Oh thankyou catyO! Appreciated immensely. I hope you all get to join me soon x
Printable View
Oh thankyou catyO! Appreciated immensely. I hope you all get to join me soon x
So sorry juniper & PosTTC :( big hugs for you both xxx
Positively and Juniper, I am so sorry ladies :hug:. I had such high hopes for you both. Sending you lots of love and hugs xoxoxo
Caty, welcome back hun :). I'm sorry you're still struggling to conceive even after the lap and all. FX for you hun that in the not so distant future you'll be able to achieve your BFP :crossfingers:
Worrywart, thanks sweetie :hug:. I can understand your dilema hun, I didn't know if it was a good idea of doing a cycle just before Christmas.....I guess I will either have a great Christmas or not so great one. Good luck in what ever you chose to do hun, maybe forget about jumping into a rushed cycle and have a great Christmas and then tackle it after you come back from holidays? Just a thought, sometimes I wish I waited till after Christmas as right now I feels so flat already :(
Just want to say Big hugs juniper xoxo
I'm In a kinda throw your hands up on the air cycle I'm over it :-(
So sorry positively ttc xoxo
I hope your chrissy is the one you dream of missb!
I know what you mean though, I hate this part of ltttc! That was a yuk memory the chem pg for our engagement party! I have tried to forget that one. Every yr it's allways bad timing to get a bfn or chem ect. See others announce pregs ect.
When is a good time I guess :-/ ?
Now I find myself getting angry looking at preg ladies and new babies that's not even me! I just want to run the other way!
The other part of me has given up and has no tears. Lovely twisted journey to be on.
This is why I'm not posting much I'm not very encouraging or miss sunshine atm!
Wish I could make us all fixed and better!!!
Big hugs ladies I know I sure need some! Xoxox
Double on the phone
Hi Juniper, could you please out me on the list as CD1, I am not sure what I will do this cycle, but Im definitely not in a break anymore.
Thanks!
Hi
I know I have been a bit absent but can I be put at ovulating today. Ta :)
could I please be put down as 1dpo please, Thanks:)
Saturday 7 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
PositivelyTTC - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
CatyO - CD1
TT40 - CD6
Kel82 - CD15
Mrs O'M - CD22
Emma - CD23
Williever - CD24
Babycakes - CD52
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
N2L - CD?? 0dpo
Rai - CD15 1dpo
Miss B - CD22 7dp3dt
Got Their BFP in December :o
Juniper - 1/12 +HPT @11dpo, 2/12 hCG 29 @12dpo, 6/12 hCG 72 @16dpo
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Sunday 8 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
PositivelyTTC - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
CatyO - CD2
TT40 - CD7
Kel82 - CD16
Mrs O'M - CD23
Emma - CD24
Williever - CD25
Babycakes - CD53
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
N2L - CD?? 1dpo
Rai - CD16 2dpo
Miss B - CD23 8dp3dt
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
Juniper - 1/12 +HPT @11dpo, 2/12 hCG 29 @12dpo, 6/12 hCG 72 @16dpo
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Juniper- when's your next BT?
Tuesday
:pray: praying for good bt results on Tuesday Juniper for you, how are you feeling? have you done any more hpt? are they getting darker?
I'm just hoping so much that everything is ok, thinking of you xxxx
How are you feeling? Has your dr said anything? It looks like the numbers are growing well.
Rai, mostly feeling paranoid and anxious...
Williever, the numbers should be doubling every 24-48 hours this early, mine only doubled in 75 hours, so it doesn't bode well... Still a slim chance, but a m/c is more likely...
Thinking of you juniper xxx
I have everything crossed for you Juniper x