Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Yay Juniper I am sooooooooooo VERY happy for you and sooo happy to see some another BFP on our forum. Praying it's a sticky one for you hun
What a beautiful early Xmas pressie for you, WOOHOOOO!! love seeing your HPT pics I am sure the girls will agree it gives us hope and brings optimism
Have an awesome day beaming from ear to ear xxxx
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Ok Ladies hope this isn't too much info.......just been to the loo and wiped down there and toilet paper was a pinky colour did this 3 times and each time the same, this did happen last night but I dismissed it.
Has this happened to anyone? is this what they call implantation bleeding? if not what could it be? bt as you know isn't till Friday
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Positively, I had the same after my IVF that gave us DD. I had pink when I wiped at 14dpo (12dp2dt) and brown the next day. I thought it was the start of AF (hadn't POAS), so was shocked when the b/t at 16dpo was BFP!
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
:
Positively, I had the same after my IVF that gave us DD. I had pink when I wiped at 14dpo (12dp2dt) and brown the next day. I thought it was the start of AF (hadn't POAS), so was shocked when the b/t at 16dpo was BFP!
I'm only 10dpo so could it be the same thing so much earlier? hoping and praying it is x
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
If it stays pink (or goes brown) there's a chance... Mine was quite late for implantation bleeding...
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
B/t results (12dpo): hcg 29, progesterone 53. I think those are okay?
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Looks pretty good to me Juniper :) I keep thinking about you and how excited you must be!!!!! :happydance: go little one go!!!!!
Positively, I would take that as a good sign since it's no where near when you should get your AF. I keep waiting for some sort of spotting, that would be re assuring! lol
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Sounds good, Juniper!:goodluck:
Positively, that is a promising sign. Keeping fingers tightly crossed for you.:crossfingers:
AFM, might be doing a freeze all stim cycle starting in the next few days. Bit of a change of plans. The idea would be to get a few more embryos while we can, and then do the lap (which would mean no more IVF), and then do transfers after that. It's a bit out of left field, and tbh I didn't think it was legal, actually. I am sure there are ethical issues too. Obviously. Anyhow will be thinking it over in next few days.
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Oops, forgot to say Miss B, wishing you all the luck in the world!:goodluck:
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Sneaking in to wish Juniper a very sticky 9 months. Stick and grow little bubba.
And N2L it is the list. Its your turn to do it x
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
TT40, sorry to hear that. :hug:
WW, my only concern with that would be whether you might get better egg quality after the lap. But, given the concern about the lap's effect on reserve, I can see the logic in the suggested plan. Good luck with your decision. :hug:
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Joeve, thanks for your advice on the crinone hun :) I would have used it last night but went to bed with a massive migrane, and then I dreamt that when I opened my crinone it was like curdled milk and I freaked out! lol. Will start using it tonight. I rang the nurse today and she said what's the harm, use it :)
TT40, sorry hun :(
Worrywart, thanks sweetie :). I'm sorry I didn't properly welcome you to belly belly, I hope your TTC journey is a short one and good luck with the stim cycle hun :crossfingers:
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
TT40 so sorry, hoping the next one will be the ONE xxx
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Sounds like a good plan ww.
Sorry to hear TT, hugs for you.
Pos, I would take that as a good sign, crossing fingers.
Miss b, crossing fingers for you too.
Arm, looks like epu will be Friday with 15 lovely follies.
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
TT40 so sorry hun, big hugs
GL with you new plan WW fingers crossed for you
MrsO'M GL for Friday hun, hope those 15 follies containg some golden eggs for you
Juniper, hope you are travelling well hun hope that little bub is settling in nicely for the long haul
Miss B, did you use the crinone last night? im on a pessarie every morning and night and man i hate the side effects but if they are doing there job then all for it GL im hoping we get our BFP this cycle :)
Everyone else GL with this cycle, loads of baby dust to us all
AFM - very little pink spotting seems to be getting less than it was yesterday so will wait and see. according to the FS today the HCG will start entering my bloodstream if there has been an implantation. Haven't slept well for the last couple of nights I think it's because I am worried about Friday don't want bad news. Other than the spotting no other signs other than breasts being full but then 99% sure that is the progesterone pessaries. Arrghhhh the TWW is so hard
Enjoy your day Ladies x
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
TT40 so sorry hun, big hugs
GL with you new plan WW fingers crossed for you
MrsO'M GL for Friday hun, hope those 15 follies containg some golden eggs for you
Juniper, hope you are travelling well hun hope that little bub is settling in nicely for the long haul
Miss B, did you use the crinone last night? im on a pessarie every morning and night and man i hate the side effects but if they are doing there job then all for it GL im hoping we get our BFP this cycle :)
Everyone else GL with this cycle, loads of baby dust to us all
AFM - very little pink spotting seems to be getting less than it was yesterday so will wait and see. according to the FS today the HCG will start entering my bloodstream if there has been an implantation. Haven't slept well for the last couple of nights I think it's because I am worried about Friday don't want bad news. Other than the spotting no other signs other than breasts being full but then 99% sure that is the progesterone pessaries. Arrghhhh the TWW is so hard
Enjoy your day Ladies x