... 21011121314 ...

thread: Long Term TTC and Assisted Conception July/August 2012

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Oh Emma, you poor thing HUGS. Take it easy and let it all out.

AF may arrive, the progesterone is supposed to keep AF away but it never works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Long Term TTC and Assisted Conception July/August 2012

Oh Emma I feel for you babe, we are all here for you xo

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Emma - So very sorry hun. How cruel of the universe The pessaries keep AF away for me. It usually comes a few days after I stop taking them.

Larry - Congratulations!!! All the very best for your BT today.

Miss B - Thanks for liking my avi. A big big special shout out to Sararose for doing it for me. The day before my scan I had asked her for a preggie one and then I had to let her know to change it. She was brilliant and did so. I really loved the pg one of me better

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - Am frustrated by all the waiting and frustrated that I am not pregnant!

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Em so so sorry. That really bites .

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Oh Emma. I am so so sad for you. look after yourself lovely xox

Jul 2010
    Canberra

So, so sorry Emma. Big hugs hon xxx

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Emma, I'm really sorry sweetie. Wishing the outcome was different hun

Vic, I'm sure the preggy avvy was really nice. Let's hope Sararose can change it back to the preggy one very soon! I can hear you on all the frasturation, I hope things begin to move for you very soon.

Larry, GL for your BT today!

AFM, had another chat to OH last night, he isn't ready (I should rephrase it , he doesn't think I'M ready) for another cycle next month. He thinks my body isn't up to it, like he knows what my body is doing/feeling. Apparently, I become a crazed woman on the drugs, what the???? He says he's up for a cycle in October and possibly one after Christmas, depending on what happens in October. The reason why I wanted one in September was b/c we're taking over a newsagency in October so it will be pretty full on, I didn't want to add IVF to the mix. He says we'll be OK to do it then. Not happy Jan I was really set on doing one next month and then possibly another in November and hopefully we would't have to contemplate one early next year.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

How frustrating for you Miss B. I am sure you can talk him around. I think with our age (and the medicare safety net) its better to just get on with it. You know your body better than anyone. Even more than the FS. If your taking over a newsagency (how fun, by the way) then it would be better not to be doing both at the same time. Your doing a stim next? Then you would definately need the rest. The TWW would fly by though

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

I know Vic, doing a cycle and taking over the shop will be crazy, I'll need to convince him it's better to do it before the madness begins. I have to do a stim cycle hun, don't have any frosties

May 2009
    Brisbane

Tuesday 7th August 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kerbear - CD3
    Juniper - CD9 (lap cycle)
    Andie – CD13
    Vic261 - CD16
    Me4ever – CD20

Waiting for Transfer

Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...ek-Wait-2012-6)
    Mrs Mac - CD20 1dpo
    Freya - CD22
    Emma - CD32 11dp 1 x 5 day embryo BT: 07/08/12 (+HPT, low hcg levels
    )
    N2L – CD36 15dpo

Got Their BFP in August
    PlanetSasha - 27/7/12 (yeah I know it was July - but it needs appreciating for a bit longer!!!)
    myturn – 2/8/12 HCG = 46, 6/8/12 HCG = 196!!
    Larry - 7/8/12 HCG 672!!
    Last edited by juniper76; August 7th, 2012 at 10:10 PM.

May 2009
    Brisbane

Emma, I'm so sorry to hear today's HPT was BFN. I'm hoping that it was a faulty test or some other explanation. Will you be getting a repeat b/t today? With the pessaries, I found they kept AF away on my natural FET. They don't keep AF away for me for a stim cycle, but the natural cycle they do. AF showed up about 2 days after I stopped them.

Miss.B, doing the IVF while taking over a business sound like more stress than I'd deliberately plan to take on all at once. The only upside I can see is that you might be too busy to obsess over the IVF cycle. However, if I had plans to do 2 cycles, I'd be wanting to squeeze both into this year's safety net rather than waiting for July. GL convincing him. If his argument is about your mood swings on the meds, maybe ask if he thinks the added stress will make those mood swings better or worse!!

vic, FX you'll get to use that pg avi again very soon.

Jul 2012

Hi all,
    Emma, im very sorry and I truly hope u feel better soon!

I have got my blood test results and it turns out I'm pregnant!
    It seems so unreal!
    Like in about 8 months time I'll be bringing a little baba home - I need to get a big book on babies!!
    My HCG level was at 672 which the nurse was very happy with.
    Best of luck to everyone else - I really thought this cycle didn't work for me as I had no symptoms but there you go!!
    Larry

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

sneaking in to say !! oh Larry!! So excited for you... come and join me and PS and the others in the April belly buddies group So happy for you!!! xox

Again Emma - biggest I am so sorry lovely xxx

May 2009
    Brisbane

Great number, Larry! Congrats! Any chance you're cooking 2 in there?

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Sneaking in to say sorry Emma, sending lots of hugs to you! xx

Congrats again Larry! See you soon maybe in the April BB thread

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Congratulations Larry! Hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy Great numbers by the way!!!

Sorry Emma Chemical pregnancies are not easy I am pretty sure pessaries have always held off AF for me, but i have spotted with crinone. Do you have a plan from here? Sometimes I find it's easier to deal with the pain and disappointment if I have a plan of attack as to what's next in mind. Take care

Still waiting for AF.... Feels like it's been coming for days...*sigh*

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Thanks so much ladies

I would like to do another cycle ASAP, but I think my FS will want me to have a break.
    I did this current cycle back to back after a stim cycle.
    TBH- I probably knew from my first blood test, that this was not a viable pregnancy.
    I'd like to do another natural thaw cycle, with progesterone pessaries after transfer. Or do you insert them before also?
    Making a plan is taking my mind off things, thanks N2L.

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Congrats Larry that's wonderful news.

Well I guess I am off to the TWW, although I don't even feel like I ovulated. I had a positive on the OPK on Sunday at around 1600 and again at 1900 so it was defiantly a positive but I have had not ovulation pain. Is it possible that I didn't ovulate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... 21011121314 ...