Also I wanted to note, I also have adeno. It is so tricky to find good info on that, but I am sure you are onto it.
Also guys, if you want to know how I am going, you can check in the other thread. Things haven't been easy but I am ok.
WW
x
Printable View
Also I wanted to note, I also have adeno. It is so tricky to find good info on that, but I am sure you are onto it.
Also guys, if you want to know how I am going, you can check in the other thread. Things haven't been easy but I am ok.
WW
x
N2L I'm so sorry your journey has not been easy, wish I could change it for you, stay strong and never say never sending you lots of
sorry N2L pressed the wrong button sending you lots of :hug:
WW what is the other thread we can see your journey on? sorry if I sound stupid its been a very long few days xxx
hey 1moreplease, not stupid at all. Yes, I can imagine how time just stretches to eternity in these waiting periods. So stressful. I have posted on the pregnancy after ltttc thread. But I only read this thread, TBH. I'll just come out with it. I have been having spotting, on bedrest and .... this is unbelievable, an early dating scan revealed identical twins. Really scared. It is hard to relax with the spotting. Anyway .... I hope it is okay to post in here. I won't go on about it, because I know many of you here would be utterly thrilled with this news. We are also overwhelmed with emotion. Longer story in other thread.
all the best to everyone here,
WW
x
Sunday 20 April 2014 - Happy Easter!! :egg:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD19
Juniper76 - CD19
Emma09 - CD21
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Nothing2lose - CD18 4dpo
Joski - CD39 7dpo
PositivelyGTC - CD24 11dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Happy Easter everyone! May all your eggs be good ones :D
WW Praying your spotting goes away you just don't need to be stressed and worried when pg you poor thing, bed rest cant be fun but its for a very good cause of course
its easy saying that when its not me so I really hope your ok, identical twins congratulations that's fantastic but in saying that I completely understand why your overwhelmed
I would be too but when you look at it what an amazing gift, please keep us informed how your going cause I would love to keep up with what's going on. Wishing you all the
very best xxxxx
N2L Happy Easter hope your having a great day and yes may all your eggs be good ones xxxx
WW, fx your spotting goes away Hun.
Hi everyone else, hope your Easter break is relaxing
Xx
Hi Ladies, hope you have all had a lovely Easter Sunday
WW - thank you so much for coming back on the thread and updating us. Sorry to hear about the spotting youre in my thoughts & prayers hope this stops soon for you. Twins are definitely a special blessing but yes very scary for you too. Wishing you & DH all the best. As I more says please do pop in from time to time to say Hi & let us know how your doing.
1more - how are you keeping? How is Ruby your gorgeous pup? Hope the family are enjoying your new addition
N2l - agreed hope our eggs are all good ones
Afm - im out for this month :( no symptoms and I have started spotting just as I do each month before AF. Im on a new ****tail of herbs & minerals from the Naturopath to improve overall reproductive health and egg quality. I will be following this for 3 cycles then we can start IVF again.
I have also been doing some thinking and im too obsessed with TTC so I think I need to step back during the 3 cycle break. So im not going to come on the thread as often for a while. I will come on to cheer you on and wish you well just not as often. Hope you understand. .....im just to damn obsessed and im hoping this will help me take a step back. Gosh I hope im making sense
Love & light to you all lovely Ladies xx
Happy Easter to you all!
N2l - I'm so sorry :( I can only imagine how much it hurts, and hope you can find some peace with what life has thrown at you (and I'll keep fingers crossed for a miracle baby for you :) )
I had AF turn up on Friday (4 days later than usual - just to taunt me!) so there's yet another BFN :(. Will start making calls on Tuesday to see a FS. I know you've all already been there so I shouldn't complain, but getting help kind of makes it official that we've failed. Time to take the next step.
PosGTC when will you be doing your ivf? hoping we will be doing it together I'm hoping to do it my first period in July which will be the first few days of July. Seeing my
acupuncturist to start for ivf this week, I'm so nervous really hope I get enough eggs to do it and that there good quality which is what I'm nervous about cause of my age.
Monday 21 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD20
Juniper76 - CD20
Emma09 - CD22
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Nothing2lose - CD19 5dpo
Joski - CD40 8dpo
PositivelyGTC - CD25 12dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
1more, thanks so much. :hug: Wishing you all the very best preparation for your IVF.
Pos, :hug: to you too. Having a mental break from it all is so great, if you can manage it. I will keep wishing good things for you and sending good energy your way.
Thanks too Joski.
WW
x
Happy Tuesday Ladies, for those of you back at work today like me I feel for you!
WW - thanks hun
Twollamas - GL with seeing an FS. You are doing the right thing,wishing you all the best
1more - I will be able to start IVF mid July 2014. So I won't be far behind you, FX we both get some good news that cycle. GL with your Acupuncture appt's I am sure you will learn to love the appt pretty quickly
AFM - AF started early hours of this morning :( oh what joy but as the Naturopath said I need to learn to look at the positives that my reproductive system is working and I am lucky enough to have a period each month and the other bonus is it helps fight ageing
Juniper - can you put me down as taking a break. Thanks a mil
N2L & Joski - i have my FX for you both, hoping to see some wonderful news from you both soon
Ladies have a lovely day, love & light to all x
Tuesday 22 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD21
Juniper76 - CD21
Emma09 - CD23
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Nothing2lose - CD20 6dpo
Joski - CD41 9dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Hi Ladies
I'm back at work today - sigh!!
PGTC - glad you are taking a break and doing what you need. Your mental health is just as important as your physical. I know AF sucks but I agree with your Naturo, it is a sign that your body is working. At least that is the way I look at it!
Twollamas - good luck with your FS appt hon. For it was a such a relief to finally do it and set myself a path to follow.
Hi N2L, juniper, WW and 1more :waves:
AFM - I really have no idea what it going on (as per usual!!) Late last night and this morning there was some pinkish/brown colour when I wiped. Not blood but just colour?! I usually get that before AF comes but it is more dark brown and streaky (sorry if this is TMI) I guess AF is on her way given I have had such a long cycle this time....
Only need to get to Friday before some more days off!!
xx
Wednesday 23 April 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD22
Emma09 - CD24
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Juniper76 - CD22 0dpo
Nothing2lose - CD21 7dpo
Joski - CD42 10dpo
Got their BFP in April
Thirdtimelucky - 7/4 +HPT @11dpo, 10/4 hCG 409 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Hi ladies!
My DH wants me to consider changing clinics.
Has anyone had any experience with city fertility in Melbourne?
They have a clinic, just around the corner from me.