Good luck Jasmine x
Printable View
Good luck Jasmine x
Best of luck Jasmine! ;) x
Just got a call from the lab and they said our first little blasty thawed ok. Apparently it has a little fragmentation but they didn't seem concerned about it. They have already done assisted hatching on it and said it survived that too and is looking good and ready to go... Please be sticky :pray:
Thanks for sending me good luck vibes ladies xx
That's a great start!! Sending lots of sticky vibes :):):):)
All the best Jasmine! :)
Loads of sticky vibes to your snowflake blasty Jasmine xoxox
Wednesday 3rd July 2013 :grouphug:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, repeat lap in June
Curtysgirl - taking a break
JoeSpratt - taking a break
Sarah4Kurt - taking a break
Beau30 - taking a break
Shellbell - ???
Awesty - ???
Glorious - CD0
Miss B - CD3
CatyO - CD4
Bestrong (Rosemarry006) - CD10
Bunnyfeet - CD16
Myturn - CD18
Treenie86 - CD19
Emma - CD21
Williever - CD22
Ceejelz - CD40
Jo_white - CD68
Becnxavi - CD69
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 3)
Jasmine00 - CD28 0dp5dt
Rai - CD22 8dpIUI
Juniper - CD22 9dpIUI
N2L - CD38 15dpo
Got Their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
I'm officially PUPO :D
Everything appeared to go well for my FET.. Met with the embriologist before tx and she was really happy. She gave us two pics of our little blasty. The first one was taken at 10.30am when they proformed the assisted hatching. At that stage it was a very early blast. They then gave as a pic of it taken this arvo before tx and by that stage it was a fully expanded blast hatching out of its shell.. Apparently she said the fact that it had progressed so much in a few hours was a really good sign.
I got the FS to measure my lining before the tx and it was 9.7mm.. He seemed pretty happy with that. We used the embryo glue so the FS said we have certainly done everything we can for success.
So now the wait begins.... Please please please be sticky snowflake :pray:
Wow Jasmine that all sounds so positive! You have certainty covered all bases! Good luck hope the tww flies by for you :D
Great news, Jasmine! Glad to hear the FS could re-measure your lining to ease your worries.
Good luck Jasmine!!
thanks for everyone!
today is a very hard day for me, I am able to speak to my doctor by myself because he was doing operation in hospital for a whole day, I called nurse and mentioned IUI and she went to ask my doctor and he said I either choose to continue the procedure and cancel the procedure, when she said doctor suggest me to cancel it, my tear comes out I start crying, she has to let me come down and call me back and if I really want to do it, they can do it for me.
I made decision to go ahead even only collect one egg because everytime I only have one or two embryos to be transferred, so I think if I can make one good embryo to be frozen it is not bad result. I know I am so stupid and stubborn, but the cancellation really hurts my heart. My husband is very surportive and he said if we are not getting good result we just loose some money, if we can make a good embryo, that is bonus. I am going to take this risk otherwise I will regret for the time loosing because I have to wait for AF come in Aug. and start the cycle.
I am going to do my trigger at 2:30AM tonight, I can't think anything else, I know that maybe a stupid decision, but I go with my heart telling me.
AF has arrived so am day one tomorrow!!! squeeeee
how do others explain having time off work for egg collection? I was thinking of saying i am having some cells removed ;) and they can think what ever they want with that.. as long as they dont ask too many more questions :) i dont want to tell them what type... hehehe
Sorry, I don't know what I was trying on last post, so many mistakes, "I mean I was not able to talk to my doctor" and my nurse passed message to my doctor and he said I either continue it or cancel it. I think he wants me to do trigger tonight and I only have the nasal spray which can't use for IUI, the nurse called me after 4pm, so I am not able to get the other medicion for trigger for doing IUI.
Thank you Juniper, if i meet the same situation next time I know what to do. I think it is a good idea to do IUI, it is shame I can't do it this time.
I just say I am "sick" - they don't need to know. Or you could say you are just having a small procedure...and if they want more... "Just women's stuff" people usually stop asking after that :)
Beestrong its not a stupid decision at all!! Sometimes you just have to go ahead, you've done so much already
:hug: good luck. I do ope you get one... And who knows, maybe there's another one hiding in there xx
So I am due for my period next Thursday and I really hope it comes on time considering I had a lap 2 weeks ago. After my first lap, I was four weeks late so missed a whole month! I am getting nervous as we are going to try naturally for 3 months, sounds silly hey?! I didn't use OPK's before all of this IVF stuff but do you reckon they are a good idea?? I want to make sure I am doing everything possible.
Jasmeen, that sounds great, l hope you get a BFP :)
Bestrong, lm with you, l think l would do the same and how lucky you are for having a very supportive hubby. I wish you all the best, sending you good vibes for a super super egg xx
Yes Kel82, OPK's are very usefull. Good look, hopefully you dont have to do ivf again :)
Thanks Catyo and Myturn, you make me feel better.
Jamine, that sounds very good, all the best...
Bestrong, it's not a stupid decision at all - it's just the one you thought best of the two available. I hope you get your BFP from this and it is proven to be the best decision ever!
glorious, I missed a lot of work with my 6 IUIs before IVF and my boss started asking questions, so I ended up telling him. It worked well for me because at the start of each cycle I'd just give them (my two managers) an estimate of the days I'd need off (EPU/ET) and I was even able to take the day of the final b/t off work. As it was, I had to take CD1-3 off work every cycle due to AF pain and it was good to come clean about the reason behind that too (imagine how my two male managers enjoyed that conversation!).
Kel, I never used OPK when TTC#1, but have been since starting TTC#2 (2 years ago). I used them together with temps for a while, but lately I don't bother with the temps as I find the OPKs much easier. I get internet cheapies from ebay and then use a digital OPK to confirm when I think I've got a +opk on the cheapies. I use about 10-15 cheapies per cycle and 1-2 digis. I didn't use the digis to begin with, but I never get true positives on the cheapies (ie test line not quite as dark as control) and so I started using the digis for confirmation.
Congrats on being PUPO Jasmine, GL in your 2WW :). I wish I was there with ya! lol. It's strange that we had our cycles so close together and I have to wait the extra month, poo to me having to wait, I hope it's worth it!! hehehe.
Kel, I only ever used the OPK with my timed FET with my wee man, and that was the only time I ever knew exactly when I was O-ing. It turned out that I O'ed 2 days earlier than I thought in that cycle (my cycles were always spot on 29 days) but in that particular cycle I had a hunch to start testing from day 11 not day 13 like the nurse told me, and I O'd on day 12. Had I started testing on day 13, maybe I would have missed the boat. I will be testing earlier next month for my FET as lately my cycles have been anywhere from 26 to 31 days. Just want to get it perfect. I bought the digital ones, I know they are a lot more expensive but you get that happy face when you're about to O, no second guessing those lines! GL hun x
Glorious, yay for AF arriving! I used to take a sick day or two when my EPU was or a transfer. I didn't feel I needed to go into detail with any of the IVF at work, I wanted to keep it private.
Bestrong, I don't think you're making a silly decision, I would have also made the same decision as you. I don't think I could handle a cancelled cycle. GL to you also :crossfingers:
Glorious...just say you are having a procedure, no one needs to know more than that unless you want them to
Miss.B, I usually O around CD17 and I always start the OPKs at CD10 in case I O early. The one time I decided to wait and start CD13 I actually O'd CD13 (and obviously missed the surge, just like you were saying). I had NEVER O'd that early in a natural cycle before, so it really caught me by surprise! Thankfully we were TTA that cycle (due to a skin cancer treatment incompatible with TTC), so it worked out okay.
Thursday 4th July 2013 :grouphug:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, repeat lap in June
Curtysgirl - taking a break
JoeSpratt - taking a break
Sarah4Kurt - taking a break
Beau30 - taking a break
Shellbell - ???
Awesty - ???
Becnxavi - ???
Glorious - CD1
Miss B - CD4
CatyO - CD5
Bestrong (Rosemarry006) - CD11
Bunnyfeet - CD17
Myturn - CD19
Treenie86 - CD20
Emma - CD22
Williever - CD23
Ceejelz - CD41
Jo_white - CD69
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 3)
Jasmine00 - CD29 1dp5dt
Rai - CD23 9dpIUI
Juniper - CD23 10dpIUI
N2L - CD39 16dpo ??
Got Their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Hi all I just got a call from our lab saying that they want to freeze 80% of our embyros as they're doing good today (day 3) and they'll keep the others which are flailing behind to day 5 and if they're any good they'll transfer them this Saturday even thou my lining and prog levels are too high. Just wondering what other people's lab policy is as I'm worried that they're freezing them as not to loose any and was hoping I'd see if they made it to day 5 :confused:
Beestrong- I wouldn't have wanted to cancel the cycle and wait till August either. And will all know it only takes one good egg.. And your one could be it! I will be praying for you xx
Kel- I would be using the OPK's. Fingers crossed for a natural BFP for you!
Juniper- The TWW is ticking by for you... Half way thought week two.. Yay!!! Do you think my lining of 9.7 yesterday was good enough?
MissB- Yeh it is strange that we started our ivf cycles at the same time and my tx was yesterday yet yours is not till August. On a good note at least your body will have had lots of time to recover from the stress of ivf and be in the best possible position for your FET x
Glorious- I like some of the other ladies just say I have a medical procedure and have never had to elaborate on that...
Bunny- When do you get an update on your embryos??
AFM- Feeling a little blah today. I had a bit of cramping last night and some bright red spotting.. It's not as bad today but I still feel a bit uncomfortable. Is this all normal after an ET? It's been so long since I've done this that maybe I just forget but I don't remember this much discomfort..
Bunnyfeet, I was told some time ago that freezing earlier has better success rates, but I don't know if that still holds true with the new freezing technique (vitrification). Probably best if you ask your FS about their reasons if you're concerned. Glad to hear they're looking good though!
Jasmine, you can get a little spotting if your FS bumped your cervix during transfer. I was told after one of mine that he'd knocked it and to expect some spotting (but didn't end up getting any even though he said he could already see it bleeding before he removed the speculum). It should be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to call your FS if you're wanting more official reassurance. The cramping sounds pretty normal to me. And, yes, 9.7 is wonderful! !
Bunny- We must have been posting at the same time. My clinic routinely grows embryos to day 5 before freezing... But there is a lot of variation between clinics. Our clinic let us decide ultimately what we would like to do though. They called us on day 3 and said we could freeze if we like but that they recommended that we continue growth till blast. This appears to have been the right decision for us cause of the 7 embryos we had at day 3 only 3 made it to blast and were considered 'viable'. If you want them all grown to blast so you have a clear number of how many are capable of making it to day 5 I would just ask them to continue growth.. HTH xx
Thanks Juniper I will ask my FS later. Jasmine they're freezing 80% of them today that are all between 7-9 cells on day 3. And keeping 4 to grow out to Saturday to see if any make it to blastocyst and will do an ET even though my lining and prog are too high, they said might as well see what happens. So your tww starts today? Hope it flies by :)
Bunny- I think Juniper is right. My clinic uses vitrification freezing and I know the FS mentioned that the reason they can safely grow them to blast to freeze is because this method has a much better thaw rate for blasts than the traditional 'slow freeze' method. Yay for hopefully getting to tx this cycle. I know your lining and progesterone levels are high but surely being higher is better than being low?? Sending loads of emby growing vibes to you Xx
Juniper- Thanks for calming my nerves.. Again!! Xx
That's what I would have thought Jasmine! But seemingly that is what our clinic recommend as they said it makes the embyros have to jump that extra hurdle when thawed to grow out to day 5 therefore showing extra viability? Anyhow they're gone into the freezer now so I can't change my mind :rolleyes: just have to trust in my clinic! Hope we've done the right thing! !
Just saw your 2nd post Jas! Thanks for all the info fingers x for us all! x
Sorry I have been MIA its school holidays and its a bit harder to reply as ds3 is usually on my lap while trying to read everyone's post's
Juniper your in my thoughts lovely, dp asking questions is a good sign fx. I know my dp would have reacted the same. How are you feeling? any symptoms?
have you poas?
Jasmine everything crossed you get your BFP
Bestrong good on you for going for it I would have done the same thing 1 egg is better than none praying your eggie is amazing and gives you your BFP
Bunny good luck with the rest catching up to the others. I honestly don't know anything about ivf yet so will leave for others to comment but
wishing you the best of luck and hoping your embrios all thaw wonderfully
afm I have lots of symptoms in my head lol, but honestly nothing so I honestly don't know just waiting........
Bunnyfeet, it's in the clinic's best interests to get you a BFP (to keep up their success rates), so it's normally safe to go with their recommendations on the routine stuff. If they do most of their freezing on day 3, then that means they're probably very good at it. If any of the others do get to blast, I'd probably ask if I could freeze those as well, though. Getting to blast is a great milestone and I wouldn't want to risk wasting them in a less-than-ideal transfer if they've made it that far. I figure if they catch up, they deserve a real chance. But, to be honest, it sounds like the scientists don't expect them to make it to blast, from what you've said.
Rai, I know what you mean about symptoms in your head! I'm trying to ignore mine or I'll go a little nuts... But this morning I had some serious nausea going on and was feeling very hot (normally I'm sensitive to cold, so unusual for me). I keep reminding myself it's more likely due to something I ate last night (take-away pho soup, where the meat is raw when we bring it home and cooked by the broth, so if I didn't heat the broth enough the meat would be under-done, I though I heated it enough, but it's possible I didn't) because I felt nauseated when I went to bed (1:30am). Was worried this morning's nausea meant I would be sick today, but thankfully it eased after I ate some food. No POAS because I'm doing the pregnyl booster shots (last one is tonight).
Yes you're probably right Juniper I have to trust! You know how it is I'm home with too much time on my hands and too much time to think and obsess! I'm going to stop googling it now and move on! Oh and I know that feeling of analysing your symptoms on the tww it messes with your head! FX for you and Raj. Not long to go now for ur results!
Newsflash!!!!!
Myturns body has spontaneously created a blob EWCM.... Amazing!!!
Guess DH is getting lucky tonight. :lol:
Thanks Juniper,Jasmine,MissB and Rai, I feel much better today.
I was uder a big pressure to against my Doctor and Nurse's suggestion yesterday, but now I made my decision and I had my Nasal spray done for trigger at 2:30am this morning and I feel more relax now. I'm not doing transfer this cycle because I used Nasal spray which affects my lining. I only hope I can have one and be frozen on day 3.I really don't know it will be ferterlised or not, so I wish a miracle happen to me.
Jasmine, the cramping and spotting are good sign for implation, I pray for you to have BFP.
Bunny, my doctor said if the embryos can't make on day 5 it is unlikely to make pregnancy, but if anyone has under 4 embryos they will freeze on day 3. I wish I will have as many embryos as you have. If this time I only have one and I will freeze it on day 3. All the best to get BFP..
Thanks ladies for your advice!! OPK'S it is! :)