I have been having mild cramping off and on today. I'm praying it's not a bad sign and AF isn't on her way 😠
Printable View
I have been having mild cramping off and on today. I'm praying it's not a bad sign and AF isn't on her way 😠
Kel I'm holding fingers & toes for you, hope its all part of some soon to be good news for you. GL
Re my earlier post and having root canal the FN said as long as I have all 3 stages done before egg transfer ill be fine. Hope she is correct. Again anyone with some input maybe you or someone you know has had this happen please share. Thanks x
Kel08 - finger x :crossfingers: I hope AF stays away! You must be very anxious, I know I would be pulling my hair up lol
Hi girls just a quick one from me, just leaving hospital and we got 14 eggs x
Excellent Amy, well done!! I hope you get 14 beautiful little embryos :)
Fantastic news Amy, well done :)
Great news Amy xxx
afm: went to fs for scan and all my follies are still really small which has NEVER happened before ever I'm really p***ed off
at the moment ever since my miscarry something has gone wrong and I have not been able to do an iui. So anyway this
cycle has been cancelled and she has put me on gonal f 112.5 so its a change of meds and up from my normal 50 but that
just means I'm again waiting for af to start.
Kel, if it's helps I'm only 6dpo and have had cramping since yesterday. It's way to early to be AF... or implantation... It's just making me cranky...
Amy, yay for great eggies! FX for a wonderful fertilisation report!
Rai, sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled. I hope the next one goes smoothly. :goodluck:
Oh Rai i am so sorry to hear you cycle has been cancelled, that is just awful and I can imagine so frustrating.
Hang in there hopefully its' just a small bump in the road and your next cycle will be a success
Love & light to you x
Great news Amy, I hope you get a great fertilisation rate.
Rai, I am so sorry to hear about your cycle being cancelled, what a bummer. Sending you lots of good growing vibes for your next one.
Thursday 30 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD4
JoeSpratt - CD6
Nothing2lose - CD7
Emma09 - CD10
Rai - CD13
Joski - CD14
Miss.B - CD18
Waiting for Transfer
Amy_jellybean - CD14
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Sgronan - CD28 12dp3dt
Kel08 - CD29 12dp3dt
CatyO - CD25 10dpo
Juniper - CD22 7dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Rai - I am sorry that your cycle was cancelled :hug: I hope gonal f works better for you and like positively said your next cycle is a success :)
Hi Ladies, Happy Thursday to you all
I just need to vent.......woke up this morning to find out the Doctors think my dear Dad has easophogus cancer :( he goes in to hospital today for a biopsy. I know he hasn't been well but wasn't expecting this. I am just devastated. After watching my Nan pass from cancer 2 years ago the idea of my Dad going through the same thing is just awful. He is only 66years young!
With that and the emergency root canal this week its turning out to be a challenging week
Feeling very sad today...wish I didn't have to work today :(
Love & light to all xx
Positively, how awful! I hope the biopsy shows it's something less frightening. GL with the root canal. I hope you have a quick recovery. xx
Positively, you poor darlin, like Juniper said Praying your dad's biopsy show's something less frightening this must be such a
hugh worry for you, thinking of you and hoping it will all be ok. Good Luck with your root canal hope it all goes well and your
not in too much pain xxx
Thank you so much for all your nice comments, yes really frustrated but have just had accupunture so feeling a bit better xxx
Thinking of you positively. I hope the doctors are wrong and it's less serious than thought.
Good luck with your root canal, I have no experience with that but can only imagine it's not going to be oodles of fun xx
Rai - Im so sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled :( I can't imagine how you must be feeling xxx
Positively - I hope the doctors are wrong, what a shock that must have been, im thinking of you hun and hope it all turns out ok xxx
So out of my 14 eggs, 12 were able to be injected with sperm and 8 have fertilitsed.... this is the most we have ever had, im so happy! It looks as though I might be able to have my first ever day 5 transfer as long as they keep dividing over night. On another note i've had a massive allergic reaction to the antibiotics that they put me on for the cycle, my entire body is covered in a horrible itchy rash :-(
Quick one from me-
Triggered tonight, EPU on Saturday.
Looking like 20 decent sized follicles :)
BBL for persies.
Friday 31 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD5
JoeSpratt - CD7
Nothing2lose - CD8
Emma09 - CD11
Rai - CD14
Joski - CD15
Miss.B - CD19
Waiting for Transfer
Amy_jellybean - CD15
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Kel08 - CD30 13dp3dt
CatyO - CD26 11dpo
Juniper - CD23 8dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Positively - Thinking of you, praying everything is ok with your dad :hug:
Amy - 8 embryos sound very good! Congratulations. I hope the itchy rash is gone :)
Hello hello lovelies,
Positively, I am so sorry to read your news. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and I hope your dads results are all clear. Sending love. :hug:
Rai, So sorry to read your cycle was cancelled. I cant begin to imagine how you're feeling, my thoughts are with you. Glad you felt a little better after acupuncture x
Amy, Sounds like your cycle is going very well thus far. I hope it continues that way, GL to you!
Kel08, How are you feeling today? I also felt some cramping over the TWW, possibly also a medication side affect?
Emma, GL with your EPU tomorrow!
AFM, official blood results are in and it's a :bfp: :partysmiley: :hooray: hCG at 288 yesterday [13dp3dt] so beautiful ladies it looks like I will be moving on from this group :cry:. I want to thank you all sincerely for the support throughout the journey and wish you all the very best of luck as you continue on your paths. I will be friendly stalking and praying there are BFP's all round, and soon!
Sending you all love and light x
Sgronan that's wonderful news!!!!! Whoo!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!
Hopefully on Tuesday I have a bfp too! I had my last shot of pregnyl on Tuesday, but my bbs are still sore and it's not fading as the pregnyl leaves so that must be a good sign! Tuesday for my bt seems like FOREVER away!!! The cramping has gone.
Emma, GL for tomorrow as well!
OMG Congratulations Sgronan!! I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :confetti:
Wooww look at that BFP list!! :confetti: :confetti:
Yay! Congrats Sgronan!
Wow! I hand the list over to someone else and look what happens to the BFP section! So happy for all of you! xx
Yay for another bfp!!!!!!
The October belly buddies is not yet created but do glad there will be another ltttc in there with me and hopefully a couple more too xx
Congrats Sgrogan! Wonderful news xxx
Congratulations Sgronan! Wonderful news xxx
CONGRATULATIONS Sgronan that's fantastic news xxx
Yay! Congrats! !!!!!!! What a fantastic start to the year!
Yay congrats sgrogan!!!
Best of luck for your egg collection tomorrow emma!!!
So of our 8 fertilised embryos 7 divided over night. Today we had 1x 4 cell, 2x 3 cell and 4x 2 cell :) for the first time ever we are going to be able to have a day 5 transfer on monday, so happy!
Congratulations Sgrogran!!!
Great news about the embies Amy :-)
I HATE fasting :(
No morning coffee for me- and I don't go in till 10.30!
Good luck today Emma! :)
Saturday 1st February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD6
JoeSpratt - CD8
Nothing2lose - CD9
Rai - CD15
Joski - CD16
Miss.B - CD20
Waiting for Transfer
Amy_jellybean - CD16
Emma09 - CD12
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Kel08 - CD31 14dp3dt
CatyO - CD27 12dpo
Juniper - CD24 9dpo
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Good morning ladies!
So this morning I caved and did a hpt, I had my last pregnyl 4 days ago today. I know a bit might still be in my system and could give a false positive, but the line was darker than the control line, and if it was just the pregnyl leaving my system, it should be fainter? I have enough to do one each morning before my bt on Tuesday, just to do one every morning to see if the line is fading away, which would be pregnyl leaving my system. And my bbs are getting sorer. Last night every time I rolled over, it felt like I was pulling a muscle on my right side. Are all these things good signs? Having yo wait till Tuesday is torture!!
Emma- good luck today, I hated the fasting too!! Makes the food after so much better though haha.
Kmfx for you Kel08!!
17 eggs!!!!
Soooooo sore now though :(
Best of luck Kel! Remember if it fades a bit then it doesn't necessarily mean you aren't pregnant, the dark line could be a combination of the Pregnyl and the HCG your body is producing :)
Emma - Wow that is an awesome haul! My tummy was super sore after this egg pick up as well, much sorer than any of the other stims I have done :( A heat pack worked wonders for me!!!
Hi to everyone else! xx
So I got an update from the clinic today, we have: 1x 8 cell, 1x 7 cell, 1x 6 cell, 3x 5 cell and 2x 2 cell. The 2 cells are a long way behind where they should be so they said they expect them to die off overnight. Very happy with the rest of the results though. I still can't believe i'm going to be able to have a day 5 transfer! Blood test will be 12 Feb and hubby flies home from work on 13 Feb. Jumping the gum but i've already decided what i'm going to do. I told him that I won't go for the blood test until the 13th but I will do it on the 12th and if it works then I will dress our little boy in a "i'm going to be a big brother" shirt for when we collect him from the airport :)
Amy, great news about your little embies :) And I love your plan if you get your BFP.
Emma, yay on 17 eggs, great effort!
Kel, I hope it's a BFP for you hun, FX!
Congrats Sgronan!
Hi to everyone else! Looks like I'm getting another chest infection, so not happy as I'm seeing my IVF nurse early next week about my FET. Hopefully I won't be sick for 3 weeks like last time :(
Woohoo Sgronan I am soooo happy for you, that's just darn awesome!
Wow what an amazing start to 2014 we've had...... may that luck continue! !
Emma well done that is a fantastic collection of eggs
Amy GL for Monday will be thinking of you
Afm - were not doing a FET cycle this month we've decided with my Dad not well and the possibility of having to go overseas to see him it would be best. So hard I feel very deflated, don't get my wrong I love my Dad and he is sooo important & special its just time it ticking I'm not getting any younger. On top of that there is a good chance this month ill be made redundant so the stress this month just won't be good and we don't want to waste our one and only egg........why does it have to be so hard sometimes, maybe the timing is just off
Gl Ladies sending you all lots of baby dust, love & light xx
Sunday 2nd February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD7
JoeSpratt - CD9
Nothing2lose - CD10
Rai - CD16
Joski - CD17
Miss.B - CD21
Waiting for Transfer
Amy_jellybean - CD17
Emma09 - CD13
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Kel08 - CD32 15dp3dt
CatyO - CD28 13dpo
Juniper - CD25 10dpo
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).