... 67891018 ...

thread: LT TTC and Assisted Conception May-Jun 2012

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Hi Emma – Welcome. This is a scary ride particularly in the beginning, but if you are anything like me you will find this forum really helpful and supportive. Lots of amazing girls in here.

Like you Joeve, I was awake for the egg pick up, and whilst it was painful and there were tears I agree that the trade off of being awake and involved in the process seeing each egg retrieved was kind of cool. Joeve – can i ask what clinic are you at? I’m at genea.

Vic – the process sounds exactly the same except the getting knocked out part. Go in, get changed, wait in this comfy recliner, walk into the room next door for epu, sit up on the bed with the stirrups etc, and then they just give you an injection with a light sedation so you are awake ad can ask questions and talk to everyone in the room. DH is also there to hold your hand which is nice. When pain gets too much you just ask for more sedation (but still stay awake). When epu is done you know pretty much immediately how many eggs you have and they get you to transfer into your comfy recliner and wheel you out to rest and recover, before giving you some munchies and sending you on your way.

Vic – sucks that the injections are hurting. I’m impressed that you’ve been able to do back to back cycles. I’m always having to have one cycle off in between. So whilst I started this journey back in August, I’ve only had a couple of transfers, (long down regulation cycles haven't helped with that timeline either).

Bee – sounds like you have had a rough weekend. Glad to hear that transfer is so soon. Hoping a smoother journey through the TWW

N2L – Hope todays scan results are positive and that the timing of the transfer works for you and your DH.

Joeve and Mrx Mac – are you doing another FET at the moment?

AFM - Still waiting on AF - expecting her next Sun - but with my body, who knows.

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Hi Jane I'm much like you ATM, FS would not let do back to back cycles so I am just waiting for AF to arrive but don't know when that will be and that is frustrating the hell out of me, I reay want to start this FET.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Jane same clinic
    No FET for me we had no frosties so full stim cycle coming up for us.

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Joeve I hope this cycle goes a little smoother for you hun and hope you get a few friends for the freezer this time.

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Hi girlies

Just a quick one as I am on my phone. Tests today showed I surged yesterday and o'ed today. Transfer will be Wednesday all going well. In the meantime we bd'ed last night and will hit the workbench again tonight.

I am going to be low key this cycle. I honestly don't think it will work and am pretty much just going through the motions....

Anyhow, will try to do persies tomorrow. Hope you are all well x

Oct 2011
    Sydney

FX for you N2L.

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Mrs Mac - Hopefully we'll both get this show on the road soon.

Joeve - Good luck with the stim cycle. Hope you get an awesome fresh one to transfer. In terms of stim cycles - whilst on one hand the needles are a bit of a downer, I must admit, I think I felt most empowered during my stim cycle - felt I was actually doing something iykwim. FET cycles just seems to be a lot of waiting, and I must admit my patience for everything is running thin.

N2L - Awesome results, things worked out nicely timing wise. Hoping that this is the cycle for you. Hope the TWW goes quickly and smoothly.

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Mrs Mac - Hopefully we'll both get this show on the road soon.

Joeve - Good luck with the stim cycle. Hope you get an awesome fresh one to transfer. In terms of stim cycles - whilst on one hand the needles are a bit of a downer, I must admit, I think I felt most empowered during my stim cycle - felt I was actually doing something iykwim. FET cycles just seems to be a lot of waiting, and I must admit my patience for everything is running thin.

N2L - Awesome results, things worked out nicely timing wise. Hoping that this is the cycle for you. Hope the TWW goes quickly and smoothly.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

21 May April 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!

Mrs P - CD4 FET
    Vic261 - CD11 Stim Cycle EPU 23.05.12
    Joeve - CD17
    myturn - CD23 FS Appt 30.05.12
    Mrs Mac - CD29

Waiting for Transfer

Bee27 - CD19 FET Transfer 24.05.12
    Nothing2lose -CD16 FET Transfer 23.05.12

Hanging out in the TWW (stalk them here:https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...180508-11.html

lyra stardust - CD35 IUI BT 31.05.12

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Afternoon ladies

Planetsasha any news yet hun? We are all here for you either way xxx

N2L - Good luck for your transfer Wednesday. I know how your feeling about just going through the motions I too feel this way this cycle.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - My scan went really well and she said I had so many follies that it was hard to count them all. She also said that there were some really big ones and hopefully I wont overstimulate. I just heard back from the clinic and I trigger tonight, fly to Adelaide tomorrow night and EPU is Wednesday 8.30am (SA time). Its my last stim and I am thankful that its my last injection tonight. I am starting to feel uncomfortable and it must be mind over matter as I said to my DH this morning that I didn't know if anything was going on in there as I wasn't "full" like last time. Yet lining is all good and heaps of massive follies. And now the "full" feeling has started. I am hoping for a good haul with top quality eggies. I have stopped caffiene (not that I am a big drinker) and been continuing to eat lots of protien and eat healthy. No exercise unfortunately though. I may try to walk the dog this afternoon. I am hoping that I get more into it when I find out how many eggs I get. I cant seem to get excited this cycle. *sigh* the joys of being a long time IVFer I guess.

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Hi ladies,

Bfn for me, so I'm now just waiting for af to arrive so I can start another stim I've got my pills ready to go at least I can stop those horrible clexane injections now! I was running out of unbruised areas to inject

Good news for you Vic!

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

So sorry again. I always find it best just to jump back on the horse! Straight into another cycle.

Jan 2007
    WA

PS - so sorry hun glad you can try again straight away though (same as me!).
    Vic - sounds like lots of eggs in there ha ha!! Fingers crossed you don't overstim.

AFM - visited an old friend today whose little one has a serious medical disorder. Made me feel very grateful that my DD is healthy (apart from the horrible cold she has at the moment, but ykwim). Seems we both caught man flu off DH on the weekend!

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Sorry to find you back here PS. Good news about the back to back cycles though.

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

sorry PS - thinking of you and sending virtual s your way xxx

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Vic - Sounds all very promising - have a great trip - FX for a massive haul and no OHSS

Sasha - Sorry babe. You must be a pro at injections - despite the bruising

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - I just figured out how to put the signature thingy at the bottom.

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Vic goodluck keep up the water!!
    Jane woohoo to sig thingy!
    No idea what my body is doing I think I can safely say I won't be entering the tww as I don't think I will ov this month. I have no real cm after a couple of globs the other day and no ov pain! Think my ovaries are protesting!

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

22 May April 2012

Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!

Mrs P - CD5 FET
    Vic261 - CD12 Stim Cycle EPU 23.05.12
    Joeve - CD18
    myturn - CD24 FS Appt 30.05.12
    Mrs Mac - CD30

Waiting for Transfer

Bee27 - CD20 FET Transfer 24.05.12
    Nothing2lose -CD17 FET Transfer 23.05.12

Hanging out in the TWW (stalk them here:https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...180508-11.html

lyra stardust - CD36 IUI BT 31.05.12

... 67891018 ...