Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05

Awwww Keen you're such a trooper!!!! It's great to see you back so bubbly & positive already, you really are an inspiration.

I was the same as you keen, I've never had an evaporation line either with BFN.........I have got my hopes up. I did another one a bit later in day and got a little bit of a second line again, still very very very very faint but DH could also see it. This was with the cheappie test, so I then went and bought a fortel ultra and tried that and got a definate BFN.........booooohoooooooo!!! I don't know, I'd really like to cling to the hope that it is a BFP but I don't know if it is just too unrealistic.

It's really great to have that hope though.

Chele - You are a very very strong girl not doing a HPT. Wish I could be strong......................

Hope everyone is having a lovely night and I will talk to you all tomorrow

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always use the cheapie tests too Ali and like I say have never ever ever had that second line on one - certainly cant hurt be hopeful I think - I'll be hopeful for you too sweetheart! Cant wait to see you don the grad cap and get going - waddling up to accept your position in the pg forums!

Thanks Keen, I may as well cling to the hope. I would love to graduate this cycle, with you not far behind me.

I will do one with FMU in the morning and let you know how I go.

Have a lovely sleep

Ali xxxxxxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ali
    hold tight and sleep tight and sweet babydreams honey -

I hope it is true for you a line is a line

I had some internet cheapies and never got an evaporation line - I wasn't pregnant either -so you just never know

LOL Keen :smt081

Humphrey - where are tonight buddy

Welcome Kellie G - hope it is a short stay for you -goodluck

Good evening all, just waiting around for Friday's ET. Though I have a flu/cough now so hoping to get better by then, sleeping heaps & hoping it'll pass on by.

Chele & Ali, getting very close now

KellieG welcome to you. How's your cycle been so far?

Keen, what's up now for you, another stim?

Trish & Humphrey, days going by for you, don't we hate the wait

Take care

Just came back from a boring lecture on sleep disorders. Almost fell asleep during it - lol

Hi Kelli, welcome to the madhouse, hope you escape nice and quickly.

Keen - so glad you'll get another cycle in this year. I guess with each subsequent cycle they do learn from the last. I'm on a much higher dose of Gonal-f this time so will hopefully get more snowbubs. Hope they sort out your hormone levels. Let's hope AF arrives soon for you.

Tam -Rest up before Friday babe. Are you having 1 or 2 transferred?

Ali and Chele - chin up girls, all will be revealed soon. Ali, lets see if you can set the record for most times POAS in one cycle.

As for Humphrey, I don't think he was ever smart Trish, but he was a funny old fellow - maybe they were talking about his yoo hoo (no pants).

There was always a wonder how Humphrey got away with not wearing pants. Maybe it was so he could show his 'funny old fella'

I only have 1 blast transferred. My clinic is relatively new to doing blasts so they only transfer 1 & also to help reduce the number of multiples.

The worry is that I don't lose too many in the thaw. Lost 1 last time, I'm down to 5 in the freezer.

Good morning lovely chickadees

Well, unfortunately they must have just been evaporation lines.......... :smt022

I did another this morning, FMU, and a BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humphrey - I think I've already probably set the new record and I'm only 9dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fair dinkum I am my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you going today CHELE?? Two days until your BT, you must be getting anxious.

My BT isn't until next Wed and I will be away from Sunday so I prob won't get results until Fri if I'm lucky. I dare say though that AF will show up well before then.

It's a lovely sunny day here today. DD was off to school early as she has a school excursion. She was soooooooo excited, more about the bus trip than anything. It is her 8th b'day this Fri and we're having a party for her on Saturday. Wouldn't it be great to be 8 again, when your only worry was whether to wear the blue clips or the pink ones in your hair!!!!!

Hope everyone has a terrific day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok girls, here's a question for ya's................ I heard that you can get a fairly early result with the ovulation kits, as a preg test??????? Is this true??? Probably a good one for you to anser Humphrey

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gillian Guest

Keen so glad to see your back!

I just had my day 4 scan and the doc has changed me to a long cycle and I don't have to go back for another scan til next Wednesday. I just have to keep sniffing, no more drugs til next week. He said I still have the follicle from last month still breaking down and my endometrium looks like I have too much progesterone. Is all that normal? Why does all of this have to stressful and confusing!

Ali, I wish I was 8 again just about everyday of the week, no housework!!!

Hi Gillian - What a bummer, I bet you were so looking forward to starting the stimming. Unfortunately that is a part we all know too well in here..........WAITING, WAITING, WAITING........... All the very best and try not be disheartened, another week or so in the big scheme of things isn't too long xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ali xxx

Morning Girls

I had a bit of a scare last night you know that brown spotting well turned into red and loss of a small clot in toilet at 7:30 and another smaller at 11pm and of course I burst into tears and was very graetful DH works at same place as me and on same shift last night as he gave me a cuddle and said he loved me no matter what. Nothing in between or overnight. Anyway rang IVF nurse this morning and she just got back to me all the syptoms I have been feeling are very NORMAL ](*,) the transfer makes your body feel like its going to have a period but unless I get a full blown period then all is not lost. Midwife said I can have beta tomorrow instead of Fri it just means it may be a low positive and will need to retest next week but a positive is a positive and just cause it's low doesn't mean its a false positive. She will try to ring me before I go to work tomorrow so before 2:15. Unless I get AF overnight then should put me out of my misery tomorrow. So wish me luck girls and get that picket line going again I am so scared of a negative or AF showing.

Chele - how exciting!!!!! One less day of misery waiting is great. I shall rub my South American fertility stone madly until you post a result tomorrow. Good luck sweetie!

CHELE - It's all for you honey!!!!!!!!!!! It should do the trick.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Chele,

goods luck tomorrow, sweet. I know how nerve wracking this must be, but chin up, good news may be waiting for you on the other end.

love
    sushee

OMG ALI!

You are such a dag honey thanks

Chele -
    Thinking of you sweet and [-o< that AF stays away.

Ali - you are maybe a bit early that's all - remember loads of lovely BFP betas happen after BFN piddle sticks

Humphrey - do you work PT - and why are pharmacists off the sleep disorder lectures ? are you training up

I have a sleep problem - can't get enough of it and LOL my dreams are so absurd - all mixed up and wake me up. What will help me ? Natural therapies ???

Gillian- you will be cycling close to me and Humphrey

Tam - goodluck for Friday

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast