Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05

Humph - Well, the 100 HPT arrived yesterday and I had to try them out didn't I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I am only 8dpo so I surely couldn't get a faint positive, I think it's an evaporation line as it only came up after about 20 mins and I can only see it quite faintly. It is pink though..........but very very light. What do you think? (Besides that I'm an crazy obsessive woman?)

Ali xxxxxxxxx

I have not posted in here for a while so here goes,

Keen so sorry to hear this wasn't your turn, life can be so cruel.

SuzieQ That is fantastic news about your donar I hope it goes well

Ali & Chele I agree it is time to go!! Come on BFP

Kelly- Good to hear your sil is doing well

Gillian Congratulations on your first sniff yesterday I hope this is your month

As For me well nothing new just another month of TTC.

Take Care Girls
    Racheal

Ali

Doesn't it say on packet that after more than 10 mins you may get a second faint line. Sorry to be a bummer but I think you are clutching at straws . Are you gonna use all 100 of those HPT in one week lol.

Chele - It does say that (I chose to ignore that part), I have never had any type of evaporation line before. I am probably clutching at straws but it's really nice to have that tiny glimmer of hope that just maybe I am pg.............IYKWIM!!! LOL

How are you going today Chele?

Ali xxxxxxxxx

Those cheapie HPT aren't as sensitive as others (I know I still didn't get a +ve even after I was pregnant). But since you have a couple lying around - sure - pee to your hearts content. I think it's a good idea to chuck them as soon as the 10mins is up though, so you don't start seeing things.

I'm never disappointed when I see a -ve, it's only set in stone when the witch comes (or your BT says its BFN).

Hi Racheal, good luck for this month! You can join the congo line outta here with the rest of us.

Ali

I'm doing good but getting a bit more nervous as Friday gets closer. Have had no more significant spotting of any colour just a couple of little brown spots but am having lots of lovely creamy discharge. None of this is like last time so I have no idea if any of this is normal :smt100 !!!!

Planning on doing another HPT tomorrow and see what it says JIC it happens to be a BFP before Fridays beta. I so can't wait till this time Friday it is really annoying me and DH too as since spotting I am too scared to do any in case it causes anything to go wrong. DH understands but still frustrating.

Chele - It all does sound very promising for you. It sounds like a classic implantation bleed from everything that I've ever read....... I'm so hoping you get the ball rolling with your BFP on Fri, that would be just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali xxxxxxx

God I hope so Ali for everyones sake but no more than mine I soooooooo want this to be a positive and to stay that way for the next 8 months with an absolutely perfect (HA HA) pregnancy with no problems. I'm sure our ~Angel~ is looking after us if all goes well. You won't be far behind me I hope Ali.

I'll be right behind you Chele xxxxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ali - I just noticed you are a platinum member - when do you get your avatar

I can't help you sorry - but I can [-o< for you both

Goodluck Friday

Humphrey - do you discount HPT 's too

Hi Trish

Yep, I became a platinum member late last week. Have put in to get my avatar but haven't heard yet......Can't wait!!

Ali xxxx

Yay, paid for my treatment today and start provera tomorrow. Lucrin to start Sunday. Finally it's starting.

Come on Trish - jump on and we're outta here!!!!!!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I am with you all the way Humphrey .... holding on to your shirt tails

I always :-k why if he was so smart he never wore any pants - FAT Cat did ....

I paid up Yesterday and got all my medications - first sniff Thursday and then I live my live in 12 hr intervals

I :-k where the most unusual place I will have to sniff this time (LOL - the toilet in various places held NO 1 place last cycle - who wants to take a whiff in there ??? ...)

Kellieg Guest

Name - Kellieg :evil:
    State - Victoria
    My Previous Cycle Length - 3 months (8 wks on syneral)
    Cycle Type - long downreg stim cycle IVF ICSI 12fols/9 eggs/8 embryos/5 frosties
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 3 years
    Medications - progesterone pressaries
    Important Dates - HCG 13/10/05

Hello :wave: Kellieg...
    Welcome to LT TTC (kinda). Hope your stay will be short. You'll get lots of support and a few giggles along the way.
    Sue

welcome KellieG

Hi Kellie! Hopefully on Thursday you get great results and you get to move on to bigger and brighter fields!

Ali - Im not one to try and build up false hope and know that there is the chance that its an evap line, but I have to say that each and every time I have had a negative result I can look at the damn thing hours later and there be no second line.... general rule in here - a line is a line.... so

Humphrey - Keep thinking good nickname for you on here could be just 'hump'.... *giggle*.... We are pretty sure we will be having another go again. Will be full stim as have no snowbubs left. But wish to speak with the clinic first and make sure they have learnt from these past experiences, ie. I need serious progesterone support (which I told them a long time ago). Am now waiting for AF to properly arrive, suppose am looking at a transfer around mid December (just before chrissy if AF hurries up!). Yaye for you on going again! You and Trish will be not far behind Chele & Ali - just wait and see!

Trish - great news that you are starting down the sniff path again - hopefully with some good news for christmas!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast