Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Miss.B, sounds like a good plan. Don't beat yourself up over the higher dose not working out as expected - there's value in trying these things to find out IF they will work or not. Some things work great for one woman but terribly for the next and you can't know which you are until you try it. Also, it's still possible you simply had a bad cycle, so trying it again at a later date (if you ever decide you want to do that) could have a very different outcome. I found that increasing my dose from 200iu (to which elonva is supposed to be equivalent) to 450iu made little difference to the number of follicles I had, so you're right that increasing the dose doesn't always bring the change we want. Will be keeping FX for your new cycle. xx
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Monday 13 October 2014 :hiding:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
CatyO - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
TubbyPuff - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Jane - waiting for Oct/Nov FET
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD6
Pholi - CD6
Razzberry - CD7
Chellico - CD17
Spoons - CD17
Juniper76 - CD18
1 More Please - CD21
Nothing2lose - CD46
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)
Miss.B - CD11 1dpo
PlanetSasha - CD55(?) 8dp5dt
Got their BFP in October :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Great news, twollamas. :)
Afm, cd 6 today (Monday) and although the cyst was still there, my hormones were baseline and so we started another egg collection cycle.
Getting the IVF drugs into Bali was fine. I had my letter from the consulate, but it wasn't needed at customs anyway, I wasn't questioned.
I have a BT tomorrow and then US and Bloods on Wednesday.
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Tuesday 14 October 2014 :hiding:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
CatyO - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
TubbyPuff - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Jane - waiting for Oct/Nov FET
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD7
Pholi - CD7
Razzberry - CD8
Chellico - CD18
Spoons - CD18
Juniper76 - CD19
1 More Please - CD22
Nothing2lose - CD47
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)
Miss.B - CD12 2dpo
PlanetSasha - CD56(?) 9dp5dt
Got their BFP in October :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Wednesday 15 October 2014 :grouphug: - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
CatyO - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
TubbyPuff - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Jane - waiting for Oct/Nov FET
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD8
Pholi - CD8
Razzberry - CD9
Chellico - CD19
Spoons - CD19
Juniper76 - CD20
1 More Please - CD23
Nothing2lose - CD48
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)
Miss.B - CD13 3dpo
PlanetSasha - CD57(?) 10dp5dt
Got their BFP in October :pray:
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
So, on days like today when no-one has posted between the list entries, should I just edit the previous day's list to the new day's details instead of posting a new one? What do you think? Would you prefer to see all days or are you happy to have some missing (eg if I had edited yesterday's you'd now have today's list but not yesterday's)? Does anyone refer back to old lists as a record of their cycle and therefore want all the info there as a record?
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
My only concern is that today's list would be published on yesterday's date. :/ but I think it would be perfectly reasonable to simply not do a lust every day, especially if there are no other replies.
Anyway, I had my cd7 scan and BT today- only 5 follicles, which is pretty disappointing, since all the extra meds I'm on (testosterone, melatonin and Luveris) were meant to increase the number of eggs. :(
I know we only need one, and all that, but I'm not convinced.
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Speaking of dates, I had them wrong for yesterday and today... Oops... :redface:
Pholi, sorry to hear there's not as many follicles as you had hoped. I thought melatonin and luveris were only to improve egg quality, not quantity. I've heard testosterone can backfire for some women, but it works well for others, so it's worth trying to see how it goes for you... FX one of those eggs is the one you need. xx
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Thanks Juniper for doing the list.
Also speaking of dates looks like we will do a FET in Nov. Estimating CD1 for 9th. Excited but nervous. Now to fill in all the paperwork and get the meds so im all prepared.
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
My FS says that the egg's DNA is set, you can't change the quality in terms of that. He said we were aiming for better numbers- but since everyone seems to disagree on that, and the numbers are not better so far, I'll go with your theory and hope got better quality!
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Hi everyone,
Thanks for keeping the list up to date Juniper, you do a great job!
Good luck for your FET Jane.
FX Pholi that you get a good & sticky one!
I had my BT today, it's a BFP! Hcg 144, but will still have 2 more bt's before I fully believe!
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Thursday 16 October 2014 :hiding:
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Kel82 - taking a break
PositivelyGTC - taking a break
CatyO - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
TubbyPuff - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Jane - waiting for Nov FET
Amy_jellybean - ???
Emma09 - CD9
Pholi - CD9
Razzberry - CD10
Chellico - CD20
Spoons - CD20
Juniper76 - CD21
1 More Please - CD24
Nothing2lose - CD49
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5)
Miss.B - CD14 4dpo
Got their BFP in October :confetti:
PlanetSasha - 16/10 hCG 144 @16dpo!!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Glorious, Joski
If you would like to be added to The List or have your entry amended, please ask (and provide the applicable details).
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
PlanetSasha, congrats!!
:
...but will still have 2 more bt's before I fully believe!
^^Does this mean you'd prefer I wait to shift you to the BFP section on the list?
Afm, I'm thoroughly sleep deprived (averaging 4 hours per night this week thanks to all the 6am trips to the FS) and unachievable deadline for work tomorrow demands I not sleep tonight but I can barely keep my eyes open now. Note the use of the word "unachievable" - I know my limits and I've reached them. And for a bit of extra fun, woke with back pain yesterday which has only gotten worse today... Anyway, next b/t on Saturday. Oestrogen is rising slowly, but nothing happening with LH. I'm impatient to know how the rest of the cycle's results will pan out and what we might learn...
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Woohoo, congratulations, Sasha!
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Thanks! Juniper you can move me next time you are updating the list. I might still hang around in here for now though:)
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Congratulations PlanetSasha!! Awesome news!! :D
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014