-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
CatyO- I have my scan Wednesday & am due to have my EPU Friday... Checked with nurse about some of the Oraglutran coming back out apparently that's normal it's because you get a higher dose of fluid in that injection... Hoping my follies are growing nice & big... Goodluck xx ☺️
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
GL CatyO and Chellico!
Just got the letter from MIVF to say that we had no embryos to re-freeze from this cycle. We do have 3 day 2 embryos which we still haven't thawed. Just feeling pretty down about it all. I also read that if none of your other embryos make it to blast, then it is much less likely that the one you have on board will implant. This, coupled with the BFN on FRER 2 days ago, just makes me feel dismal.
The plan is to email our FS and ask questions about embryo quality, next steps etc. I will test again tonight, just want to move on now.
Wishing others a much better outcome from IVF,
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Also not sure if I am allowed to ask, but does anyone have a view on MIVF blastocyst culturing/success rates? I wonder if Monash IVF is better at blasts.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks so much, TwoLlamas. Also, I love your name. Do you have two llamas??
AFM, thumbs down. Another BFN on FRER. I really trust them, and I follow my gut also which says I am not pregnant. Been crying a bit. Just kept thinking about the recent loss of the twins and just thinking about myself as a small girl and just the amount of tough stuff that has happened (lots of family members dying including my father, my own depression, chronic pain, endo, infertility, PND, miscarriage). Loads of good stuff too. It is just the sad stuff popping up for me - obviously! I look at my daughter (that is right, my gorgeous 3 year old blessing who is just incredible - funny, smart, extremely chatty and happy! I feel like I should not be trying for a second child, because it is making me grumpy around her and it is taking away valuable time from just being with her, and she is our only child and maybe I am not showing enough gratitude to the universe??). Anyway, I look at her and I just think, what if sh-t like this happens to her. I also feel a bit ... annoyed ... at the IVF industry, including my TCM doctor for that matter. It is not entirely false hope that they sell. I know heaps of success stories. But I do know ... slightly more failure stories. I hesitate to say this, because I know that hope is really important, and I honestly think that all of us in here really do have a chance. Just for me, IVF is starting to seem like it is not the ticket. I do think it works for some though.
Juniper, could you please put me as "on a break". I am going to check in on you guys but I want my life back for now.
lots of love,
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
:
I look at my daughter (that is right, my gorgeous 3 year old blessing who is just incredible - funny, smart, extremely chatty and happy! I feel like I should not be trying for a second child, because it is making me grumpy around her and it is taking away valuable time from just being with her, and she is our only child and maybe I am not showing enough gratitude to the universe??). Anyway, I look at her and I just think, what if sh-t like this happens to her.
Oh, hun! I could have written those exact words! Please know you're not alone in feeling that way (and the rest of your post, for that matter). xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Tuesday 15 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Worrywart - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Twollamas - CD3
Chellico - CD9
Juniper76 - CD10
CatyO - CD11
1 More Please - CD15
Nothing2lose - CD18
Miss.B - CD24
Emma09 - CD24
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Pholi - CD24 9dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
WW :(
CatyO, I'm not sure if your question was rhetorical or if you really wanted an answer, but if they waited til Monday, for the smaller follies to catch up, the larger ones may well have triggered a natural O and you'd miss out entirely. I understand the frustration. As my FS said when I only got 3 eggs at epu, it only takes one.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
WW sending you lots of hugs, I'm so sorry completely understand though after this cycle and any fets I have I'm finished trying it just takes too much out of you emotionally xxxx
CatyO I have everything crossed the smaller 5 catch up for Friday, sending lots of good luck with EP on Friday xxx
Miss B so excited for you what your going to be doing even though expensive is the best option at least then you know you've done everything you could and I'm positive you
will get your bfp you deserve xxx
sorry to anyone I have missed I'm in a hurry ds3 is sick about to take him to DR's
afm: EP is tomorrow at 6.30am so getting excited and ET is either Saturday or Monday depends on how eggies are going, bleeding stopped on Saturday after I found a amazing
acupuncturist who helped me so much seeing her again today and Thursday and then after ET
Juniper I was having a freak attack last night could not get the stupid vial open to give myself a trigger dp smashed one accidently and the rest where so hard to open it was not funny
so I rang the hospital to find out how to open but they smash so easily but thank god I done it but I was in a big state of panic not fun at all. I kept thinking if I had not left it till the last
minute I was going to PM you for help xxxx
Really hope everyone else is going well where ever you are in your cycle, sending you all lots of hugs xxxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
WW - Im sorry you are going through such a hard time. Sending you big hugs. Im still praying for you hun xx
pholi - Thanks for your answer hun, I thought the bigger eggs would stop growing at a certain size and stay there waiting for the smaller ones to catch up D'oh! I think acupuncture and TCM can help you with the cyst.
1 More - Thank you hun I have everything crossed for you too hun. Im glad to hear the bleeding stopped.
twollamas - Good luck with clomid hun, fx it gives you a bfp! Are you starting tonight? All the best!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
I'm sorry WW, big hugs sweetie :hug:
1 more, GL tomorrow hun, will have everything crossed for you :pray:
Caty, FX that your follies keep growing and you have a good number for harvesting :pray:.
Will check in a bit later, got some sort of food poisoning or gastro, was dying all day and of course DS was bored out of his brain as mummy was on the couch literally all day long. Feel so guilty as he's watched tv all day long but I just couldn't get myself off the couch :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Wednesday 16 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Worrywart - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Twollamas - CD4
Chellico - CD10
Juniper76 - CD11
CatyO - CD12
Nothing2lose - CD19
Miss.B - CD25
Emma09 - CD25
Waiting for Transfer
1 More Please - CD16 0dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Pholi - CD25 10dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Waiting for my 1st U/S to see how my follies are growing... Feeling really nervous... 😕 pathology lady today is a robot I've been listening to her monotone voice for 30mins... Feeling amused...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Good luck chellico! Im waiting for my u/s too.
1 More - Good luck with EPU xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1more, good luck!!
CatyO and Chellico, you guys too, and anyone I have missed.
Juniper, thanks so much for letting me know you have these thoughts too. It really helps.
MissB, are you ok? I hope you are feeling better soon.
all the best guys,
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks ladies, have 10 follies 1 measuring at 17.5mm then 5 a little behind around 15mm then 4 slow pokes lagging at 12.5-13mm bloods are fantastic apparently which is positive... So back Friday to see how it's going and then maybe Monday for EPU... ☺️
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
chellico that's great those little slow pokes should be lots bigger by Monday, well done xxx
afm they got 13 follies so lets hope they all behave, sore so I'm off to bed xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
fertility centre rang they have done ICSI and tucked them into bed for the night lol, will let you know how they are going tomorrow, I just want to thank all of you wonderful ladies
for your support could not have done this by myself thank you xxxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1 more please - best of luck how exciting ☺️ xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thursday 17 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Worrywart - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Twollamas - CD5
Chellico - CD11
Juniper76 - CD12
CatyO - CD13
Nothing2lose - CD20
Miss.B - CD26
Emma09 - CD26
Waiting for Transfer
1 More Please - CD17 1dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Pholi - CD26 11dpo
Got their BFP in July :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Wow so feeling lots of pressure & discomfort today... Tummy feels like it may burst... Hoping tomorrow's scan says all ok for EPU... 😣
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
fertility centre just rang and 11 have fertilised and they are looking really good :D so really happy with that and they will ring tomorrow with
what day they will transfer ;)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1 more please- Yay! So exciting for you sending lots of positive vibes your way... xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
1MP that is fantastic!!
Chellico, keeping fingers crossed for you!
AFM. Well, there has been a development. After being convinced I was out, as you guys know, I actually got an extremely faint (squinter) positive on FRER 6dp5dt (so that was Tuesday). Then the next day (using fairly dilute wee in the middle of the day) it was a fair bit clearer, but still very faint, I would say. Then, panicking, I tested again randomly say 6 hours later (without holding wee) and it was possibly lighter. Now this morning, for the first time using proper FMU, it is darker again, but still faint, guys. Taking a good minute or so to come up, and darkening up by 10 min. But faint, and only a tiny bit darker than yesterday's. Anyway, I was going loony tunes with the testing, like carrying the test around with me and looking at it every few minutes. I rang the nurses who were uniquely unempathetic and flat, and I am going in tomorrow for an early beta, basically half expecting a chemical but also hoping against all hope.
Thanks for being so supportive everyone.
Will keep you posted.
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
WOO HOO WW SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear about your BT results tomorrow xxxxxxx
afm just got a call my ET is Saturday morning :p
-
Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
WW - will keep everything crossed for you... xx
1MP - GL with ET on Saturday... xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sneaking it to say to worrywart, my test was a squinter 2 days before blood test with positive BETA of 167.8. I thought it was a negative as it took a while to show and was typing to the girls on here that it was a negative when out of the corner of my eye I saw a very faint second line. I could see it at arms length. DS is now 1. All the very best.
Sneaking out...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Thanks 1MP and Chellico!
1MP, keeping fingers crossed for Saturday!
Vic, thanks so much for your post. It is lovely to hear a happy ending!
lots of luck and sticky vibes to us all,
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
so CD13, but a neg OPK? whats happening body?!?!?!?!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Scan went well today... Am all booked in for EPU on Monday morning... Have 5 more baby follicles that grew since Wednesday... They are worried about my progesterone levels now I'm on the verge of creating hostile environment apparently so will end up with a freeze all rather than fresh transfer... Hoping that doesn't happen... 😕
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Trisha, hope your OPK turns positive soon. It is stressful testing day after day.
Chellico, glad the scan wen well. You know, whatever happens, even if it is an all-freeze, could be for the best. Because I have heard that FETs are the way of the future and can for many women get better conditions for implanting.
AFM, just got back from MIVF and they called within the hour to say .... my hcg is 90 (prog 139, on 400mg pessaries)!!! I am over the moon, terrified, doubtful. Nurse said it was a little low but probably quite ok as I came in 3 days early for BT. I also think that the embryo transferred was a compacting morula (an early blast) so based on that I could actually be a little earlier on (by 1 day, but I'll take anything). Betabase says average is 126 by 14dpo but 86 at 13dpo, so I am going to try my best to stay really calm and positive and no more freaking out, at least not til Sunday night.
Thanks again girls for all the lovely support,
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sorry just realized my post was a bit incoherent.
For people's info, I am 9dp5dt today.
WW
x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
CONGRATULATIONS WW SO HAPPY FOR YOU :clap: :dance:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Friday 18 July 2014 :spit:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Twollamas - CD6
Chellico - CD12
Juniper76 - CD13
Nothing2lose - CD21
Miss.B - CD27
Emma09 - CD27
Waiting for Transfer
CatyO - CD14 0dpEPU
1 More Please - CD18 2dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...14-5-a-197228/)
Pholi - CD27 12dpo
Got their BFP in July :confetti:
Worrywart - hCG 90 @14dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Amy_jellybean, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sneaking in...congratulations ww. A line is a line :).....sneaking out....
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Yay WW! Am crossing everything that's its a sticky one xo
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Yay WW! Hope this is it for you. Crossing fingers and toes
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Congrats WW! FX this bub is a nice sticky one for you xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
WW - Congratulations!! Im so excited for you! xx
1 More - Good luck tomorrow!!
AFM - Had EPU this morning and got 10 eggs, they will call me tomorrow I think to let me know, how the eggs are behaving... Im very sore, and have sore back too, wasn't like this with the ivf last year, maybe because I had more eggs this time around? Also, I have red spotting, did you guys experience red spotting after epu and for how long?
They gave me crinone 8% vaginal gel (progesterone 90 mg) to start on sunday, they gave me 12 applicators. and then I will have only 1 shot of pregnyl 500iu on Thursday (the day after ET). Before, I was worrying about how many eggs I was going to get, now Im worrying about the support after transfer. It doesn't seem enough to me, lol
Crinone is what they call pessaries? If I have 12 applicators, 1 per day, does that mean that I wont be able to POAS, because crinone could give me a false positive?
Have a great weekend ladies :)