-
Thursday 24th October 2013 :hug:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
CatyO - taking a break
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Ceejelz - ???
Awesty - ???
Kel82 - CD4
Sarah4Kurt - CD5
JoeSpratt - CD6
Miss B - CD6
N2L - CD6
Mrs O'M - CD7
Babycakes - CD8
Williever - CD11
Emma - CD17
Sgronan - CD39
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
Juniper - CD21 4dpo?
Bestrong - CD23 5dp5dt??
Rai - CD26 13dpo
Amy_jellybean - CD34 13dp3dt
Got Their BFP in October :confetti:
Myturn - 24/10 hCG 122 @16dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
myturn everything crossed for good news from you today :pray: GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Myturn I am crossing everything for you...im stalking you today xxx
All the rest of the ladies happy Thursday and GL to all of us
-
Forgot to let you guys know where I am at..... we have an appointment at the clinic on 5th November apparently it's a joint session where they talk to us and other couples who wish to start the IVF process, on the 8th we have a nurse apt to sign consents and then on the 9th we have a counselling session and after that we are free to start IVF process as soon as AF arrives
As I have never done IVF I will likely be bugging you all with lots of questions, one thing I am curious about is have you all suffered side effects taking the high dosage of meds required when undertaking IVF? Having only done IUI's the dosages were low so I had no side effects to talk of
Can you share those side effects with me please?
Thanks Ladies x
-
There are people all around me talking about babies.... Dying.....
-
Good luck Myturn, hope this is the month for you :)
-
I'm so nervous for you myturn! Stalking, stalking.....
-
I am nervous for me...! They said they would call after two sometime - depending on when the results come in.....
Fluctuating between hopeful and sure it's over.... Sigh. Cervucal mucous is quite wet today and that's often a sign of AF - about two days before she arrives. Was creamy yesterday and crampy too. Sigh. Totally over analyzing!!!!
-
Oh honey we all feel for you, nothing worse than that anxious wait....... crossing everything for a little miracle for you
-
-
The wait is awful. GOOD LUCK!
-
-
-
-
Oh, c'mon!! Spit it out!! :pray:
-
HCG = 122
Progesterone = 30
O.M.G.... I'm pregnant......
-
Woo hoo!!! :leap:
*edit*
Seriously, I have a grin like this on my face: :D I'm so happy for you!
-
Yes!!!!! That's fantastic news!