-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Friday 20 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Juniper76 - CD17
Miss.B - CD23
Pholi - CD28
Joski - CD60
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
1 More Please (Rai) - CD17 4dpo
Nothing2lose - CD25 9dpo
Emma09 - CD27 9dp5dt
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks Emma n missb xoxo ... I can't believe it!
Oh Emma big hugs. I hope it's shows something soon.hang in there it's still early!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
That hcg sounds awesome, Sarah!
Emma, , so sorry there's nothing yet . :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Congrats Sarah! Hope you're starting to feel less anxious since getting such a good result :)
Emma, so sorry - I'll keep fingers crossed for you that's it's still too early.
After yet another BFN my husband & I finally got up the courage to go get some help and saw our ob yesterday. Waiting for results on bloods & hubby's swimmers, but have clomid now to try from next cycle. Have only just finish AF so feels like I have to wait soooooo long to try it! I was so worried he'd just tell us to go home & loose some weight (not that either of use are huge, but we are over weight :( - it's something we're trying to work on) - was so thankful that he offered other advice. I really hope the clomid is the boost we need - fingers crossed! Does everyone get side effects from clomid??
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
2llamas, GL with the clomid. Not everyone gets side effects and those who do get them can have very different symptoms. I had very rare side effects (GP said 1% chance or less for each one, so tiny chance of getting all 4 that I had) and had a terrible time with it. Most women get hot flushes and/or mood swings. I'd recommend having a chat with your hubby before you start and warning him that mood swings are a common side effect so not to take it personally if you do overreact a little to things. Also, clomid typically stays in your system for about 6 weeks, so it's possible to have side effects for that long after you take the tablets (ie it's not just the 5 days you're taking them).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Can't help with the chlomid- I've never used it.
Best of luck though!
I have started AF cramping- no surprises there.
I'm wallowing in self-pity about my lack of options.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks for the advice Juniper - it sounds like I might not be fun to be around for a while. Do you mind sharing the side effects you had? It must have been frustrating to know you had 4 different ones that were each so uncommon!
That really sux Emma :( :hug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Saturday 21 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Juniper76 - CD18
Miss.B - CD24
Pholi - CD29
Joski - CD61
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
1 More Please (Rai) - CD18 5dpo
Nothing2lose - CD26 10dpo
Emma09 - CD28 10dp5dt
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
2llamas, I had non-stop dizziness, headache, nausea and fatigue starting 24 hours after the first tablet. The first 10 days were the worst and I had to take sick leave from work because I could barely function, then it became less intense (still there 24/7 though), but got worse every month when I took the next lot of tablets. By the 3rd month the s/e were almost back to being as bad as those first 10 days. After the 3rd month I was sitting in my FS's office crying and begging to try something different...
Emma, sorry to hear that. :hug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
:
Sarah, wow! That's a high number! Any chance of double trouble?
Miss.B, hope your appt goes well.
Afm, still no +OPK. Ugh...
Hee hee juniper... Maybe! I did take puregon but I "feel" there's only one in there :) time will tell...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
twollamas, I'm sorry about your BFN hun. Hopefully your BFP is not too far away, FX.
Emma, great big hugs sweetheart. I know how horrible it is to be getting BFNs. It really, truly sucks. Just want you to know that I understand (I wish it was easier for you hun). Big hugs again xxx
AFM, I think AF is on her way......early....again!!!! It's only CD24 and I already have a sore back and some cramps. I thought it was odd that I had this great big blob (sorry ladies) of cm around 4 or 5 days after last AF. Oh well, what can I do? Stupid shorter cycles :wall:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
*Sneaking in*
Just wanted to say congrats to Sarah! Congrats hun! Good numbers!
*Sneaking out*
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Well I'm definitely out- CD1 for me.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
I'm so sorry Emma, sending you lots of hugs xxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sunday 22 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD1
Emma09 - CD1
Juniper76 - CD19
Pholi - CD30
Joski - CD62
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
1 More Please (Rai) - CD19 6dpo
Nothing2lose - CD27 11dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Emma, sorry to hear that. :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Gah, CD1 for me today :(. Short cycle again :(.
Hope everyone is going ok :grouphug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Monday 23 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD2
Emma09 - CD2
Juniper76 - CD20
Pholi - CD31
Joski - CD63
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD18 2dpo
1 More Please (Rai) - CD20 7dpo
Nothing2lose - CD28 12dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hi girls, I am back :)
We start IVF again in about 2 weeks, so excited :D
Juniper could you put me on the list as CD18 2dpo pleaseeeee!
Has anyone heard about embryogen?
Sarah you are pregnant!! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! :confetti:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
[[ After yet another BFN my husband & I finally got up the courage to go get some help and saw our ob yesterday. Waiting for results on bloods & hubby's swimmers, but have clomid now to try from next cycle. Have only just finish AF so feels like I have to wait soooooo long to try it! I was so worried he'd just tell us to go home & loose some weight (not that either of use are huge, but we are over weight :( - it's something we're trying to work on) - was so thankful that he offered other advice. I really hope the clomid is the boost we need - fingers crossed! Does everyone get side effects from clomid?? ]]
Twollamas, I did 1 cycle with clomid, I didn't have any side effects. I still ovulated same cycle day, still my cycle was 31 days, all the same. FS advise to take clomid at night, so I sleep through the symptoms, if any... I was meant to do 3 cycles, but I couldn't be bothered, silly me, I thought, nah, I didn't feel anything, perhaps it wont work for me lol Also I really wanted a break.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Tuesday 24 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD3
Emma09 - CD3
Juniper76 - CD21
Pholi - CD32
Joski - CD64
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD19 3dpo
1 More Please (Rai) - CD21 8dpo
Nothing2lose - CD29 13dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Wednesday 25 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD4
Emma09 - CD4
Juniper76 - CD22
Pholi - CD33
Joski - CD65
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD20 4dpo
1 More Please (Rai) - CD22 9dpo
Nothing2lose - CD30 14dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo, 25/6 hCG 13800 @25dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
So I guess it's a teary but happy goodbye girls xoxo
I am in happy shock after Monash has rang me saying my 2nd BT today is great!! 13800 :)!
So I will be spreading lots of healthy baby dust as I go and will be keeping an eye on each of your journies and cheering you on from the side lines.
I think I've graduated" this time... Omg.
So I don't know, but the only thing I did different was hcg support at 6dpo.
With much love and respect for your journey, see you around xoxo
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Absolutely fantastic numbers Sarah I'm so happy for you, please keep us up to date I would love hearing how everything is going. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months
you deserve it xxxxxxxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sneaking in...congratulations Sarah! So happy for you! Sending lots of baby dust and sticky vibes have a happy and healthy 9 months darlin x...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Fantastic news hun! I'm over the moon for you sweets, you've been such a patient and determined lady, you deserve a medal for all of that and for not giving up! GL hun, keep up posted and I wish you all the best for the next 8 months :) xxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thursday 26 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD5
Emma09 - CD5
Juniper76 - CD23
Pholi - CD34
Joski - CD66
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD21 5dpo
1 More Please (Rai) - CD23 10dpo
Nothing2lose - CD31 15dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo, 25/6 hCG 13800 @25dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
I noticed a bit of brown discharge in my knickers this arvo after a light beach walk :-/.
I'm petrified to say the least.
This rollercoaster is awful
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Hang in there Sarah, it's most likely nothing to worry about. I can imagine how freaked out you must be, but think about those awesome numbers hun :). I'm sure all will be fine, deep breath and positive affirming thoughts hun xxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Big hugs missb xo thank you , trying to remain calm is a full time job.
Think I'll get another BT or ultrasound or both! Fingers and toes n legs crossed!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah like Miss B said its most likely nothing to worry about, But you must be so worried anyway you poor darling. Rest and relax which is easy to say but please try
your numbers were fantastic so please keep that in mind and it may be just some old blood. Your in my thoughts and prayers and please let us know xxxxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Friday 27 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Miss.B - CD6
Emma09 - CD6
Juniper76 - CD24
Pholi - CD35
Joski - CD67
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD22 6dpo
1 More Please - CD24 11dpo
Nothing2lose - CD32 16dpo ??
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo, 25/6 hCG 13800 @25dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah, spotting will certainly do your head in, but it can be quite normal during a healthy pg. FX all is okay. xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Saturday 28 June 2014 :goodluck:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Glorious - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Nothing2lose - CD1
Miss.B - CD7
Emma09 - CD7
Juniper76 - CD25
Pholi - CD36
Joski - CD68
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
CatyO - CD23 7dpo
1 More Please - CD25 12dpo
Got their BFP in June :confetti:
Sarah4kurt - 10/6 +HPT @11dpo, 18/6 hCG 1941 @18dpo, 25/6 hCG 13800 @25dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks juniper xox I feel like the end of the world is nigh! But trying to keep it together. Still on bedrest. Same amount of spotting / brown mark this arvo.
Wish it would just get lost!
Got the BT now wait till Monday..........
Thanks for asking 1more xxx
Don't feel I've left yet as I'm not sure I might be back!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sneaking in...Sarah if it's any consolation I had brown spotting and bright red bleeds from transfer up to 8 wks and I was ok. Im praying for you hun xx....sneaking out
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Aw thanks bunny!praying I follow in your footsteps.. Love u xox
How are you going 1more? Any symptoms?
Goodluck girls! Xo
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah I'm so pleased you and baby are ok, I'm praying everything stays that way and the only reason you come back is to tell us how fantastic you and baby are going.
I had a few symptoms which is rare so I was getting excited then all of a sudden they disappeared lol and the hpt's have all been negative:-(
I'm now waiting for af which is due on Wednesday so I can start ivf I'm so scared and excited haha, anyway a question, I have lost 7 kilos but I really need to lose another 3 kilos
before egg pick up to be at the weight that I fell pg at last year. Is there any chance before I start putting pressure on myself to lose weight that I will be able to while doing stim?
Or should I just try my hardest and hope that it happens?