked if we were about to sell a house (it's going on the market in June) and said I have a feeling you will move to xyz and named the suburb hubby and I have been discussing - so crazy!

xx

Hi Amy, fingers crossed the psychic was right. GL hun.

Thursday 26th March 2015

Adgirl - CD40
    Amy_jellybean - CD18
    Jane - CD3

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

Friday 27th March 2015

Pholi - waiting for something to happen
    Adgirl - CD41
    Amy_jellybean - CD19
    Jane - CD4

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW

Got their BFP in March

Last edited by TubbyPuff; March 27th, 2015 at 07:51 PM.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast