... 2345614 ...

thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait 2012 #6

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Only news I have is that I had some serious cramping today so I guess AF is on her way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Thanks Kerbear for thinking of us...

Oh MrsMac - hugs for you... I'll probably be a couple of days behind you, still am a bit bloated and the odd twinge here and there... If no BFP this month, then I'm keeping my fingers, knees and toes crossed for your FET next month!!!

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Hi Ladies, well I POAS this morning and it's a BFN, not that I'm surprised, but it always hurts just a little. But we went and picked up our new car today and I'm in love with it so that made the BFN a little easier. AF should arrive soon so we can get the real baby making underway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

MrsMac - Boo for the BFN Yay for the new car!! What kind of car is it? Enjoy showing it to everyone!!!

AFM no symptoms really either way, for AF or a BFP... If no AF by Sunday morning I think I'm going to POAS...

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

And I caved in doing a POAS this morning... And surprise surprise yet another BFN I really have lost faith in my body ever naturally conceiving. The weather here is perfectly matching my mood... Cloudy, grey and overcast

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Me4ever, I know what you mean, I just don't believe that my body will ever naturally do what it should. I guess we just both have next cycle to look forward too now, I'm even having a wine tonight and it is delish. Our new car is a Holden cruze CDX sedan.... I am in love.

AFM I'm hopping AF arrive Sunday or Monday but haven't felt like it over the last day or so, so who know what will happen. I hope your weekend is better then today.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

I'm sorry Mrs Mac and me4ever Let's hope your upcoming FETs bring you much success

Mrs Mac, congrats on the new car! I have one too and I love it to bits

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Thanks MrsMac! It will be a while for me till I can do a FET, as I'll be away in September... So probably will be end of October for the transfer... We will see... Now I wish we could start earlier.. But we can't have it all - holidays and FET What a shame
    Anyhow enjoy your weekend, I can imagine you spending heaps of time in the car this weekend! I'm still off to work tomorrow and then on Sunday will be working on wedding invites, hurray

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

LT TTC Two Week Wait 2012 #6

Oh me4ever I am sorry. It is aweful when we feel like we have to give up on our bodies doing what we want.

Enjoy your new car mrsmac, it's always so nice getting new stuff :-)

Oct 2011

BIG HUGS for mrs Mac and Me4ever.... never give up hope xoxoxoxo

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Thanks girls! Still waiting for AF to show up... Come on, hurry up... I want it over and done with, ha.
    How's it going for you MrsMac?

Oct 2011
    Sydney

Hi ladies, well AF arrived late this afternoon do should be CD1 for me tomorrow. I'll give the clinic a call tomorrow to find out when I start jabbing. It's funny but I'm not at all disappointed because I never really thought it would work. Now I'm just freaking our because I don't know what I will do of this next FET fails.... Good Luck me4ever, hope you get a nice surprise.

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Hi MrsMac - CD1 for me today as well... I'll keep my fingers knees and toes crossed for you, that you will get a BFP with the coming FET!!! Chin up and keep thinking positive!!! (ha ha says me, who was deep down in the dumps yesterday Feeling a bit better today...) At least out of TWW and into another month of trying a la natural

Oct 2011
    Sydney

What a bummer hun, although I hate Cd1 the good part is that with a new cycle brings new hope, so I really hope this next cycle brings us both Some good news.

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

I am not sure if anyone is in here at the moment but I am as of today.

I am PUPO with a day 2 - 4 cell embryo transferred today.

Praying this is the special one for us that wants to stick!!!

Oct 2011

good luck Kerbear xoxox
    enjoy your pupo time i have my fingers crossed for you!!
    Im waiting to come back here waiting for AF lol. after my D&C and tubal flushing.
    see you all soon :-) xoxoxo

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Thanks Sarah, was feeling lonely, thanks for popping in. I hope af arrives soon for you so you can try again xo

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Is it just lonely old me in here talking to my myself lol???
    I am being positive and talking to our little riddiger and telling it how much we want it to stick around this is going to be a long tww. BT is on 7th sep which is so far away.
    It's nice being away for the weekend with friends who don't know cause we can't dwell on it or talk about it. It's our first trip away since dh got sick at Easter and will be our lasts till Christmas cause he has another surgery in a few weeks.
    Someone hurry up and join me in here it's lonely!!!!

... 2345614 ...