Boo! So sorry to hear that juniper. Sending you big hugs xx
Printable View
Boo! So sorry to hear that juniper. Sending you big hugs xx
So sorry juniper :hug:
im so sorry, sending you big :hug: really hope your ok xxx
Hugs Juniper xx
I am sorry Juniper, sending you lots of hugs :(
Positively I am with you, we always get invited to a few xmas shows because of the business and this year I cant be bothered...
I decided I was going to do a FET, but apparently I called to the clinic too late, they said that it is too late and I have to wait until next cycle, the nurse said have called before I started my period, I don't see why cause I don't need drugs for a FET and Im only on CD4... pffff well... doesn't matter, I was just doing it just to feel like I was doing something. I guess I just will dtd around ovulation day and see what happens.
Esshhhh, double post again and I am not on my phone...
Hello to all my beautiful friends here and to all the new people I am so looking forward to getting to know!
How have you all been??? I think of you all often!!! I hope some of you much deserving ladies have had wonderfully happy news since I have been MIA!!!
Juniper, I am so so sorry to read your news... Big Hugs for you!!!
Life has been so crazy and I have really been struggling since feb when we discovered we would have to wait what feels like FOREVER until we could afford our ICSI... I have almost finished my uni degree (8 days left of my final EVER placement) and I was lucky enough to receive a Graduate Nurse job offer for next year!!! :D This luck means that hopefully 2014 will be the year we can afford our first attempt at ICSI... I am going to contact my FS to see if he would consider putting my back on OI until we can afford the ICSI though as it is killing me doing nothing... Hopefully he understands and a miracle will happen :)
xxxxx
Welcome back Jo_White! Seems like you have had a full on year. Congrats on finishing your placement & scoring a position next year.
So so sorry Juniper xx big hugs
So sorry Juniper. Really feel for you. It is so heartbreaking. :(
Oh juniper :shakehead: my heart is breaking for you. I wish there was something I could say to help but I know there's not. Just give yourself a little time out to grieve and be kind to you.
I'm still a bit sore emotionaly from last month and I guess it takes time.
Big hugs hun xxxooo
Sorry juniper. So sorry!
I'm so so sorry juniper <3 :hug:
Wednesday 11 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Juniper - CD1
CatyO - CD5
TT40 - CD10
Kel82 - CD19
Emma - CD27
Williever - CD28
Babycakes - CD56
Waiting for Transfer
Mrs O'M - CD26 2dpEPU
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Sarah4Kurt - CD16 3dpo
N2L - CD?? 4dpo
Rai - CD18 5dpo
Miss B - CD26 11dp3dt
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Thanks for your support, ladies. xx
So sorry Juniper big hugs hun, take it easy thinking of you
Jo W nice to meet you GL for 2014 as you say its a positive start with your placement so heres hoping its just the start of more good things to come for you
Everyone else hope you're all well, I may not check in each day but you are all in my thoughts
Juniper could you stick me on a taking a break...thanks
So 2 little day 3 embies on board. Both looked great but the rest of the eggs have fragmentation so they are growing out to day 5 but I am not holding out hope. Fingers crossed for lucky number 3 cycle.... Bt of Xmas eve ;(
Double
Thursday 12 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Juniper - CD2
CatyO - CD6
TT40 - CD11
Kel82 - CD20
Emma - CD28
Williever - CD29
Babycakes - CD57
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Mrs O'M - CD27 0dp3dt
Sarah4Kurt - CD17 4dpo
N2L - CD?? 5dpo
Rai - CD19 6dpo
Miss B - CD27 12dp3dt
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Mrs O'M good luck hope you get your bfp :crossfingers: xxx
Miss B how are you? I've been waiting to see if you tested again? everything crossed you get your bfp xxx
worrywart hope the conversation with your brother went well xxx
afm: dpo 6 and I feel absolutely nothing just getting p***ed off with this ttc business its not fair actually it sucks not happy :wall: :wall: :wall:
Good Luck Mrs O'M
Hi to everyone, I hope you guys are doing well.
Hope your 2 embies stick Mrs O'M :crossfingers:
Rai, I've tested negative on Tuesday, stopped testing after that as I knew it wasn't going to change :(. Thanks for asking hun, GL in your cycle.
Sorry for the lack of persies or for not popping in ladies. I feel so flat and miserable and just down in the dumps. I have to work with my OH's pg daughter regularly who is now popping put (looking at pg women depresses the crap out of me) and to top it all off, my SIL, who has decided to separate from my brother, is pg again, I just cannot believe this is happening. She had her first baby because she didn't have anyone else to love (these are her exact words, she married my brother in an arranged marriage which was doomed from the word go) and now she gets herself pg because when she leaves my brother, she wants to make sure her son has a sibling. WTF??????
Friday 13 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Williever - CD1
Juniper - CD3
CatyO - CD7
TT40 - CD12
Emma - CD29
Babycakes - CD58
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Mrs O'M - CD28 1dp3dt
Kel82 - CD21 0dp5dt
Sarah4Kurt - CD18 5dpo
N2L - CD?? 6dpo
Rai - CD20 7dpo
Miss B - CD28 13dp3dt
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
I'm so sorry Miss B I was hoping for good news ttc is so hard sending lots of :hug: as for SIL it amazes me what people do honestly your poor brother
its not fair some people who are not as happy to fall pg do so so easily and yet for all of us who would do anything to fall pg its so bloody hard makes me
cranky, thinking of you, hope your feeling ok xxx
Miss B - I am with you. Unfortunately we need to put on blinkers or something just to get on with things. 2 pregnancy announcements this week sent me into a spiral. Just got keep swimming!
Juniper- I'm cd1 today. Thank you x
Well that's it. No freebie for us. FET cycle begins...... And Transfer looks like the 1st (when they are closed) is it ok to delay transfer a day???
Thanks rai & Williever. My SIL has excellent timing, but it just really hurts especially as she is not planning to stay with my brother, so why get pg?? Anyhoo, she hd my parents as babysitters pretty much around the clock, good luck to her when she is on her own with 2 under 4.
Anyway, good luck ladies with your cycles. It's a BFN for me today :(
So sorry to hear miss b. That's sounds like an awful situation with your sil.
Boo williever!
So sorry Miss B :( that situation sucks.
Mrs OM congrats on being PUPO! I am with you now too, I had my last blastie transferred this afternoon!! :pray:
All the best to everyone else!
Good luck Mrs O'M and Kel, I wish you all the luck in the world with your little embies xxxx
Will be stalking the TWW thread girls. GL!
Hey guys, how is everyone?
MissB, I am really sorry you're feeling down. It is so hard.:hug: It is so crap about your SIL and your bro. It is very hard to take when people make really selfish and irresponsible choices around having kids. It hurts that others actually seem to have a choice, whereas with infertility, you have so few choices. You can't say "oh I'm going to have three kids" or whatever. Plus what a completely narcissistic for her thing to do. Oh God. It is hard not to judge. Sorry. Anyway, I think what Williever says about putting blinkers on is not a bad idea!
Rai, thanks yeah I didn't even end up having that conversation. I just let it go. Sometimes it's not all about me. Sometimes! I have started to really try to let go of what others think or trying to imagine what they're thinking. A bit of distance can be good too. Sorry to hear you are getting p***ed off. I get that. Just get so over it sometimes.
Mrs O'M and Kel, wishing all the very best of luck. Hoping for two Christmas miracles.:goodluck:
Williever, what will happen with your transfer? Will they just grow the embies a day longer?
AFM, doing a another scan on Monday, and then probably trigger Mon/Tues for pick Wed/Thurs. Feeling a bit sort of edgy and kind of overly energised from the estrogen. I have to say, a freeze all cycle is much more relaxing. Or my nerves haven't kicked in yet. It's early days still.
Worrywart- I'm not even sure what will happen. It's a frostie so will it matter? I'm a bit worried. Cycle was 2 days early so that's a pain!
Saturday 14 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Miss B - CD1
Williever - CD2
Juniper - CD4
CatyO - CD8
TT40 - CD13
Emma - CD30
Babycakes - CD59
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Mrs O'M - CD29 2dp3dt
Kel82 - CD22 1dp5dt
Sarah4Kurt - CD19 6dpo
N2L - CD?? 7dpo
Rai - CD21 8dpo
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Williever, I think the blinkers idea is really good, God I need them! I'm sorry there was no freebie for you guys. As for the FET, my understanding is that if you have a drug controlled FET cycle (with progynova etc to control the ovulation) then you could chose your transfer day, ie do the transfer a few days later than you would have with natural FET? Sorry, I don't know if that even makes sense....
Juniper, I'm sorry it was a BFN hun. They really do suck. CD1 for me today, could you please take me out out of the 2WW? Thanks lovely.
Worrywart, thanks hun. I just can' seem to get my SIL out of my head. I dropped into my parents house today to pick up my LO, and she was there, I just said hi and pretended I knew nothing (I'm pretty sure she knows that I know, but I will wait for her to tell me). She was sitting at the table, and she was holding papers to her stomach. I have a feeling she feels nervous about telling me. I'm pretty sure I told her we would be trying again just before Christmas. GL with your EPU, I hope all goes well for you hun.
Sunday 15 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Miss B - CD2
Williever - CD3
Juniper - CD5
CatyO - CD9
TT40 - CD14
Emma - CD31
Babycakes - CD60
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Mrs O'M - CD30 3dp3dt
Kel82 - CD23 2dp5dt
Sarah4Kurt - CD20 7dpo
N2L - CD?? 8dpo
Rai - CD22 9dpo
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Williever, hmmm, I get what you're saying. Like will it synch with where you are at in your cycle? I wonder what they'll do. I am sure they ("they" - the powers that be! the IVF people!) have done this sort of thing a million times before so they must have a plan. I always think about that synching issue though. Because with Melbourne IVF, they put a day 2 embryo in the womb, whereas naturally it would still be in the fallopian tube at that time. Anyway, that is a separate issue. Sorry to distract. Keeping fingers crossed and let us know what happens.
MissB, that sounds tough. Family dynamics can really suck. Is this SIL good for your brother? It must be a very sad time for him, and you. I get frustrated with the way information moves through families, and some people know things and others don't, like they're trying to protect you, but it can wind up making you feel humiliated on top of everything else, because people are all sorry for you. Maybe that's not what you're feeling, but that would be mega-tough seeing her in person, and her covering up her tummy. Just hearing that makes me retch!
AFM, back back with a bit of a vengeance and some restless nights/grumpiness. Yay, Christmas spirit! Still made it to the zoo today to see the baby elephant (you know, another baby just died, so it was very sad too).
All the best,
WW
Monday 16 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Miss B - CD3
Williever - CD4
Juniper - CD6
CatyO - CD10
TT40 - CD15
Emma - CD32
Babycakes - CD61
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Mrs O'M - CD31 4dp3dt
Kel82 - CD24 3dp5dt
Sarah4Kurt - CD21 8dpo
N2L - CD?? 9dpo
Rai - CD23 10dpo
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
It appears I am/ have ovulated lets hope DH hit the mark ;) it's funny how for yrs I have missed this particular sign but now realise it only happens roughly at that time of month!! We still haven't decided about what to do with our icicles we have to pay for a further 6 months in January I am leaning towards having a natural FET but should probably have a chat with FS first ;)
Juniper I am so heart broken for you! This schinizzle sucks!!!
Us women are crazy creatures going back over and over again to get our babies
Tuesday 17 December 2013 :partysmiley:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Amy_jellybean - ???
Sgronan - ???
Miss B - CD4
Williever - CD5
Juniper - CD7
CatyO - CD11
TT40 - CD16
Emma - CD33
Babycakes - CD62
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Mrs O'M - CD32 5dp3dt
Kel82 - CD25 4dp5dt
Sarah4Kurt - CD22 9dpo
N2L - CD?? 10dpo
Rai - CD24 11dpo
Got Their BFP in December :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Glorious :crossfingers: he hit the mark and you get your bfp xxx
where ever you are in your cycle sending you all loads and loads of :pink-babydust: praying you all get bfp you all deserve them xxx
afm: bfn this morning so guess I'm just waiting for af now, to be honest I really don't deserve a bfp at the moment. I have had a few m/c but my last
has hit me quite badly and I have been drinking too much alcohol and eating too much junk and put on 6 kilos :redface: so I am now trying to regroup
and have started eating sensibly and not drinking and started taking fresh royal jelly as well as everything else I take so hopefully in the new year things
will start to happen xxx