Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LT TTC with IUI #6

Hi ladies,

I'm just sticking my head in to learn a little more about IUI.

DH and I have been TTC 15 months. Just had our first FS appointment this week and are going for tests before our next appt in four weeks. DH is leaning to IUI from what he heard at the FS, and if all if ok with his SA, my AMH and tubes that's what we'll try for another 6 months. I'm still hopeful that we'll get our BFP this month...

M

I find IUI itself really easy. Best of luck with it

I also found iui very easy, so much less complicated than what I think I am in for when we start ivf.

im now in the 2ww after my first IUI cycle. I was IUI'd on friday

Good luck, hope it goes well for you sarah4kurt, my fingers are crossed for you.
    Baby dust :-)

Hi sarah4kurt how did your iui go last month?

Hi everyone

Im not sure if anyone is in this thread but I am triggering tonight for IUI on Thursday. I have 4 follies and am super excited that this may be it!

Anyone else doing IUI at the moment?

Default LT TTC with IUI #6

Hi there, also not sure if anyone out there is doing IUI but we are ttc#2. We fell pregnant with #1 on our first attempt with IUI sept 2010. We now have a beautiful 16mth old
    I was put on 50iu puregon and triggered last wed at 8.30pm. I had two lead follicles which should have been around 23mm when I had the insem on Friday. DH sperm after wash was 7million so we have our fingers crossed. I'm 3dpo now.. Waiting waiting! DH speem has gotten worse so our FS said IVF after this.

Default First IUI

Not sure if anyone is still posting on this thread, but thought I would give a shout out as its hard to find aussie based iui support forums.

I'm at day 14piui and all the signs are that AF is coming, so I'm feeling pretty down and frustrated!

All the test say we are in normal ranges for our ages and on the day my levels and dh sperm were great. I guess I feel like my body is letting me down, I'm struggling with the roller coaster and seeing lots of friends get pregnant and having babies. To top it off dh won't discuss with me how many tries we give it (I'm, 38 39 in June and he's 35). I'm thinking one or two more IUI cycles then onto IVF....but where do we draw the line and start making other plans for our lives!!

Any advice or support is greatly appreciated! I feel like my head is about to explode!

It is really hard to know what to try when.

sorry it's been so hard.

I don't know if anyone is in here really, but try the thread below, as some if the girls in there are doing IUI and others are doing IVF. You are more than welcome to join us xox

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ml#post3306237

Thanks MyTurn! I will see you over there!

Default Re: LT TTC with IUI #6

Hi all :-) we did iui about 4 years ago and had success first try with my daughter we are now on our 3rd attempt on day 12 had scan yesterday with two folicals only 10mm so waiting for them to get a bit bigger and doing trigger shot tomorrow night and in to check size and do insemination this Thursday morning fingers crossed!!!! ;-)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678