I've emptied it. I'm glad you can get back in =)
Printable View
Oh Williever I am over the moon for you!!! :) that is just the best news and yes what a fantastic way to start a new year.
so good to see someone graduating from our group
GL Ladies hope to see some more fab news
AFM sick of the heat were having in WA im about to go get in the pool.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend x
Williever I've just looked at your fb page OMG you are so very talented!!
I'm going to pass your fb page details to friends who have littlies
Sunday 12 January 2014 :think:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Juniper - CD4
CatyO - CD7
TT40 - CD13
Mrs O'M - CD19
Miss B - CD30
Emma - CD59
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
N2L - CD23 4dpo
Rai - CD21 6dpo
Joski - CD31 9dpo
Sarah4Kurt - CD22 11dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Amy_jellybean, Sgronan, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Thanks Catyo! :)
CD4 for me. Decided against an IUI this cycle due to conflicting timing with a social event. Talking to DH last night and he said we might have some money for IVF this year...
I *think* I am 4/5dpo. I had ewcm on Tuesday.
Thank you ladies. Trying to chill out, but just want to run around the streets screaming!
Hcg is 347.Funny as I was projecting 437 in my positive thinking moments. Progesterone is good but I wasn't listening at that point.
Thank you for all your messages x
So happy for you williever! What a perfect way to start the year. Hopefully you start a great trend in here! Enjoy today and every day for the next 9 months :)
Sooooo happy for you Willie, congrats!!!
I cracked today and tested - BFN, I guess there is still hope as I'm only 9DPO but very unlikely.
I just hope that AF does not delay her arrival as DH and I are off to Bali in 10 days for a mini break and would rather be sans blood during travel.
Woo Hoo Williever CONGRATULATIONS so happy for you xxx
Hello Hello lovely ladies,
I have replied to the thread which is posted on the bottom of page two with my update. I am no longer MIA :hello: Currently CD11
So, my EC is tomorrow. So happy to be finished with daily injections and praying to god I will not have to go through that part again :pray: I'm nervous anxious and excited at the same time. I may or may not have had a hormonal moment on the phone to a nurse giving me my trigger injection time and EC information :dunno: Our FS had told us her plan moving forward and the nurse was telling us something different and this was the third time it had happened and had our conversation been in cartoon form, she would have melted from the lava that I was spewing. :oops: I felt terrible afterwards... and cried. Gotta love those hormones. :doh:
Congratulations to Williever on your BFP :confetti: Amazing news!
Hope everyone is keeping the faith on their journey.
With love
Ok lovelies I'm going to tentatively move to the bfp section due to the fact my 3rd day test is lots darker than other 2 and that has never happened for me in 3 1/2 yrs!
Still don't feel of at all lol.... Ill keep holding your hand Willie:-D lets hope we can sew for our own bubbies!
Argh! I can't bring myself to hope though :-(
Baby dust to you all xxx
Monday 13 January 2014 :think:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Juniper - CD5
CatyO - CD8
Sgronan - CD11
TT40 - CD14
Mrs O'M - CD20
Miss B - CD31
Emma - CD60
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
N2L - CD24 5dpo
Rai - CD22 7dpo
Joski - CD32 10dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT @12dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Amy_jellybean, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Good luck Sarah, I will keep positive and hopefull for you if you can't at this stage :)
Congratulations Sarah fantastic news, keeping everything crossed you have a H & H 9 months with no dramas xxx
Congrats Sarah! !
Congrats Sarah!
Enjoy sarah! Wishing a very sticky 9 months ahead xx