Juniper can you please change me to CD3.
Printable View
Juniper can you please change me to CD3.
Good luck glorious, FX crossed for a BFP in 2 weeks time :)
EPU went well. Got 9 with 7 mature for ICSI. Will know fert rates tomorrow with transfer booked for Saturday (in the hope we get 1 that's unaffected!). Woke up crying my eyes out...stupid bloody hormones!
Good luck for Saturday Faye xx
Hope the tww is nice to you Glorious xx
JoeSpratt good luck everything crossed for really good fertility rates tomorrow and transfer sat xxx
faye good luck and everything crossed for transfer sat xxx
glorious hope the tww is good to you and you get your bfp xxx
afm: All test have been so negative I cant even squint and pretend there could be a 2nd line lol. So just waiting for af which should be here soon judging by my pimples
and good mood lol.
I just want to ask a hypothetical question do any of you think quitting alcohol and dieting hard to lose weight for a month before ivf is worth it or just
go for it??
Rai, it certainly wouldn't hurt, but can't say how much it will help. I had a fair bit to drink (by my standards, which isn't much by some people's standards) last cycle and decided last night that I really need to take a break from it, so I plan to not buy any more alcohol for a while (finished my last bottle of wine last night). I also need to lose some weight just because my clothes aren't fitting well since I gained some weight last month. I don't think either measure will necessarily give me a BFP, but I need to make the changes to simply feel better. And maybe it will help a fraction of a percent that will be enough to tip us over the line? Who knows?
Joespratt good luck for good fertilisation and I some good ones to transfer sat.
Gotta luv the hormones.
Rai I am not sure what I think about weight loss, I lost 20kgs last year and it didn't change our outcomes but it did make me feel better. I guess the healthier the body the better it is for pregnancy so they say.
I am sorry your tests are negative, poop to that!!!
Hi ladies,
So I've got my nurse app. to collest my drugs on 22 May. AF is due around the 3rd of June. I got my AMH results and you wouldn't believe it, it's 7.8!! I don't know what's going on, but in 2011 it was down to 3.8 from a previous level of over 12.3 or something like that in 2010. I got thinking and I came up with 3 scenarios.....either the 3.8 result back in 2011 was wrong (it was a massive drop from 12.3 to 3.8 in the space of 10 months) or this result is wrong, OR those CoQ10 tablets I've been taking for around 8 months have done some magic. Either way, I'm quite excited as I was expecting a result around 1 or less, going from my previous results.
Jo, GL with your fert. rates tomorrow!
Glorious, GL with your TWW hun!
Faye, GL with your cycle too hun. And GL to everyone else in here too :)
b xxx
Missb that's awesome news, mine went up to from last yr to this yr pity we can't do anymore cycles. I hope this helps your next cycle xo
Ladies I need some reassurance. Feeling like crap from progynova & went for scan this morning to find out my lining is only 6.7 at day 13. Not impressed at all. My lining would have been that naturally & I would feel a lot better. For those who have done hrt fet what day of your cycle did you have your transfer? Apparently I'm not looking like transfer until around day 28! Wtf? Also do your clinics do bt on hrt cycles. I have had no bts at all. I am thinking of changing clinics as there have now been 3 different things I am not happy with in last few weeks. Any recommendations for clinics in Perth?
Fx for good fertilisation rates today Jo.
Good luck Glorious & Faye.
Tuesday 14th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Bestrong(Rosemarry006) - between cycles
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Sarah4Kurt - ???
Williever - CD3
Treenie86 - CD4
Juniper - CD4
~TT40~ - CD13
Beau30 - CD13
Jo_white - CD18
Becnxavi - CD19
Kerbear - CD23
Myturn - CD27
Emma - CD27
Hummingbird - CD27
N2L - CD28
Shellbell - CD33
Waiting for Transfer
Faye* - CD15 0dpt
JoeSpratt - CD17 1dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Ceejelz - CD25 5dp3dt
Awesty - CD25 12dpIUI
Furbabies - CD28 8dp5dt
Rai - CD26 13dpo
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
*sneaking in...
Beau - I didn't have bt when I was doing a hrt cycles. I was on progynova 1 x 3 a day and normally CD8 or 9 had my scan and my lining was over 8 so transfer would be CD13 I think from memory. So sorry to hear your lining is not behaving :hug: Its almost there.
sneaks out...*
Just an update about me. Saw FS today for my post op app, got to see the photos he took of the endometrosis after my lap 2 weeks ago, it was really bad. I have to have surgery again to remove it all as he is classing it as level 4/5 and he couldn't get it all last time as it is on my bowel so I need to take a solution before hand so that it is empty. It is quite a significant upfront cost and our finances mean instead of cycling again in August it will be this surgery instead. Which will mean cycling will now not happen until early next year because of money. I hate that money is ruling my life at the moment. I know I should be thankful that I had a gut feeling about having endometrosis and doing the diagnostic lap but now having to do surgery again is only delaying my chance of getting the only thing I want in life, to be a mum!! :cry: sorry for the rant and the poor me attitude but I am really deflated and devastated.
Kel - I'm so sorry you have to have another op. I can understand why you are feeling deflated. Try to remember though that following your gut feeling is getting you closer to your bub. Imagine how far away from success you would have been had you not gone for the lap. inch by inch you are moving in the right direction, and you should be so proud of yourself. You are strong and you are fighting for what you want.
It is horrible having finances control everything. Keep your head up :hug:
kel82 i'm so sorry. I would be devastated too I don't know a lot about endometrosis so I cant offer any advice but i'm sending you lots and lots of hugs xxx
afm: The clinic rang today to make sure I was not pg when I assured her I was not and just waiting af and told her we are desperately trying to find the money
for me to do 1 lot of ivf she said that I had a lot better chance with ivf which I knew but its easy for her to say when she does not have to find the money, and
that if iui has not worked yet even with doing double iui's each cycle she does not think it's going to work and perhaps I should instead of doing a cycle this month
save my money and do ivf hopefully next month. So now not sure what I should do if I should save the money instead of doing an iui this month but I HATE taking
a month off it drives me batty and what if we cant get the money to do ivf it will be a wasted cycle not doing another iui. So not sure what to do??
I feel your pain rai, it's all the what ifs!
Kel, I'm sorry to hear you have to have another lap to get the rest of the endo. It's a pity your Dr didn't have you do the bowel prep the first time around (mine did, so was able to remove it from my bowel first go). If you'll have to wait until next year to do another IVF, you may want to delay the lap until closer to that time. Your best window of opportunity for a BFP is within 6 months after the lap, so you don't want to be wasting that window sitting around waiting and then spending all that money on IVF after the window has passed...
rai, GL with your decision.
kel I went on the public waiting list for my first lap and they found my endo.fs advised that if I want to go for excision we could do treatment in the mean time as I would go on the waiting list again. iui until the ivf paperwork was done then jump into ivf. If you can get pg the endo should not be an issue. It was getting pregnant in the first place that was the issue for me. our "practice" cycle was a surprise success.
I hope you find a way xx
Juniper, I think our dr was as shocked as us that he found anything at all. With that 6 month window you are talking about,is that even with other factors that are contributing to our infertility like my AMH of 1.1?
Kel is it worth finding out what sort of wait time for going public? That way you would still have the $$$$ for IVF after the lap. I was able to start IVF the month after my endo was removed but did have to wait about 7 months though but everywhere has different time frames... Just a thought.
Thanks for your thoughts Faye and kbudgie, it is good to hear from those that know what I am going through.
Kel, don't know much about endo but wishing you strength & courage in your way forward xx
We got 5 of the 7 fertilised. Now just hoping they all make it to day 3 for testing
Joe ~ 5 is great. FX they continue to divide and do what they need to do =)
Rai ~ unfortunately money is the big deciding factor for lots of couples =(, I know for us, it will be money that decides how many children we have, and it really sucks. I'm not up to date with your journey, but would waiting a month or two until you saved a bit more be ok?
Kel ~ as above... and sucks to hear about your endo and lap results. I hope you heal up ok
sorry girls, I'm really slack of keeping up with where everyone is at. Hope things aren't too hard for people though...
I had my us yesterday, day 12, they were all negative and said, nothing is happening, not looking good etc (for ovulating naturally), but i'm not worried at all, because my cycles are 32 days, i wouldn't expect to see much on day 12, I was actually surprised they wanted me to have the us so early... but anyway, I am interstate now, and said rescanning would be a pita, so I am just going to start OPK in a couple of days and go from there.
The nurse was surprised the fs said i could do a fet with no hormonal support. she said even if i was ovulating naturally i would still need something with the tf. whats everyone else done? cause the fs wasn't stressed at all, but i really need my frosties to stick because of..yep you guessed it money... (and really wanting another baby obviously)
My sister in law announced that she is 12 weeks on Sunday, and I just found out my sister is 12 weeks as well. I has to ask my mum, as dear sister text me on Saturday saying she would call as she had something to tell me.... And she never did. I knew she was UTD just by the tone in the message.
Sorry another all about me...
Tt40 my FS didn't give luteal support for the FET but I asked for it as I have short luteal phases and freaked out.... I think he was humouring me, but it couldn't hurt right...?
Miss b, I'm really happy for you :)
FX for good news joespratt
kel :hug:
im on the iPad so hard to go back and check everyone else, but I hope you are all okay xox
Kel, the low AMH means you want to do your IVF asap (and "possible" means having the money, by the sounds of it). It is a separate issue to the endo in relation to your cycle timing. But there's a theory that the endo could have caused the low AMH, so they're not separate issues in that respect...
TT40, I had progesterone after transfer for both of my natural FETs.
myturn, always one of these here for you whenever you need one: :hug:
myturn, that just sucks :hug:
Good news JoeSpratt - FX they all make it but also FX you don't need more than 1...
Wednesday 15th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Bestrong(Rosemarry006) - between cycles
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Sarah4Kurt - ???
Williever - CD4
Treenie86 - CD5
Juniper - CD5
~TT40~ - CD14
Beau30 - CD14
Jo_white - CD19
Becnxavi - CD20
Kerbear - CD24
Myturn - CD28
Emma - CD28
Hummingbird - CD28
N2L - CD29
Shellbell - CD34
Waiting for Transfer
Faye* - CD16 0dpO
JoeSpratt - CD18 2dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Ceejelz - CD26 6dp3dt
Awesty - CD26 13dpIUI
Furbabies - CD29 9dp5dt
Rai - CD27 14dpo
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
Thursday 16th May 2013 :wtf:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Bestrong(Rosemarry006) - between cycles
Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
Curtysgirl - taking a break
Miss B - waiting to cycle
Sarah4Kurt - ???
Rai - CD1
Hummingbird - CD3
Williever - CD5
Treenie86 - CD6
Juniper - CD6
~TT40~ - CD15
Beau30 - CD15
Jo_white - CD20
Becnxavi - CD21
Kerbear - CD25
Myturn - CD29
Emma - CD29
N2L - CD30
Shellbell - CD35
Waiting for Transfer
Faye* - CD17 1dpo
JoeSpratt - CD19 3dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
Ceejelz - CD27 7dp3dt
Awesty - CD27 14dpIUI
Furbabies - CD30 10dp5dt
Got Their BFP in May :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Emerald Star, Blossom
JoeSpratt congratulations that's a great result everything crossed they all make it to day3 testing for you xxx
TTC40 yeap its all about the money its so not fair and your right not doing anything this cycle hoping to save some money:-( hopefully your opk will be positive in a
few days fx I don't understand why they would test so early if your cycle is 32 days? wonder if dr's and fs think sometimes, i'm not sure at all about fet's but good luck xx
myturn i'm just so so sorry sending you lots of hugs really hope your bfp is next xxx
juniper i'm cycle day 1 today but having a break this cycle to save some money:-(
Hi Everyone
Just a quick one....
Junpier can you please make me CD3? AF came really early?? CD26....Can't remember the last time it was that short. Stress?? We've had a very stressful month (in our life outside of TTC)
Anyway I'm on day 2 of the steroids and so far feel fine so starting to relax about it a bit, go in next week for monitoring for FET.
I hate hate hate that each cycle involves sooo much money, it adds extra pressure.
Hope everyone is ok.
xxx
Sorry, no idea why it posted twice...
We got 4 of the 5 to testing today...now to wait for the results! A little bit anxious is an understatement but trying to remain calm & hopeful that there will be at least one
Myturn, so sorry to hear that hun, when it rains it pours hey. So hard to be excited for others when it should be your turn. Sending you many hugs xoxoxo
Joe, well done so far! Keeping everything crossed for you :crossfingers:
Ttc40 - I had a completely natural FET :) the only thing I had was pessaries after transfer. I to have 32 day cycles and didn't ovulate until day 17.
My first FET was natural with no luteal support at all.
Ttc40 - I ovulate myself every month but my clinic makes me still have a trigger shot then either progesterone or pregnyl support after transfer. Sounds like some clinics don't worry about support though by previous messages. So don't worry yourself too much.
Myturn - life just sucks when people announce they are pregnant especially those close to you. They just dot understand the pain it causes us. They really have no IDE at all and can't even imagine what we have to go through physically and emotionally. It's just not fair. Sending you big hugs babe.
Jo - fx your embies are fighting strong & gl for transfer
thanks girls. for those with no support were they successful? . I got my positive opk today. which I knew I would.
My mum was telling me that she had heard Medicare stops helping with Ivf after a certain age. She thinks its either 35 or 36. Is this true & if so at what age? Just wondering how long we has got left.
Yep Ttc40 the success of that cycle is on my lap scoffing a bottle like no tomorrow! Both Stims prior to that were unsuccessful.
Mine ended in a chemical.... Not the best news!
But I think that speaks more about me, than the lack of medication as the following cycle I did a FET with luteal support and had another chemical!